Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton Promoted 21:37 - Apr 15 with 1613 viewsdale1968

Kiddy beat Cambridge 2-0.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Luton Promoted on 21:39 - Apr 15 with 1605 viewsTVOS1907

Another good reason for us to go up.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Luton Promoted on 21:58 - Apr 15 with 1559 viewssandylaner1

Luton Promoted on 22:39 - Apr 15 with 1510 viewsSuddenLad

I had hoped we would never see Luton back in the Football League. They deserve the wilderness for eternity. Police presence at football grounds in League Two will double next season.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Luton Promoted on 22:39 - Apr 15 with 1510 viewsStatzdale

And if any team dares to beat Luton you had better beware, their so called "fans" will try to attack your players. Like they tried to do when York City beat them at their place. Hope we are in League one
Luton Promoted on 22:53 - Apr 15 with 1484 viewsBrighouseDale

Home of the EDL, says it all really, bloody lunatics. Although it seems they are trying to change their image, albeit a bit too late- http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-26682606

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Luton Promoted on 23:01 - Apr 15 with 1467 viewsSuddenLad

Luton Promoted on 22:53 - Apr 15 by BrighouseDale

Home of the EDL, says it all really, bloody lunatics. Although it seems they are trying to change their image, albeit a bit too late- http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-26682606

About as convincing as Martin McGuinness wearing a white bow tie.....................

Luton Promoted on 07:53 - Apr 16 with 1325 viewsfitzochris

And Halifax continue to march on, too. That lad we had on trial in the summer, Lois Maynard, scoring a cracker last night.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Luton Promoted on 08:13 - Apr 16 with 1317 views442Dale

Luton Promoted on 07:53 - Apr 16 by fitzochris

And Halifax continue to march on, too. That lad we had on trial in the summer, Lois Maynard, scoring a cracker last night.

He's been playing midfield most of the season alongside Matty Pearson.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Luton Promoted on 08:49 - Apr 16 with 1290 viewsD_Dale

Whatever you think of Luton, they do have a large fanbase yet it has taken them several seasons to get out of the Conference. Other once-solid League clubs like Lincoln and Wrexham are set to spend another season there. It'd be nice to see Halifax promoted, though I assume they're outsiders.

And if not Halifax, then Gateshead. That would be a real achievement in view of their sub-1000 crowds. It also seemed unjust that Gateshead were voted out of the old division four in 1960 when they finished third from bottom (above Oldham A. and Hartlepools U.).
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 9:13]
Luton Promoted on 08:51 - Apr 16 with 1287 viewsColDale

League Two isn't going to be easy next season. Luton will be strong (and stable) and will have a budget to match, and if Pompey get this pay out from Liverpool, they'll have more than enough to compete.
Luton Promoted on 08:57 - Apr 16 with 1276 viewsBarryStrange

To be fair a couple of Cambridge fans were such utter pricks when they beat us in the FA Cup I don't mind Luton going up ahead of them.

Constant chirp about "we're gonna take your place in the Football League and be back in the Champ in 5 years while you'll be playing Stockport in a part-time Sunday morning league you Northern whatever..." The premature arrogance was stupefying.

So to be honest the fact we'll be in the league next season and they fooked up a 12 point or so lead at the top of the Conference makes me smile. Just hope someone, indeed anyone, does them in the play-offs.
Luton Promoted on 08:58 - Apr 16 with 1275 viewsD_Dale

Luton Promoted on 08:51 - Apr 16 by ColDale

League Two isn't going to be easy next season. Luton will be strong (and stable) and will have a budget to match, and if Pompey get this pay out from Liverpool, they'll have more than enough to compete.

Since losing at Dale and sacking their manager, Pompey have taken 9 points out of 9 (and Dale 2 out of 9). It's been a funny old season in L2, with - probably - twists yet to come.
Luton Promoted on 18:05 - Apr 16 with 1054 viewsSuddenLad

Welcome to League Two, Mr. McNulty....................I can see you're well prepared

[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 18:08]

Luton Promoted on 20:11 - Apr 16 with 977 viewsmodelboydave

As someone who lives in Luton, a few points in their return and other issues.

1. Luton probably have about 5% of fans that are knobs the rest are good people.
2. The Asian women is a publicity stunt, none of them will be back.
3. The EDL and the 5% are the same people! when the EDL have a march Lutons crowd dips 5%.
4. Steve Mcnulty is the best defender I have seen this season in the conference and league two, a great passer of a ball, fantastic at reading the game, brave, strong and a leader. He is however overweight and slow so how he will deal with league two is up for debate.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Luton Promoted on 21:03 - Apr 16 with 951 viewsTVOS1907

Luton Promoted on 20:11 - Apr 16 by modelboydave

As someone who lives in Luton, a few points in their return and other issues.

1. Luton probably have about 5% of fans that are knobs the rest are good people.
2. The Asian women is a publicity stunt, none of them will be back.
3. The EDL and the 5% are the same people! when the EDL have a march Lutons crowd dips 5%.
4. Steve Mcnulty is the best defender I have seen this season in the conference and league two, a great passer of a ball, fantastic at reading the game, brave, strong and a leader. He is however overweight and slow so how he will deal with league two is up for debate.

They got 10000 last Saturday, of which 5% is quite a large number, relatively speaking.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Luton Promoted on 21:47 - Apr 16 with 905 viewsmodelboydave

Your right TVOS - I was one of them - it was almost dalesque - big crowd up - live on TV - 0-3 down after 50 minutes !!

Luton Promoted on 21:54 - Apr 16 with 893 viewsTVOS1907

Luton Promoted on 21:47 - Apr 16 by modelboydave

Your right TVOS - I was one of them - it was almost dalesque - big crowd up - live on TV - 0-3 down after 50 minutes !!

Bandwagoner!

Luton Promoted on 10:57 - Apr 17 with 793 viewsParkinsGimp

Luton Promoted on 08:51 - Apr 16 by ColDale

What you saying Col....we not going up....LOL
I hope we get the job done over this coming weekend
Certainly dont want to meet those scroats from luton, bumped into a few lairy louts last time we played them in the cup...luckily typical young football hooligans...didnt have the balls to be first to get a slap but liked dancing up and down in the middle of the road lol
Also met them a few times before even down there that season we coincided with a big Dale following and a NF march ..was interesting walk back to the car through the asian quarter.
But seriously a horrible club , horrible fans lets hope we get over that line and leave them behind.
Luton Promoted on 13:41 - Apr 17 with 744 viewsmodelboydave

True - I fell off it though and am at the last 4 dale matches now - starting tomorrow :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024