Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD 22:49 - Sep 22 with 2566 viewsBushman

Cant see Moyes or anyone emulating anything like the success of SAF & expect them go the way of Liverpool after their 20 years of dominance.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 22:59 - Sep 22 with 2551 viewsCamberleyR

Expect old purple nose to be back in the hot seat this time next year.

Shaping up to be a replica of when Busby retired.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 23:06 - Sep 22 with 2528 viewsstowmarketrange

Just watched the Cardiff disallowed goal.I think he blew for the foul at the far post rather than the foul on lorris.I don't think he can see the foul on the keeper.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2013 23:08]
Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 23:14 - Sep 22 with 2509 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 23:06 - Sep 22 by stowmarketrange

Just watched the Cardiff disallowed goal.I think he blew for the foul at the far post rather than the foul on lorris.I don't think he can see the foul on the keeper.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2013 23:08]

I've just said exactly the same thing on Twitter. The Cardiff 'goalscorer' was holding Dawson down. But Lloris was lucky with that handball-outside-the-box decision!
Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 23:22 - Sep 22 with 2487 viewseastside_r

Everyone must work with an armchair 'Cockney' red. Time for a bit of fun tomorrow.
Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 00:28 - Sep 23 with 2417 viewshamptonhillhoop

You do get the feeling now that they're just another team. That aura has gone. Not moyes fault, anyone who took over was ultimately going to fail. Funny though all the same. Just remember Ashley Youngs dive if you ever feel sorry for them
Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 00:54 - Sep 23 with 2393 viewsHollowayRanger

average keeper

ferdinand past it
vidic not same since injurys
evra getting stale
weak rightback

very average midfield compared to other teams

rvp world class
rooney blows hot and cold

fergerson factor worth 10 points moyles factor worth none

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 01:38 - Sep 23 with 2376 viewsPommyhoop

yep agree totally . I recon Fredie has lost that grand he put on them winning the title . In the Fergie days you could never write them off . Doesn't feel like that anymore

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 03:16 - Sep 23 with 2342 viewsKiwi76

Press will continue to add to the pressure as well.
Wonder what the hell Kagawa has done to annoy folks there as was one of the brightest attackers in Europe and now can't get a game vs likes of Young and Nani?!
Something wrong when likes of him and Mata can't get a run in the Premiership...
Login to get fewer ads

Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 08:41 - Sep 23 with 2223 viewsMonahoop

Wonder how many of their glory hunting plastic fans will be trading their red shirts for blue after that? In my local town I bet for the next few days you won't see anyone wearing any Man Utd regalia after that. It was the same when City blasted them 6 or was it 7-1 a couple of years back at Old Trafford. They all go to ground and sulk for a while.
I was in a pub in south Dublin yesterday. Not only was the All Ireland GAA final on [good game] but so too was the Manchester derby. The look on the Utd fans their was a picture. One or two were moaning that Moyes had to go. Pathetic! They will be OK, but the supporters will just have to get used to losing a few more games than usual.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 08:48 - Sep 23 with 2213 viewsElHoop

I wouldn't write them off - had Van Persie been playing and Kompnay out injured then I could have seen it being 4-1 the other way on another day. More a gusty day then a wind of change for me anyway. But United need to sort their team out. Fellaini should be getting in the box and feeding off the striker. Young wouldn't get in our side if we were all fit. Rooney looks as if he has something to prove and he alone can make them very dangerous on a different day. Write them off at your peril, but they do have work to do there.
Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 17:12 - Sep 28 with 2063 viewsCamberleyR

Oh dear. Down to twelth now

I make this to probably be their worst start to a season since City thrashed them 5-1 in the derby early in the season 24 years ago and their fans were calling for Ferguson's head.

Unfortunately it was the season he won the FA Cup to save his job.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 17:26 - Sep 28 with 2026 viewsQPR1882

Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 17:12 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

Oh dear. Down to twelth now

I make this to probably be their worst start to a season since City thrashed them 5-1 in the derby early in the season 24 years ago and their fans were calling for Ferguson's head.

Unfortunately it was the season he won the FA Cup to save his job.

I blame Martin for that, if only he stayed on his line.
Great feeling watching Manure getting smashed on MOTD on 18:35 - Sep 28 with 1930 viewsrsonist

Fcked my coupon, I'm not feeling great at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024