The latest stories from across FansNetwork... Football
/Queens Park Rangers
/Another summer of turmoil?
- With eight weeks until the start of the season, and no movement in or out of Loftus Road so far, Kick Up The R’s columnist and LFW message board regular Kevin Cole surveys the lie of the land in W12. Football
/Player Review 12/13 Rickie Lambert
- Perhaps they should call Rickie Lambert "Mississipi" because like the big old river he just keeps rolling on. Football
/Jamaican international set for shock Leeds return?
- Not Jermaine Beckford but Marlon King? The much travelled Jamaica forward, aged 33 is rumoured to be interesting Leeds according to reports in the West Midlands. King had a short spell on loan with us back in 2005 where he failed to score in nine games. Football
/Crook of the draw?
- Leeds remarkable record of landing home League Cup ties has struck again as we have been drawn at home in round one of this seasons competition. League Two side Chesterfield, famous for its crooked spire will make their first visit to Elland Road since 1950. Football
/Player Review 12/13 - Jay Rodriguez
- In our penultimate player review we take a look at the first signing of the summer in 2012, Jay Rodriguez from Burnley. Football
/Queens Park Rangers
/End of term report â€“ strikers
- Belatedly, the fourth and final part of the annual LFW end of term report on each individual player’s personal contribution during the season. Tonight we assess the strikers. Football
/Leeds line-up move for bad bhoy striker?
- Leeds are reportedly considering a move for Anthony Stokes of Celtic, if their pursuit of Kevin Doyle fails. Football
/The paedophile who once insulted our very own Mick Jones
- Veteran broadcaster Stuart Hall faces prison tomorrow having admitting to indecently assaulting 13 under-aged girls between 1967-1986, one of them aged just nine at the time. It was during this period Hall's unwanted attentions came our very own Mick Jones's way, admittedly in a much less indecent fashion than his victims. Football
/Meanwhile Back At The Football Club
- I was going to open this article with a line that was going to say you would be forgiven for thinking that this summer was all about three people. On relfection though it really only appears to be about one person at the moment and that person is someone that few would have heard of six months ago. Football
/Saints Make The First Signing Of The Season
- Saints have signed Dejan Lovren from Olympique Lyonnais for a reported fee of £6.8 million plus, first glance looks good fior what we need for next season.