|Family Fun Day at Spotland|
Fri 03rd Aug 2012 09:58 by Col
There will be a Family Fun Day held at Spotland Stadium this Sunday, in which the club open up the doors with a number of activities taking place.
It takes place at Spotland on Sunday 5th August, with events kicking off at 12pm. The day is completely free of charge to all supporters.
* Dale manager John Coleman will be leading an hour long training session on the pitch, where supporters can see the Dale manager put his new squad through their paces. Fans can see the sort of activities that the players get up to in preparation for matches.
*The club will be recreating the world's biggest team photo, where supporters can take their place in the team photo for the 2012-13 season. This is free of charge and any supporter wearing either of the two new Fila shirts can take part. The last time this was done, there was in excess of two hundred supporters in the photo, and it is hoped that this figure can be beaten this weekend.
* There will be tours of the Stadium for supporters to see what goes on behind the scenes at the football club, and be taken into the home dressing room and various other aspects of the ground.
* Football League sponsors nPower will be bringing their Football League roadshow to the ground, including the League Two trophy with supporters having the chance to have their photograph taken with it.
* The Football In The Community department will be hosting events for Supporters.
* There will be an opportunity for supporters to rejoin the Dale Trust for the 2012-13 season.
* There will be a special Memorabilia Stall where you can have your own memorabilia valued, plus items on display that date back to the 1966 World Cup Final.
* Skylight Circus will be in attendance, demonstrating their Circus training skills
* There will be a whole host of other activities, such as children's rides taking place.
Supporters are reminded that the day lasts from 12pm to 4pm and is completely free of charge. It is sure to be an excellent day, whatever the weather.
You need to login in order to post your comments