Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPReal Madrid 07:44 - Feb 23 with 337 viewsexiled_dictator

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4808796/Alex-Ferguson-Manche

Yes yes yes, I know it's in The Sun, but even this is a tag too far.
Of course we have player who played for them, plus Champions League winners, but we are still really, really shit. We stand no chance of even getting a result today, and The FA will hold an emergency meeting at 12.00 to decide whether the match even needs to be played, fearing Manchester United players might get injured in the meaningless encounter.
I also heard that Tony Fernandes & Harry Redknapp were scouring the local parks yesterday afternoon looking for a potential striker. Harry was quoted as saying "Well, we really need to do something to cheer up poor old Holloway. He keeps banging on about our lack of strikers, so we thought if we can pick up a couple of lads for Saturday's game, he might keep his mouth shut for just 1 thread."
Chris Samba has promised to run around after RVP as well, hoping that he can prove he is worth the £12.5 million million million pounds QPR spent on him. The player, who was earning £110,000 a week tax free prior to his big move from Anzhi Makhachkala, is desperate to prove his worth saying that his transfer price & weekly wages would be insignificant compared the return the club would get if they managed to avoid relegation. "I have been working hard on my fitness levels. I even ran twice this morning, to the toilet; I blame last night's curry. I feel fit & strong, and will do everything I can to chase after RVP's shadow. We all want to do well for the club. We want to continue playing at the highest level getting the best wages. This can only be done at QPR, so in the interest of our interest, we want to do well. Plus it will stop all the criticism we get on the internet sites."

So all in all, we can look forward to an entertaining game this afternoon at the small, compact stadium that is Loftus Road. The partisan crowd could well be the difference between a humiliating home defeat, and a hard fought defeat. The 12th man has always made a difference in the past, especially when Fergie is able to slip him on without the officials seeing.
Today's obituary has already been written, and the lessons to be learned of trying to spend your way out of relegation and will be posted as soon as the fat lady sings. I understand Adele will be performing live at the LA Oscar Ceremonies on Sunday Night, when the sky will definitely fall in on West London' unlikeliest Premiership club.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

QPReal Madrid on 07:51 - Feb 23 with 325 viewssmegma

That article is what is known as a space filler. Nothing story cobbled together to make a non story look interesting with at most two lines of quotes from McTaggart.

Your article is much better !
QPReal Madrid on 08:42 - Feb 23 with 264 viewsmacro

QPReal Madrid on 07:51 - Feb 23 by smegma

That article is what is known as a space filler. Nothing story cobbled together to make a non story look interesting with at most two lines of quotes from McTaggart.

Your article is much better !

Space filler, that's the sun full stop
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024