Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy 15:34 - Jun 14 with 1235 viewsTheBlob

Is there an extradition treaty between Turkey and the UK?

http://www.turkish-football.com/news_read.php?id=4743

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Remy on 15:37 - Jun 14 with 1210 viewsJuzzie

I'm in Turkey in a couple of weeks, I think I''l tell them how s**t he is but they should really be looking at Bosingwa, Park, Barton etc who are all excellent players.

edit..... I thought the release price was £8m not €8m ??? That could do us out of a million pounds or so.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Remy on 15:44 - Jun 14 with 1179 viewsadhoc_qpr

We won't find out anything on Remy's case until September i'm sure i read, so i he won't be transferring anywhere until January at least.

Although whether that means he's playing for us in the Champo or behind bars is another thing entirely.
Remy on 15:50 - Jun 14 with 1151 viewsBlackCrowe

Assuming he's innocent, I'd love to see him play 3 or 4 months in championship wearing the hoops.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Remy on 16:04 - Jun 14 with 1099 viewsderbyhoop

If nothing else, it means that there are a number of clubs interested, e.g. Spurs, Newcastle, Arsenal and Fenerbahce. That should mean we don't have to settle for whatever release clause he has in his contract

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Remy on 16:10 - Jun 14 with 1069 viewsLoftusR

Remy on 16:04 - Jun 14 by derbyhoop

If nothing else, it means that there are a number of clubs interested, e.g. Spurs, Newcastle, Arsenal and Fenerbahce. That should mean we don't have to settle for whatever release clause he has in his contract

Unfortunately it doesn't matter how many clubs are involved. The reality is that they will all bid £8m which buys out his contract, he can then choose to go to the club who offers the most to him.
Remy on 16:21 - Jun 14 with 1025 viewsrsonist

Remy's court case really is the shining proof that the club is cursed. Quality player with guaranteed money back come what may - what could possibly go wrong?
Remy on 16:23 - Jun 14 with 1019 viewsbaz_qpr

Remy on 16:10 - Jun 14 by LoftusR

Unfortunately it doesn't matter how many clubs are involved. The reality is that they will all bid £8m which buys out his contract, he can then choose to go to the club who offers the most to him.

Not sure its that simple really. Would imagine that its £8m upfront cash, otherwise someone could come in and bid £8m over 800 years. Therefore you could get someone who is prepared to pay £10m but will only put £5m upfront and the rest in installments in which case it would be up to the club as to whether they were willing to let him speak to that club
Remy on 16:33 - Jun 14 with 982 viewsToast_R

Knowing QPR they will find a way to get Royally done over on a deal.

I'd be more optimisitc with Trigger as CEO
Login to get fewer ads

Remy on 18:03 - Jun 14 with 866 viewsDaBurgh

Remy on 16:33 - Jun 14 by Toast_R

Knowing QPR they will find a way to get Royally done over on a deal.

I'd be more optimisitc with Trigger as CEO

Could be his new gaffer

Remy on 20:03 - Jun 14 with 725 viewsN12Hoop

Remy on 16:04 - Jun 14 by derbyhoop

No one is going to gamble £8m on a player who could be in jail for the length of their contract. I also would imagine that as aprt of his bail conditions he can't travel abroad.
All in all I cannot see any way that Remy will not be starting for us next season (cue transfer being confirmed tomorrow).

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024