Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attention six foot two 07:49 - Mar 5 with 518 viewsDubaiR

Your brother tells me your in Tanzania, should be there in a couple weeks with work.
Attention six foot two on 08:16 - Mar 5 with 503 viewssix_foot_two

I am based in Dar es Salaam but at present I am stuck in a mine at Bulyanhulu let me know where you are coming to and your ETA.
Attention six foot two on 08:20 - Mar 5 with 490 viewshoopstilidie

Attention six foot two on 08:16 - Mar 5 by six_foot_two

I am based in Dar es Salaam but at present I am stuck in a mine at Bulyanhulu let me know where you are coming to and your ETA.

There's gold in them there hills!

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Attention six foot two on 08:21 - Mar 5 with 488 viewsDubaiR

Attention six foot two on 08:16 - Mar 5 by six_foot_two

Will let you know when booked mate. I showed your brother around when he was here and got him down to football, never made that mistake again;)
Attention six foot two on 12:03 - Mar 5 with 431 viewsRisborough_r

Attention six foot two on 08:21 - Mar 5 by DubaiR

Will let you know when booked mate. I showed your brother around when he was here and got him down to football, never made that mistake again;)

Look I realise wearing a Barcelona top did somewhat raise expectations . . but I do put the poor display down to lack of fitness and being 10 years older than most of the whipper snappers there ;)
Attention six foot two on 12:47 - Mar 5 with 401 viewsDubaiR

Attention six foot two on 12:03 - Mar 5 by Risborough_r

Look I realise wearing a Barcelona top did somewhat raise expectations . . but I do put the poor display down to lack of fitness and being 10 years older than most of the whipper snappers there ;)

You also wore silly coloured boots if memory serves me right and even as a whipper snapper (never been called that) I wear black boots, any fancy colours and you deserve to be kicked;). You were better at the drinking side after the game, apart from your mate who fell asleep in waxes on the sofa
Attention six foot two on 13:09 - Mar 5 with 379 viewssix_foot_two

I understand that you work for Caterpillar, the company is based on the main road towards the airport. The traffic on that road makes the M25 on a Friday rush hour seem like an idylic country lane.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024