Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt 00:31 - Jun 8 with 1819 viewshoops_legend

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 00:34 - Jun 8 with 1812 viewshoops_legend

These are both from just this year.. Great moments in a horrible season

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 00:47 - Jun 8 with 1796 viewsPommyhoop

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 00:34 - Jun 8 by hoops_legend

He's rubbish.
This is the way forward.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 00:51 - Jun 8 with 1785 viewsgigiisourgod

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 00:34 - Jun 8 by hoops_legend

Ooh adel. Thank you. And I shall always love you.
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 00:54 - Jun 8 with 1780 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 07:13 - Jun 8 with 1727 viewsFearless

Brilliant videos - thanks

Nb: strange how the footage is reversed/mirrored in the second one for Fulham, W A and west ham - bizarre

Would hate to see Adel leave the R's!
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 07:16 - Jun 8 with 1722 viewsWokingR

Don't think many on here would question his ability.
Just a shame his attitude is wrong too often.
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 08:09 - Jun 8 with 1685 viewsCHUBBS

Definitely my favourite player ever to watch and will be gutted when he finally leaves,however unless his heart is truly in playing in the championship he won't be very productive to us.
We need to try and keep him but only if he's willing to meet us half way and start behaving like a PROFESSIONAL footballer instead of the spoilt brat he is.
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 08:58 - Jun 8 with 1642 viewspomanjou

Brilliant in cameo's but you need to have more than occasional highlights to your game. Having said the he was ripper last time round in the championship.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 09:35 - Jun 8 with 1608 viewsDejR_vu

In all of those clips he had atleast three players around him, sometimes four and five; criminal that the team was so sh1te we couldn't take advantage of the space he created for everyone else.

Makes me laugh that managers find him too difficult to cope with. Isn't that why they get paid millions a year? Surely any idiot can manage a group who are 'good as gold'. These managers are a myth. There's probably only two or three genuinely good football managers in this country.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 09:45 - Jun 8 with 1597 viewsFearless

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 09:35 - Jun 8 by DejR_vu

In all of those clips he had atleast three players around him, sometimes four and five; criminal that the team was so sh1te we couldn't take advantage of the space he created for everyone else.

Makes me laugh that managers find him too difficult to cope with. Isn't that why they get paid millions a year? Surely any idiot can manage a group who are 'good as gold'. These managers are a myth. There's probably only two or three genuinely good football managers in this country.

Spot on.

Any corporate manager has to deal with the team they inherit and work with the strengths, weaknesses, personalities, jealousies etc by coaching, training, reasoning, inspiring, carrot/stick etc

but be a football manager and you get to say "this isn't my team" "I'll get a few of my own in" "the dressing room was split when I got here" etc etc and you get to blame the board if things don't go your way - wouldn't happen in any other business
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 10:05 - Jun 8 with 1578 viewsSussexR

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 09:45 - Jun 8 by Fearless

Spot on.

Any corporate manager has to deal with the team they inherit and work with the strengths, weaknesses, personalities, jealousies etc by coaching, training, reasoning, inspiring, carrot/stick etc

but be a football manager and you get to say "this isn't my team" "I'll get a few of my own in" "the dressing room was split when I got here" etc etc and you get to blame the board if things don't go your way - wouldn't happen in any other business

In my opinion he's a mercurial talent the like of which we may never see again at Rangers. We should build our Championship team around him and if neccessary make him captain again, if thats what it takes to feed his ego.
Unfortunately it looks like we've got a Manager who doesnt rate him, yet we know that he got us promoted last time and that he can do it.
If he's used in the right way and he wants to be here of course, which with Arry in charge, may not be the case.
Adel is a game changer, end of.
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 10:33 - Jun 8 with 1536 viewsQPRDave

Team Game...
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 10:36 - Jun 8 with 1528 viewsDejR_vu

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 10:33 - Jun 8 by QPRDave

Team Game...

