Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The longets suffering supporters in the football league 07:23 - Apr 15 with 1170 viewswimborne_dale

That's us according to Radio 5 Live at about 6:30 this morning.

Edgar Allan's Crow

The longets suffering supporters in the football league on 07:28 - Apr 15 with 1160 viewsTalkingSutty

I think its a well deserved accolade, we are worthy winners!!

You can see the effects of watching Rochdale over the years etched in the faces of the long suffering fans, none of us look well.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The longets suffering supporters in the football league on 10:12 - Apr 15 with 1037 viewsToffeemanc

It's also a reason why we enjoy our successes when we do get them because it has usually been achieved the hard way.
You're right about the affect on supporters though. Most teams fans in our current position would be singing about winning the league and constantly commenting on it whilst we as a bunch seem to be very happy to just ensure we get promoted and the final position doesn't seem to matter.

Wouldn't change any off it either !

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

The longets suffering supporters in the football league on 10:36 - Apr 15 with 1008 viewsD_Alien

The longets suffering supporters in the football league on 10:12 - Apr 15 by Toffeemanc

It's also a reason why we enjoy our successes when we do get them because it has usually been achieved the hard way.
You're right about the affect on supporters though. Most teams fans in our current position would be singing about winning the league and constantly commenting on it whilst we as a bunch seem to be very happy to just ensure we get promoted and the final position doesn't seem to matter.

Wouldn't change any off it either !

Can't disagree that I'd be very happy with promotion (who wouldn't?!) but hugely disagree with your assertion that the final position doesn't seem to matter.

It does, a hell of a lot.

If promotion in 2010 was a monkey off our backs, winning the title would be a gorilla!

[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 10:37]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The longets suffering supporters in the football league on 11:08 - Apr 15 with 965 viewsDorsetDale

The longets suffering supporters in the football league on 10:36 - Apr 15 by D_Alien

Can't disagree that I'd be very happy with promotion (who wouldn't?!) but hugely disagree with your assertion that the final position doesn't seem to matter.

It does, a hell of a lot.

If promotion in 2010 was a monkey off our backs, winning the title would be a gorilla!

[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 10:37]

Absolutely spot on. Some time down the line, maybe after gaining more success either here or elsewhere, I'm certain Hill will admit the same.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

The longets suffering supporters in the football league on 12:57 - Apr 15 with 871 viewsTalkingSutty

The longets suffering supporters in the football league on 11:08 - Apr 15 by DorsetDale

Absolutely spot on. Some time down the line, maybe after gaining more success either here or elsewhere, I'm certain Hill will admit the same.

Well we will never have a better chance of winning the league than we do now. All of the remaining fixtures are winnable and at this time of the year its often the team who want it the most and play with no fear who come out on top.

On paper our last two games are against opponents with nothing to play for who will probably blood the odd reserve player/youngsters, some of them will be dreaming of Magaluf.

If the lads give their all in the four remaining games and really bust a gut to gain the results then that's all you can ask for, I am sure they will.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024