Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) 19:26 - Feb 25 with 3190 viewsGloucs_R

Coming from the old Rave generation, are all of these natural highs for real? I cant believe there are websites out there selling "plant food" but claiming to be the same as old skool jack and jills.

Can anyone educate me please?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 19:36 - Feb 25 with 2354 viewsitsbiga

Cant remember the name but I took 2 pills from a herbal high stall at an outdoor gig and was seriously off my tits. Similar to an 'e', but the comedown was really awful.
I'd never do them again but they work. Had a chemical in it though called DMZ or something like that and warning on the label saying that it was not herbal but a synthetic chemical.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 20:29 - Feb 25 with 2300 viewsdodge_stoke_r

You mean watching QPR isn't a natural high enough for you?
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 21:48 - Feb 25 with 2233 viewsHayesender

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 19:36 - Feb 25 by itsbiga

Cant remember the name but I took 2 pills from a herbal high stall at an outdoor gig and was seriously off my tits. Similar to an 'e', but the comedown was really awful.
I'd never do them again but they work. Had a chemical in it though called DMZ or something like that and warning on the label saying that it was not herbal but a synthetic chemical.

I could do with some of those to get me through the Southampton game

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 22:36 - Feb 25 with 2196 views100percent

Really interesting piece in Time out this week about the rise in natural highs and synthetic drugs that are available on the internet and completely legal. These websites seem to be cutting out the street dealers and are setting themselves up like amazon - even with the reviews on the products.
it's completely legal to take the chemical compound of each drug and change it slightly so that it becomes a different product and as such it is not illegal.
Obviously, the kids out there taking the products are the guinea pigs in this scenario - but by eliminating the risk of being arrested buying on the street and being somewhat cheaper than the peddling price, there is going to be a big market for them out there.
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 22:59 - Feb 25 with 2181 viewsLblock

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 22:36 - Feb 25 by 100percent

Really interesting piece in Time out this week about the rise in natural highs and synthetic drugs that are available on the internet and completely legal. These websites seem to be cutting out the street dealers and are setting themselves up like amazon - even with the reviews on the products.
it's completely legal to take the chemical compound of each drug and change it slightly so that it becomes a different product and as such it is not illegal.
Obviously, the kids out there taking the products are the guinea pigs in this scenario - but by eliminating the risk of being arrested buying on the street and being somewhat cheaper than the peddling price, there is going to be a big market for them out there.

We used to have a fella called "Dial a pill Bill" in Ealing back in the day.
If he'd of sold us plant food he'd of been pushing up daisies!

Don't this younger generation have to leave the house for ANYTHING?! Seems their whole life carried out on the web
Get yourself to the mean streets of W12 and seek out MDMA for Godsake!!

In fact -- don't do that at all kids as dwugs fwuk you wup. I'm living proof

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 06:32 - Feb 26 with 2124 viewssmegma

The best natural high comes in the form of fungi or cacti.All these weird chemicals are too dangerous these days.
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 12:53 - Feb 26 with 2032 viewsbaz_qpr

They are not herbal, they are synthetic analogues of existing narcotics with minor changes to their chemistry in order to make them legal substances to move around as "research chemicals"

"Spice" is synthetic cannabis
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:02 - Feb 26 with 2026 viewsTacticalR

I remember going to a home match against Arsenal in the 1990s, and smelling a 'herbal' smell coming from somewhere in the seats in the South Africa Road stand.

Having started going to football in the era of football hooliganism, it made me realise the times were a changin'.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:09 - Feb 26 with 2011 viewsJonDoeman

Just say NO Gloucs!

Legal drug teen ripped his scrotum off http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2747979/Meow-meow-drug-teen-ripped-his

It Is What It Is !!

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:09 - Feb 26 with 2009 views1MoreBrightonR

Have tried mephadrone quite a few times when it was legal. The first time was one of the most insane 'e' like highs i've ever had but it was never even close to that again. Then after a few times i noticed that i couldn't take a deep breathe for a few days after. I don't need a doctor to tell me that that clearly isn't a good sign so that was the end of me taking that!
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:16 - Feb 26 with 2002 viewsqueensparker

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:09 - Feb 26 by 1MoreBrightonR

Have tried mephadrone quite a few times when it was legal. The first time was one of the most insane 'e' like highs i've ever had but it was never even close to that again. Then after a few times i noticed that i couldn't take a deep breathe for a few days after. I don't need a doctor to tell me that that clearly isn't a good sign so that was the end of me taking that!

