Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF’s Strategy for 2013/14 Season? — A Debate 21:50 - May 6 with 1006 viewsBexleyQPR

Hopefully you will not regard this debate a tad too early, with the season not quite over, but I think its worth debating the question — What will TF ‘s strategy be for getting the Rs up next season?

Whilst occupying the Chairman’s seat these past two seasons, as we all know to our cost, he has chosen to invest in expensive players and expensive managers.

Will things change? Will he resist the urge to spend, spend, spend, in the hope that this will get us promoted? By November when things have n’t gone quite to plan will he sack HR and will we have to start all over again? Or has he learnt his lesson?

More importantly will TF’s business interests allow him to learn this lesson that money alone can’t buy success? Somehow I can’t see TF or his financial backers having the patience to build a team of good up and coming youngsters, because that will require staying in the Championship for several seasons. Fernandes Air Asia and other businesses crave/need the advertising power of the EPL and this I fear, will force him to take short cuts resulting in more of the same. So may be will return to the Prem,’ but will our presence there be sustainable?

I hope we finish as Champions next season with a team that will establish the Club in the Prem’ for more than two heart wrenching seasons.

URs!

Poll: Are QPR the Finest Team in all the land?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024