Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe T 20:42 - Apr 15 with 1274 viewsmacro

Has had his car stolen, not what he needs at the mo
Joe T on 21:30 - Apr 15 with 1196 viewsBrighouseDale

Was listening to a report from West Yorkshire Police the other day, they'd been compiling a load of tips and tricks from burglars they'd arrested in order to help Joe Public avoid being the victim. For example, one of the burglars said he'd never target a house where the lights were on upstairs, as it was too much of a gamble.

Another said that all these folk with Audis and BMWs usually leave them out on the drive, when usually they've got a perfectly good garage to hide them in. In other words, they're unwittingly advertising they've got summat worth nicking, and these are the people who have their houses broken into for the car keys.

This may be a wild assumption of course, but I'm guessing Joey T had a pretty nice / valuable car given his career. As sad as it is to live in a society where you're forced to hide your car, if you're lucky enough to have somewhere big enough to hide it, bloody use it.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Joe T on 21:34 - Apr 15 with 1178 viewsnordenblue

Joe T on 21:30 - Apr 15 by BrighouseDale

Was listening to a report from West Yorkshire Police the other day, they'd been compiling a load of tips and tricks from burglars they'd arrested in order to help Joe Public avoid being the victim. For example, one of the burglars said he'd never target a house where the lights were on upstairs, as it was too much of a gamble.

Another said that all these folk with Audis and BMWs usually leave them out on the drive, when usually they've got a perfectly good garage to hide them in. In other words, they're unwittingly advertising they've got summat worth nicking, and these are the people who have their houses broken into for the car keys.

This may be a wild assumption of course, but I'm guessing Joey T had a pretty nice / valuable car given his career. As sad as it is to live in a society where you're forced to hide your car, if you're lucky enough to have somewhere big enough to hide it, bloody use it.

Hes got a Renault Clio so your assumption is wildly wrong,I dont see why people who have worked hard enough to own a decent car or whatever else possession wise they should ever feel the need to hide it though,
Joe T on 21:39 - Apr 15 with 1151 viewsBrighouseDale

Joe T on 21:34 - Apr 15 by nordenblue

Hes got a Renault Clio so your assumption is wildly wrong,I dont see why people who have worked hard enough to own a decent car or whatever else possession wise they should ever feel the need to hide it though,

I did say it may be a wild assumption. And yes it is a shame we live in a society where we have to hide things, but it's hardly something new. You wouldn't leave an ipad on your passenger seat would you, or £200 cash on your living room window sill?

Any road, it might have been a Renault Clio 182, ideal for an armed robbery

Joe T on 21:53 - Apr 15 with 1111 viewsnordenblue

Joe T on 21:39 - Apr 15 by BrighouseDale

I did say it may be a wild assumption. And yes it is a shame we live in a society where we have to hide things, but it's hardly something new. You wouldn't leave an ipad on your passenger seat would you, or £200 cash on your living room window sill?

Any road, it might have been a Renault Clio 182, ideal for an armed robbery

Slightly different as its only a smashed window and an easy grab,a car parked on a private drive is a little different as you first need to gain entry to the house in the hope of finding a means to get into the car.
I just dont buy into this you should hide a car if its valuable,what if you dont have a garage are you then required to only own a shit car for life otherwise you deserve to have it stolen as its "own show".
Anyway the main issue here is Joey T and wherever hes parked his car the last thing he needs or should expect is to have some scroat take it
Joe T on 22:08 - Apr 15 with 1066 viewsBrighouseDale

Joe T on 21:53 - Apr 15 by nordenblue

Slightly different as its only a smashed window and an easy grab,a car parked on a private drive is a little different as you first need to gain entry to the house in the hope of finding a means to get into the car.
I just dont buy into this you should hide a car if its valuable,what if you dont have a garage are you then required to only own a shit car for life otherwise you deserve to have it stolen as its "own show".
Anyway the main issue here is Joey T and wherever hes parked his car the last thing he needs or should expect is to have some scroat take it

What I would say is, buy a Dacia Sandero and put the difference towards your mortgage or a great holiday. Nobody can nick your house or your memories, but at the end of the day cars all do the same thing.

All joking aside, it's a terrible shame that some low life has targeted Joe. I hope this hasn't shaken him up too much and I genuinely wish him the best of luck and a speedy recovery.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024