Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust events / updates 19:11 - Apr 7 with 1344 viewsColDale

Vote for the Player of the Season: http://daletrust.com/news/?p=1489

Player of the season tickets update: http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/poyevent-2014-update-1473350.aspx

An Evening with Keith Hill: http://daletrust.com/news/?p=1471

Shop for the Trust: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/daletrust/
Trust events / updates on 20:15 - Apr 7 with 1300 viewsboromat

Has there ever been a harder season to chose one player for player of the season!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Trust events / updates on 22:20 - Apr 7 with 1250 viewsR17ALE

Trust events / updates on 20:15 - Apr 7 by boromat

Has there ever been a harder season to chose one player for player of the season!

I voted Cav. I felt guilty since he's only played half the games, but he's been a great Captain. And he's turned the supporters around, which is a bloody hard thing to do at Dale.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Trust events / updates on 22:30 - Apr 7 with 1237 viewsjudd

Trust events / updates on 22:20 - Apr 7 by R17ALE

I voted Cav. I felt guilty since he's only played half the games, but he's been a great Captain. And he's turned the supporters around, which is a bloody hard thing to do at Dale.

Yeah, it's great to be facing the pitch again.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Trust events / updates on 22:43 - Apr 7 with 1223 viewsroccydaleian

Trust events / updates on 22:20 - Apr 7 by R17ALE

Really tough one to call this season. Cav and Hogan have been superb, but my vote is going to Matty Lund.
Trust events / updates on 22:47 - Apr 7 with 1217 viewsjudd

Trust events / updates on 22:43 - Apr 7 by roccydaleian

Really tough one to call this season. Cav and Hogan have been superb, but my vote is going to Matty Lund.

Hendo or Hogan for me.

Or Lund.

Maybe Cav.

Oh, what a bastard - give it them all.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Trust events / updates on 15:26 - Apr 8 with 1103 viewsChaffRAFC

Lund all the way for me.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Trust events / updates on 15:44 - Apr 8 with 1095 viewsRalphs12

Cummins for me, without him I'd still be looking for my first bet win of the season
Trust events / updates on 18:59 - Apr 8 with 1034 viewspioneer

And I was going to vote for Andrew Tutte, but his name is mysteriously missing!

Seems to have been replaced by two options that give votes to Reece Gray - clever lad that Reece.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust events / updates on 20:50 - Apr 8 with 996 viewsShun

I voted Cav, but I was extremely split between him, Henderson, Hogan and Lund!
Trust events / updates on 09:50 - Apr 10 with 848 viewsmikehunt

Vincenti for me. Has worked hard and improved all season. Just gets on with it. And , arguably, has the goal of the season.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Trust events / updates on 12:44 - Apr 10 with 810 viewsBrierls

Hendo gets my vote. He's stood out as the best player on the pitch, from either side, so many times this season. Oozes class.

So many true candidates though...O'Connell, Lund, Cav & Hogan have been excellent. And improvement over the course of the season brings Lillis, Raff & Done into the equation too.
Trust events / updates on 13:01 - Apr 10 with 804 viewsColDale

Trust events / updates on 12:44 - Apr 10 by Brierls

Hendo gets my vote. He's stood out as the best player on the pitch, from either side, so many times this season. Oozes class.

So many true candidates though...O'Connell, Lund, Cav & Hogan have been excellent. And improvement over the course of the season brings Lillis, Raff & Done into the equation too.

Went for Hendo too. He's that good that we take him for granted now and if hes not a superstar, we think he's had a bad game.
Trust events / updates on 19:23 - Apr 11 with 638 viewsnordenblue

Trust events / updates on 13:01 - Apr 10 by ColDale

Went for Hendo too. He's that good that we take him for granted now and if hes not a superstar, we think he's had a bad game.

Hendo is different class and that takes some doing as we have been truly spoilt this season,with Lund perhaps the best centre mid in the division,Allen has been a worthy winner of late and a special mention to Vincenti who is very much an unsung hero who for me always gives 100% and pops up with special goals.Raf has been a totally different player and all that without even mentioning Hogan!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024