Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brizzle Rovers Monday 09:23 - Apr 15 with 2440 viewsGolly

New to the forum, a southern Dale fan from Wiltshire. If you were wondering whether to come south to Bristol on Monday looks like it's a tenner and a quid for kids. I assume this is away end too!

www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/easter-monday-ticket-offer-1488308.aspx

A big away following would be great!
Brizzle Rovers Monday on 09:35 - Apr 15 with 2417 views_dezzy

"Anyone who has already purchased a ticket for this game can claim a refund for the difference"

I wonder if this applies to us to

KHBA

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 10:29 - Apr 15 with 2347 viewsdale18

From the OS
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticketsbristolrovers-21.04.14-1465609.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REDUCED ADMISSION PRICES ANNOUNCED BY BRISTOL ROVERS ARE FOR HOME FANS ONLY AND DOES NOT APPLY TO DALE FANS.
Brizzle Rovers Monday on 10:31 - Apr 15 with 2345 viewsToffeemanc

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 09:35 - Apr 15 by _dezzy

"Anyone who has already purchased a ticket for this game can claim a refund for the difference"

I wonder if this applies to us to

It would have been nice if this would have applied to us as well as I bought 4 tickets yesterday that cost me a total of £57. If it had applied I would have been £25 better off which would have helped towards the travelling costs.

Looks like they are trying to generate a good atmosphere for the game with that offer hopefully adding to what could be a memorable day for Dale fans.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 10:33]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 10:46 - Apr 15 with 2306 views_dezzy

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 10:29 - Apr 15 by dale18

From the OS
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticketsbristolrovers-21.04.14-1465609.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REDUCED ADMISSION PRICES ANNOUNCED BY BRISTOL ROVERS ARE FOR HOME FANS ONLY AND DOES NOT APPLY TO DALE FANS.

Is this legal ??

KHBA

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 10:48 - Apr 15 with 2300 viewsonedalefan

Thought league rules meant you couldn't charge visiting fans more than the highest price you are changing home fans.
Brizzle Rovers Monday on 10:59 - Apr 15 with 2282 viewsSuddenLad

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 10:48 - Apr 15 by onedalefan

Thought league rules meant you couldn't charge visiting fans more than the highest price you are changing home fans.

I'm sure you're right. An e-mail to Brizzle should point out the error of their ways.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 11:02 - Apr 15 with 2275 viewsSalwaDale

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 10:59 - Apr 15 by SuddenLad

I'm sure you're right. An e-mail to Brizzle should point out the error of their ways.

I thought you were allowed to run occasional promotions such as the one on Monday.

TBBT

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 11:08 - Apr 15 with 2254 viewsD_Alien

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 11:02 - Apr 15 by SalwaDale

I thought you were allowed to run occasional promotions such as the one on Monday.

Arrrghhh!!! FG's look away NOW!!!!!....

... oh, wait a minute - you mean the ticket prices?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 11:27 - Apr 15 with 2219 viewsColDale

Bury ripped us off with it for years. Boost the prices for a one off game, but then run a local promotion meaning it home fans at normal prices.
Brizzle Rovers Monday on 12:55 - Apr 15 with 2068 viewsJL_Dale

34.2.8 No Club shall charge higher admission prices for visiting supporters for accommodation that is ranked as comparable with or inferior to that used by supporters of the Home Club in the same or next highest ranked accommodation. For the purposes of this Regulation, accommodation shall be allocated a ranking as indicated by the table below (where 1 represents the best available and 5 the lowest) having regard to the following criteria:

(a) Covered seating;

(b) Uncovered seating or covered terracing;

(c) Uncovered terracing;

(d) Behind the touchline;

(e) Behind the goal line; and

(f) In the corners of the stadium (i.e. behind both the touchline and the goal line).

Type of Accommodation

Covered Seats

Uncovered Seats / covered terrace

Uncovered Terrace

Area of Accommodation

Touchline

Goal line

Corners

34.2.9 Notwithstanding the provisions of Regulation 34.2.8:

(a) if the visiting supporters have use of the only standing area in the ground, the admission prices charged for this area must be at least 10 per cent lower than the price charged for the cheapest covered seats. This arrangement does not apply to designated family sections; and

(b) if the visiting supporters have use of accommodation that is of an equivalent ranking (using the table set out in Regulation 34.2.8) to that available to the home supporters, but the accommodation used by visiting supporters is reasonably considered to be of a higher standard for other reasons then the admission prices charged for this accommodation may be higher than the price charged to those home supporters in the equivalently ranked accommodation. Any such increase shall be limited to such amount as is reasonably justifiable but in any event shall be no greater than 10 per cent of the value of the price charged to those home supporters. In the event of any dispute between two Clubs as to what amount is reasonable, the dispute shall be referred to the Executive whose decision shall be final and binding.

