The latest stories from across FansNetwork... Football
/And The Swans Start With Manchester United
- It's the day that many football fans wait for as it gives them the chance to plan their movements on Saturdays (and Sundays and Mondays) from August to May as the Premier League football fixtures are released. Football
/The Opening Game Of The Season Is ..........
- At last we can unveil just who Saints will face in their first game of the 2013/14 season in the Premier League. Football
/NEWS: No bids for in demand Wallace: Guy
- Guy Whittingham insists there have been no bids for starlet Jed Wallace, although he acknowleges the midfielder is in demand. Football
/McDermott to settle on loan-ranger?
- The Daily Mail reckon that Brian McDermott, the Leeds board and their Bolton counterparts may settle on a compromise for defender Matt Mills by bringing him to Elland Road on a season long loan. Football
/NEWS: Guy still wants to pick at the Cherries
- Guy Whittingham has reiterated that Pompey’s pre-season friendly again south-coast neighbours, and newly promoted, Bournemouth will go ahead, despite facing each other in next season’s Capital One cup first round. Football
/We will have to Ku-Wait and see!
- Salford based Kuwaiti businessman Dr Marwan Koukash has emerged as a potential new owner for Leeds United, barely six months after Bahrain based GFH Capital bought the club from Ken Bates. Koukash, owner of Salford City Reds outlined his ambitious plans to acquire a football club and BBC Sport say it could be us. Football
/Premier League Fixtures Out Wednesday 9am But How Are They Compiled ?
- Less than 24 hours now to go now before the release of the Premier league fixture list when football fans around the country can once again plan their year. Football
/Queens Park Rangers
/Another summer of turmoil?
- With eight weeks until the start of the season, and no movement in or out of Loftus Road so far, Kick Up The R’s columnist and LFW message board regular Kevin Cole surveys the lie of the land in W12. Football
/Player Review 12/13 Rickie Lambert
- Perhaps they should call Rickie Lambert "Mississipi" because like the big old river he just keeps rolling on. Football
/Jamaican international set for shock Leeds return?
- Not Jermaine Beckford but Marlon King? The much travelled Jamaica forward, aged 33 is rumoured to be interesting Leeds according to reports in the West Midlands. King had a short spell on loan with us back in 2005 where he failed to score in nine games.