The latest stories from across FansNetwork... Football
/NEWS: Guy still wants to pick at the Cherries
- Guy Whittingham has reiterated that Pompey’s pre-season friendly again south-coast neighbours, and newly promoted, Bournemouth will go ahead, despite facing each other in next season’s Capital One cup first round. Football
/We will have to Ku-Wait and see!
- Salford based Kuwaiti businessman Dr Marwan Koukash has emerged as a potential new owner for Leeds United, barely six months after Bahrain based GFH Capital bought the club from Ken Bates. Koukash, owner of Salford City Reds outlined his ambitious plans to acquire a football club and BBC Sport say it could be us. Football
/Premier League Fixtures Out Wednesday 9am But How Are They Compiled ?
- Less than 24 hours now to go now before the release of the Premier league fixture list when football fans around the country can once again plan their year. Football
/Queens Park Rangers
/Another summer of turmoil?
- With eight weeks until the start of the season, and no movement in or out of Loftus Road so far, Kick Up The R’s columnist and LFW message board regular Kevin Cole surveys the lie of the land in W12. Football
/Player Review 12/13 Rickie Lambert
- Perhaps they should call Rickie Lambert "Mississipi" because like the big old river he just keeps rolling on. Football
/Jamaican international set for shock Leeds return?
- Not Jermaine Beckford but Marlon King? The much travelled Jamaica forward, aged 33 is rumoured to be interesting Leeds according to reports in the West Midlands. King had a short spell on loan with us back in 2005 where he failed to score in nine games. Football
/Crook of the draw?
- Leeds remarkable record of landing home League Cup ties has struck again as we have been drawn at home in round one of this seasons competition. League Two side Chesterfield, famous for its crooked spire will make their first visit to Elland Road since 1950. Football
/Player Review 12/13 - Jay Rodriguez
- In our penultimate player review we take a look at the first signing of the summer in 2012, Jay Rodriguez from Burnley. Football
/Queens Park Rangers
/End of term report â€“ strikers
- Belatedly, the fourth and final part of the annual LFW end of term report on each individual player’s personal contribution during the season. Tonight we assess the strikers. Football
/Leeds line-up move for bad bhoy striker?
- Leeds are reportedly considering a move for Anthony Stokes of Celtic, if their pursuit of Kevin Doyle fails.