I tried that once when it was 'legal' as well and bought a load to a party. Was like a really moreish, speedy MDMA, which meant my merry crew all had far far too much and all had the worst week-long comedowns in history. Horrible stuff, can't believe it was legal for so long.
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:33 - Feb 26 with 1985 viewsR_from_afar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273440/Teen-left-brain-damaged-blind-sm

Worth the risk?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:52 - Feb 26 with 1969 viewsjamois

The OP is asking about natural herbal highs, not just synthetic chemical compounds? If so, just stick to shrooms mate. DMT also worth a pop. Out of the ground=good, out of the lab=just say no.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 14:39 - Feb 26 with 1935 viewsTearsOfaClown

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:33 - Feb 26 by R_from_afar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273440/Teen-left-brain-damaged-blind-sm

Worth the risk?

RFA

what a waste of a life.

There is so much in the world to see and enjoy - why risk losing so much.

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 16:12 - Feb 26 with 1894 viewsGloucs_R

So basically its a load of speed / mdma with a couple of changes so that they can get away with selling online?

I'm too old for all that now, but if my son can buys drugs online.....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 18:12 - Feb 26 with 1839 viewsR_from_afar

A bloke who lived next to me at uni mashed his brains (and other stuff, read on)through drug abuse.

He tried to shin down a drainpipe while under the influence, fell, and destroyed his ankle.

He used to collect toiletries and make collages using them. He also drew a load of meaningless (to his flatmates) symbols on mirrors.

One time, he left a bag in the toilets of the local library and had to go back to rescue it. Unfortunately, the bag contained his stash and the library staff had already investigated the piece of "lost property" so he got arrested!

In the end, his sister turned up one day and started collecting his things. We were bemused until she told us that the poor guy had had a nervous breakdown.

A tragic waste, he was a really decent bloke, although I don't want to try to claim that his demise was solely down to all the drugs, although they must've made quite a contribution.

Then there was the geography student across the way who failed an exam because he just wrote a story about lemmings. He also smashed himself up when he got stoned then rode own a very steep hill on his bike, failing to notice a traffic island which he duly ploughed straight into.

I stuck to the booze (cider mostly), like the home counties square I was (and still am). I chundered outside the Arts block after a very liquid cheese and wine party, only to discover that the elements are not very efficient at removing technicolour yawns from pavements. My sick hung around for weeks, regardless of how wet and/or windy it was, giving my male class mates ample opportunity to ruin any chances I had with the la-dees by retelling the story of its genesis.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 22:16 - Feb 26 with 1760 viewsbaz_qpr

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 16:12 - Feb 26 by Gloucs_R

So basically its a load of speed / mdma with a couple of changes so that they can get away with selling online?

I'm too old for all that now, but if my son can buys drugs online.....

Not quite the old mcat was an analogue Khat the amphetamine . Many that are on the market are closely related to Ketamine you can get an anologue of MDA. Or they are drugs that were produced in the 60's in the labs of universities and then discarded.

I think the trick on these things is that although they may be produced in chinese factories, and can be acquired with ease they are far more dangerous than illegal known drugs, which have been taken by millions and people know what the risks are. This is russian roulette where the best you can hope for is some forums where a few people can give accounts of experiences and doses.

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 04:56 - Feb 27 with 1723 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

A-cha...cha...cha...cha...changa!

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 09:26 - Feb 27 with 1676 viewsMonahoop

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 18:12 - Feb 26 by R_from_afar

A bloke who lived next to me at uni mashed his brains (and other stuff, read on)through drug abuse.

He tried to shin down a drainpipe while under the influence, fell, and destroyed his ankle.

He used to collect toiletries and make collages using them. He also drew a load of meaningless (to his flatmates) symbols on mirrors.

One time, he left a bag in the toilets of the local library and had to go back to rescue it. Unfortunately, the bag contained his stash and the library staff had already investigated the piece of "lost property" so he got arrested!

In the end, his sister turned up one day and started collecting his things. We were bemused until she told us that the poor guy had had a nervous breakdown.

A tragic waste, he was a really decent bloke, although I don't want to try to claim that his demise was solely down to all the drugs, although they must've made quite a contribution.

Then there was the geography student across the way who failed an exam because he just wrote a story about lemmings. He also smashed himself up when he got stoned then rode own a very steep hill on his bike, failing to notice a traffic island which he duly ploughed straight into.