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/easter-monday-ticket-offer-1488308.a
Brizzle Rovers Monday on 12:58 - Apr 15 with 2062 viewsJL_Dale

34.2.11 Discounts or special promotions (in each case for one match only) made available to supporters of the Home Club must also be made available on a similar basis to visiting supporters provided always that each Club shall be permitted to designate four (4) Matches per Season as 'local promotion' Matches where this Regulation shall be deemed not to apply. Clubs shall notify the Executive of the Matches so designated as and when they are designated.
Brizzle Rovers Monday on 13:08 - Apr 15 with 2029 viewsTVOS1907

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 11:27 - Apr 15 by ColDale

Bury ripped us off with it for years. Boost the prices for a one off game, but then run a local promotion meaning it home fans at normal prices.

Did they do it less than a week before the game having already sold tickets to away fans at the higher price?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 15:07 - Apr 15 with 1894 viewsJL_Dale

email from brizzle:

Hello Jack.
Thanks for your ‘e’.
The Football League rules also state that every club is entitled to 4 home matches per season designated as “ A Local Promotion”.
We have registered this particular game as one of those with the Football League and had that arrangement acknowledged by them.
This enables each club to arrange and cost those 4 matches accordingly and not have to offer the same deal to Away Supporters,(which of course would be the norm).
The secretariat at Rochdale are aware of this agreement with the League.
On your other point we also share your concerns re: our facilities overall not just the away end etc. We genuinely do our best however and certainly comply with current day regulations but the bottom line is that the ground has been here since 1920 and quite frankly it shows, as do our frustrations at times !!.....
Obviously this is one of the main reasons why we will begin the building of our new 22,000 all seater Stadium situated only 2 miles from The Memorial this coming summer and hope to be welcoming clubs and supporters there at the start of the 15 / 16 season.
In the meantime onward….hopefully you up another level and ourselves to some safety !!!!.
Best Wishes,
Rod.
Brizzle Rovers Monday on 15:27 - Apr 15 with 1859 viewsTVOS1907

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 15:07 - Apr 15 by JL_Dale

email from brizzle:

Hello Jack.
Thanks for your ‘e’.
The Football League rules also state that every club is entitled to 4 home matches per season designated as “ A Local Promotion”.
We have registered this particular game as one of those with the Football League and had that arrangement acknowledged by them.
This enables each club to arrange and cost those 4 matches accordingly and not have to offer the same deal to Away Supporters,(which of course would be the norm).
The secretariat at Rochdale are aware of this agreement with the League.
On your other point we also share your concerns re: our facilities overall not just the away end etc. We genuinely do our best however and certainly comply with current day regulations but the bottom line is that the ground has been here since 1920 and quite frankly it shows, as do our frustrations at times !!.....
Obviously this is one of the main reasons why we will begin the building of our new 22,000 all seater Stadium situated only 2 miles from The Memorial this coming summer and hope to be welcoming clubs and supporters there at the start of the 15 / 16 season.
In the meantime onward….hopefully you up another level and ourselves to some safety !!!!.
Best Wishes,
Rod.

Hmm, seems a bit suspicious how they only announced it yesterday.

Has Colin Garlick become a Russian?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 16:03 - Apr 15 with 1813 viewsD_Alien

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 15:27 - Apr 15 by TVOS1907

Hmm, seems a bit suspicious how they only announced it yesterday.

Has Colin Garlick become a Russian?

I'm sure they've got designs on him once they've annexed the Ukraine

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Brizzle Rovers Monday on 19:33 - Apr 15 with 1644 viewsBigKindo

I was charged £ 10-50 each for two over 65 concessions which I think is very reasonable in this day and age.
Brizzle Rovers Monday on 09:24 - Apr 17 with 1432 viewsGolly

Anyone having a pre match pint? There's never been a problem using the bar behind their Blackthorn end terrace unless anyone knows anywhere better. Hope to see a few Dale shirts in there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024