Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heaven 20:11 - Mar 30 with 1513 viewsYouTubeDale

Hoping that Dale are promoted and that would be fantastic. To get there as Champions would be a dream. But if Liverpool were to become Champions at the same time, now that would be heaven. Is there anything better than heaven because if England won the World Cup making it a hat-trick...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Heaven on 00:20 - Mar 31 with 1305 viewsDale_Pea

THIS MESSAGEBOARD HAS BECOME A LIVERPOOL LOVE-IN OVERNIGHT!! I'M SO HAPPY!!

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Heaven on 08:47 - Mar 31 with 1185 viewsScunnydale

I'm with you there YTD, my family are mostly Liverpool and Citeh fans so ideally it'd be Liverpool first and Citeh in second.

To be honest though, even if Hull won the Prem, I'd still be happy if Rochdale won League Two. That's the main thing for me, Liverpool winning the PL is the bonus - especially the year after Fergie quit.
Heaven on 10:24 - Mar 31 with 1085 viewsSuddenLad

Heaven on 08:47 - Mar 31 by Scunnydale

I'm with you there YTD, my family are mostly Liverpool and Citeh fans so ideally it'd be Liverpool first and Citeh in second.

To be honest though, even if Hull won the Prem, I'd still be happy if Rochdale won League Two. That's the main thing for me, Liverpool winning the PL is the bonus - especially the year after Fergie quit.

Dale to go up is a priority on anyone's wish list. The sooner we can confirm it, the better.

I'm just delighted that the Premiership title won't be going back to the current holders. Liverpool would be my preferred option, but it will be a refreshing change to see someone other than 'Old Blue Nose' waving it about.

I hope it's another 20 years before that lot are waving it about again. Bring on Bayern.........for a reality check.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Heaven on 10:38 - Mar 31 with 1063 viewsD_Alien

Heaven on 10:24 - Mar 31 by SuddenLad

Dale to go up is a priority on anyone's wish list. The sooner we can confirm it, the better.

I'm just delighted that the Premiership title won't be going back to the current holders. Liverpool would be my preferred option, but it will be a refreshing change to see someone other than 'Old Blue Nose' waving it about.

I hope it's another 20 years before that lot are waving it about again. Bring on Bayern.........for a reality check.

Give me a manager like Brendan Rodgers to lead a side to the premiership title anyday over Pellegrini or in particular Mourinho.

He thinks he can just swan back to London and take the title at will. All this guff he's coming out with to the media about "little horses" is just bollox, the world knows he thinks any team he manages should be winning the title.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Heaven on 10:51 - Mar 31 with 1046 viewsParkinsGimp

Sorry anyone but Victimpool, the media w"nkfest if they won the Prem would be ridiculous.
Heaven on 10:58 - Apr 18 with 772 viewsYouTubeDale

It's looking good for Liverpool at the moment. Chelsea play at Anfield a week on Sunday, that being a massive game. Hopefully the distraction of a Tuesday game with Chelsea playing away to Atletico Madrid will give Liverpool the advantage.

Heaven on 12:25 - Apr 18 with 675 viewsChaffRAFC

I'm really hoping that Chelsea can beat Liverpool and sneak it from under their noses. Would rather ANY other team in English football won the Premiership than Citteh or Liverpool.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Heaven on 11:58 - Apr 27 with 464 viewsYouTubeDale

Hoping Liverpool do the business today, Glen Murray scores for Crystal Palace against City and Burton come up trumps.

We are living a dream, just dreaming a bit more.

Login to get fewer ads

Heaven on 12:18 - Apr 27 with 415 viewsrobbowood

Heaven on 12:25 - Apr 18 by ChaffRAFC

I'm really hoping that Chelsea can beat Liverpool and sneak it from under their noses. Would rather ANY other team in English football won the Premiership than Citteh or Liverpool.

Chelsea and City have surely spent millions more on players in recent times in comparison to Liverpool

I wouldn't mind Liverpool winning the Premiership if only for Stephen Gerrard who has been magnificent for them ever since he came into the team way back in 1998. He has stayed loyal to the club (though I think Chelsea tried to sign him a few seasons ago) and his behaviour on and off the pitch has been second to none and a credit to English football
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024