Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill says................ 11:15 - Apr 14 with 1451 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/hill-postmansfield-12.04.14-1487188.as

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill says................ on 11:37 - Apr 14 with 1374 viewsTTNYear

We mentioned in the car that from his previous time here he is managing us (the fans) much better this time round. Apart from the odd 'Oh shit we're blowing it' Fan that all clubs have, on the whole I think most fans are pretty chilled out about our position.

Time for a doobie and some Bob Marley... Everything's gonna be fine.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Keith Hill says................ on 19:26 - Apr 14 with 975 viewsfermin

Keith Hill says................ on 11:37 - Apr 14 by TTNYear

We mentioned in the car that from his previous time here he is managing us (the fans) much better this time round. Apart from the odd 'Oh shit we're blowing it' Fan that all clubs have, on the whole I think most fans are pretty chilled out about our position.

Time for a doobie and some Bob Marley... Everything's gonna be fine.

The odd 'Oh shit we're blowing it' fan - that just about sums me up! Fully expecting to see Southend/Oxford etc up here again sometime in May . . .

I read Scrutator's article in the York programme and thought, unlike him, that we are going to get run out for 99.

Happy for the rest of you to be really chilled, though. I hope you're right.
Keith Hill says................ on 13:41 - Apr 15 with 713 viewsaleanddale

I think the older generation are happy to see more wins these days that we could ever dream of not so long ago.

Looking at the 2006/7 season played 46 - we won 12.

I am sure there are other seasons between now and then with a similar Wins total.

I fully expect a reaction on Friday and i am consoled that EVEN if the absolute wheels crashed off now in the next 3 games we would still go to Newport with a chance of Auto promotion.

We are so close. Enjoy Friday as best you can the cut and thrust is what its all about.
Keith Hill says................ on 14:25 - Apr 15 with 653 viewslurker

Although we played poorly by our own standards last week, you can't ignore the fact that Mansfield have won their last 4 games on the bounce and lost only once in their last 9. Whether we underestimated the opposition or not, we actually came upon a decent side on their own patch on Saturday.

Keith Hill is absolutely right that it is only a crisis if we make it one. Anybody who is not chilled out right now needs to take some Kalms or drink themselves happy during our last 4 games because any nervous tension will only serve as a negative force.

Let's look at the basic facts. Barring very high margins of victory for our opponents in their remaining games, we are effectively 7 points clear of 4th place with only 12 points remaining to be won. 4 points (WDLL or DDDD) will mean Fleetwood would need to win ALL their remaining games to catch us! Just 2 wins would effectively seal the P word!

Not one team around us is winning every game and points are going to be dropped by everyone (ourselves included no doubt) and our own form over the last dozen or so games is very good. In all likelihood, we will all feel a lot better come 5pm on Friday/Saturday regardless of our own result at Spotland - where again we have been excellent recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024