I stuck to the booze (cider mostly), like the home counties square I was (and still am). I chundered outside the Arts block after a very liquid cheese and wine party, only to discover that the elements are not very efficient at removing technicolour yawns from pavements. My sick hung around for weeks, regardless of how wet and/or windy it was, giving my male class mates ample opportunity to ruin any chances I had with the la-dees by retelling the story of its genesis.

RFA

Some people may chuckle at the antics of people you have described, but in all honesty it isn't funny really. The end results can be tragic and if the consequences are not immediate, then the long term affects don't look too good.

Years ago a very good friend of mine who had a drug problem ended up in a psychiatric unit, her mental state in tatters. Whenever I, her husband or family would visit she simply didn't recognise any of us. She wasn't recognisable as the person she could be either. Very sad.

I remember going to a party years ago somewhere in Surrey and some bloke there had taken some mind expanding substance that made him announce to all and sundry that he was a Flying Fortess bomber and needed a clear runway to jump clean out of an upstairs window and drop his bombs on Germany! It needed six of us to hold him down before an ambulance carted him away. Sometime later I found out from a friend that this bloke was killed in a light plane flying accident!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 10:56 - Feb 27 with 1660 viewsTacticalR

I am not saying it's a good idea to consume this stuff but...

isn't just listing the horror stories like showing a picture of Gascoigne and saying 'that's what happens when you drink', or showing a car crash and saying 'that's what happens when you drive'?

Air hostess clique

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 12:06 - Feb 27 with 1641 views1MoreBrightonR

Although drugs can do enormous damage and people can do very stupid things on them, the same can be said of alcohol.

Banning Mephadrone was interesting....the ban was the result of a media panic and there wasn't much eveidence to ban it. Having said that, it was the first drug where kids had essentially worked out that you could buy it online which is very strange/dangerous. You could buy it on ebay at one point! When i was a young teenager, if i'd wanted anything stronger than some weed, i wouldnt have known where to start and that really limited what people took.
Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 13:36 - Feb 27 with 1614 viewsR_from_afar

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 10:56 - Feb 27 by TacticalR

I am not saying it's a good idea to consume this stuff but...

isn't just listing the horror stories like showing a picture of Gascoigne and saying 'that's what happens when you drink', or showing a car crash and saying 'that's what happens when you drive'?

Well that's a fair point. Many people will be fine, although I choose not to take the risk. I was just relating some personal experiences, partly because the thread brought them to mind and partly to try to take my and other people's minds off the football, given how awful we are.

When it comes to substances, the thing that worries me most is that anything illegal is unregulated and therefore uncontrolled. You could be taking any old stuff.

Another issue is that one illegal industry can support another. Mary Jane dealers have been shown to be doing business with illegal arms dealers, for instance.

The other less than obvious issue which opened my eyes when I learned about it recently is that coke production equals deforestation. Your cheeky one will probably have been grown on land which was formerly rainforest.

It's incredible how big the drugs industry is, it's the second biggest globally. Think about that, that is something else. A problem which will never go away. Apparently, poppies are the only crop naturally equipped to grow well in Afghanistan; if you're a peasant farmer, that is a massive problem.

RFA

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 18:38 - Feb 27 with 1590 viewsted_hendrix

Jackie is just speeding away
Thought she was James Dean for a day
Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that bash
She said, "Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side"
I said, "Hey honey, take a walk on the wild side"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 00:03 - Feb 28 with 1552 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

I've had some of the best times of my life on drugs
not all experiences are negative
alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs
we should all be allowed to choose what we put in our bodies
i think tobacco is the most vile drug

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Natural Herbal Highs (Sooo not QPR!) on 10:36 - Feb 28 with 1521 viewsKingy27

I've been known to dabble and was really into the rave scene in the early ninties. During that time, I met some great people while under the influence and they went on to become good friends. We did a lot of pills and smoked a lot of puff back then. One evening myself,and a group of friends were a "normal" club in Watford but still took a few bit's n bob's. I had set my mate up with my then girlfriends mate and all was going well.
They went upstairs, then after a short while she came downstairs, we thought nothing of it. He came down a short while after. Cut a long story short-he couldn't get a hard on and he was convinced that she had came down and told us about it and that we were laughing at him. That did not happen.
No matter how many times I told him that wasn't the case he would not believe it. I even went to see hi, a couple of days later to convince him.
From that moment onwards we never spoke again. He became completely paranoid.
As much as my raving were some of the best days ever there was a price to pay for the things we took. I would hate the thought of my sons taking anything like that. Hypocrite I know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024