Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for tonight.... 09:31 - Oct 30 with 1592 viewsedwardtheconfessor

......... GREEN
SIMPSON EKOTTO
DUNNE HILL

FAURLIN O'NIEL
HOILETT PHILLIPS
JAM JAR
AUSTIN

MURPHY
EHMER
TRAORE
W,PHILLIPS
CHEVATON
JOHNSON
HENRY

Apolgies for omitting Mr Jeanas but id rather enjoy a cheeky peach schnapps with herr hitler in his damp fetid bunker circa april 1945 than see this utter charlatan wear the hoops again....as for the american geezer....something like 25 games in 4 years...we bought because we could and it was easy..what the fk has happend to our scouting system, is there really no one good enough from our EDS.lETS GO FOR THE WIN TONIGHT RANGERS AND BE POSITIVE,LET THE OPPOSITION WORRY ABOUT US THIS EVENING.

Walk with me through the universe..and along the way see how all of us are connected....feast the eyes of you soul on all love and abounds in all places at once seemingly endless..like your own existence..we are connected..

Team for tonight.... on 10:01 - Oct 30 with 1537 viewsWatford_Ranger

I must say I like that team. Wigan are good at home and we will struggle if we sit back. We have the players to win this game so I'd like to think we will try toespecially given I'm taking half a day off to schlep up there.

The wingers concern me a bit defensively but I guess that's not a huge part of their job in a 4-5-1.
Team for tonight.... on 10:23 - Oct 30 with 1499 viewsedwardtheconfessor

The wingers worry me too but i just want to see us impose ourselves tonight and "give it the gun"(@copyright Ray wilkins after our 2-0 fa cup defeat at Man utd 1995 ish) .I salute any Qpr trekking up there tonight.A few bottles of Morretti and some salt based snacks at home in sunny Chingford with my ear to my 'terrace tranny' for me tonight my chums!. uuurrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!

Walk with me through the universe..and along the way see how all of us are connected....feast the eyes of you soul on all love and abounds in all places at once seemingly endless..like your own existence..we are connected..

Team for tonight.... on 10:26 - Oct 30 with 1492 viewsTheBlob

Team for tonight.... on 10:23 - Oct 30 by edwardtheconfessor

The wingers worry me too but i just want to see us impose ourselves tonight and "give it the gun"(@copyright Ray wilkins after our 2-0 fa cup defeat at Man utd 1995 ish) .I salute any Qpr trekking up there tonight.A few bottles of Morretti and some salt based snacks at home in sunny Chingford with my ear to my 'terrace tranny' for me tonight my chums!. uuurrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!

Ear pressed to a "terrace tranny"?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Team for tonight.... on 10:36 - Oct 30 with 1473 viewsDevonWhite

----------Green
Simpson - Hill - Dunne - BAE
------Faurlin - Henry
O'Neill - Kranjcar - Hoilett
-----------Austin
Team for tonight.... on 10:36 - Oct 30 with 1470 viewsedwardtheconfessor

Ear pressed to a "terrace tranny"?

I'll set 'em up and you knock 'em in me old mucker!!..
[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 10:42]

Team for tonight.... on 10:51 - Oct 30 with 1440 viewsthemodfather

i reckon he will put in henry...
Team for tonight.... on 11:03 - Oct 30 with 1414 viewsElHoop

Green
Simpson Dunne Hill Bae
Phillips O'Neill Henry Kranjcar
Austin Johnson
Team for tonight.... on 11:28 - Oct 30 with 1361 viewsrsonist

Looks a nailed-on 0-0 tonight to be honest.
Login to get fewer ads

Team for tonight.... on 11:48 - Oct 30 with 1321 viewsisawqpratwcity

Team for tonight.... on 11:28 - Oct 30 by rsonist

Think so, too.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Team for tonight.... on 11:52 - Oct 30 with 1311 viewsElHoop

Team for tonight.... on 11:28 - Oct 30 by rsonist

I think that the Europa League factor might start hitting Wigan now - this will be their third game in 6 days. 2-0 to QPR.
Team for tonight.... on 12:32 - Oct 30 with 1259 viewsLowerloftLad

Is our joey missing throw suspension ?

When is Swp and Johnson back ?

Please for the love of god don't bring jenas on with 15minutes to go not even if we were winning 6-0

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Team for tonight.... on 14:24 - Oct 30 with 1111 viewshoopstar67

Team for tonight.... on 12:32 - Oct 30 by LowerloftLad

Is our joey missing throw suspension ?

When is Swp and Johnson back ?

Please for the love of god don't bring jenas on with 15minutes to go not even if we were winning 6-0

Before I say this I have no problem with Rednapp but he seems to have a blind spot regarding Jenas,that's why there is a good possibility he will start with him ahead of Faulin, god I hope I'm wrong!
Team for tonight.... on 14:28 - Oct 30 with 1104 viewsadhoc_qpr

Jenas to start, 1-0 to Wigan.
Team for tonight.... on 15:29 - Oct 30 with 1033 viewsDevonWhite

Team for tonight.... on 14:28 - Oct 30 by adhoc_qpr

Jenas to start, 1-0 to Wigan.

God that's a depressing thought.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 18:22]
Team for tonight.... on 15:59 - Oct 30 with 988 viewsadhoc_qpr

Team for tonight.... on 15:29 - Oct 30 by DevonWhite

God that's a depressing thought.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 18:22]

And i'll actually hold my hands up and say i thought Jenas might be able to do a job at Championship level during pre-season - so very, very wrong!

If Faurlin starts then a draw looks more likely though, just can't see Harry going for the win.
Team for tonight.... on 18:54 - Oct 30 with 864 viewsAgedR

Jenas plays.....

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Team for tonight.... on 19:21 - Oct 30 with 683 viewsShotKneesHoop

Team for tonight.... on 18:54 - Oct 30 by AgedR

Jenas plays.....

What is the team line up - anyone know?

Taxidermist is up there but lines to Tears of a Clown and Shot Knees are as clear as one of R'SWiPe's crosses to Row Z.

Please someone tell me that Faulin is playing and that Jenas is on a bonfire, waiting for 5th November.

I predict a 2 -0 stuffing, 'cos we don't like it up north, it's cold and they want to tackle to get the ball.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024