Hence drawing three or four players, leaving space for others.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 11:14 - Jun 8 with 1487 viewsQPRDave

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 10:36 - Jun 8 by DejR_vu

Hence drawing three or four players, leaving space for others.

And then losing possession to these 3/4 with our players committed to attack?
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 11:23 - Jun 8 with 1471 viewsSpiritofGregory

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 10:33 - Jun 8 by QPRDave

Team Game...

I'd rather follow the stategy of Norwich and Swansea, they built teams which only needed a few additions when promoted. We built a team around Adel and got caught out when he just proved to be average in the Premiership.

Adel had to be indulged when we were in the Championship, players were told to button their lips and feed Adel's ego, I don't think that will happen again. We were luck that Adel didn't get injured whilst in the Championship imagine if he had, we would have been in troubled after having built a team around one player.

Anyway Adel doesn't want to play championship football so lets get what we can for him.
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 11:28 - Jun 8 with 1462 viewsQPR_John

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 11:23 - Jun 8 by SpiritofGregory

I'd rather follow the stategy of Norwich and Swansea, they built teams which only needed a few additions when promoted. We built a team around Adel and got caught out when he just proved to be average in the Premiership.

Adel had to be indulged when we were in the Championship, players were told to button their lips and feed Adel's ego, I don't think that will happen again. We were luck that Adel didn't get injured whilst in the Championship imagine if he had, we would have been in troubled after having built a team around one player.

Anyway Adel doesn't want to play championship football so lets get what we can for him.

I agree with what you say about our promotion winning team and it led to a lot of our problems in the Premier League. But is it not a shame that players like Taarabt cannot be found a place in our team.
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 11:59 - Jun 8 with 1430 viewsQPRDave

Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 11:23 - Jun 8 by SpiritofGregory

Sums it nicely.
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 12:17 - Jun 8 with 1411 viewsdaveB

another option would be to build Taarabt into a team, say what you like about Hughes but he managed it in his first few months got adel playing for the team and winning matches so it can be done if you work at it. I think he'll move on though this summer and wouldn't rule out a move to Stoke as Hughes rated him and if he wants to change Stokes style then someone like Taarabt would be ideal around those hard working players Stoke already have
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 12:18 - Jun 8 with 1409 viewstraininvain

How many other relegated clubs would actively look to offload the player who was usually at the heart of their best moments in the last few years?

Taarabt's performance away at Chelsea was superb. I think he'll move on this summer but in my opinion he'll always be a Rangers legend.
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 12:20 - Jun 8 with 1406 viewstraininvain

How many other relegated clubs would actively look to offload the player who was usually at the heart of their best moments in the last few years?

Taarabt's performance away at Chelsea was superb. I think he'll move on this summer but in my opinion he'll always be a Rangers legend.
Watch this and see if you still want qpr to sell taarabt on 17:14 - Jun 8 with 1254 viewstheQPRking

Our insistence in British football to stick to a 4-4-2 kills players like Adel.. Hoddle was the same, Joe Cole the same after that.. push em out wide, as they don't fit into a 4-4-2.. No successful side in Europe plays with a 4-4-2 as its a difficult formation to keep possession and pass through the zones.. When we played the scum away it was more of a 451 with Adel up top, and west ham away was a 4411.. Adel playing in the hole.. When we went up Adel had his free role around Helgeson.. Sometimes he's turn up on the right, the left.. In my opinion he does alright on the left wing.. but we kick it long to a target man and feed of the scraps.. that is anti football.. Warnock, hughes and Redknapp all stick with this 'tactic'..

Brenden Rodgers has the same conundrum with Coutinho but plays him in a free role where he can pick up the ball, run at defenders and create.. Coutinho won't track back and won't tackle as much as say Gerrard or Lucas.. but thats not why he's there..

Harry Redknapp is not the man to start using different formations sadly.. but Adel is wasted here.. week in week out he's not in the 1st 11 because of the likes of Jenas, mbia, Hoilet and a one legged Zamora.. I'd lose interest too..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024