Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the players....... 19:57 - Apr 15 with 851 viewsMoonyDale

I was 9 years old when I saw Dale first promoted and as you can imagine I don't remember much about it. Along with every other Dale fan it was quite a while before we saw our next leap out of this division, that was a wonderful season with an almost unbearable ending. It will stay with me forever as at times we were simply breathtaking to watch. This season however has been much more enjoyable for me personally, the football you have played has been an absolute delight to witness. The perception of the fans and the team as being closer is more pronounced than I ever remember, the aknowledgement of us fans by yourselves at the end of the games has not gone unnoticed. Every single player in our squad has worn our shirt like it means something, more than just earning a crust, more than just doing your job. When the boss came home from over the Pennines we knew he would steady a very shaky ship, he has along with all of you done so much more. None of us expected that we would be in this position this soon, we are ahead of where we thought we would be and so there is no pressure. Whatever will be will be, I could not wish to see a better set of players take to the field every week. One goes missing through injury, another one steps in and does the business, no weak links in this team. Four more games to go in a fantastic season that will live long in the memory, if at the end we make once more the leap out of this division each one of you will have legendary status from at least this Daley and I suspect many many more. But even if we don't, all the above will still apply, thanks for a brilliant 2013/14 season......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

To the players....... on 20:36 - Apr 15 with 756 viewsDaleaholic

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024