Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? 13:01 - Apr 16 with 1457 viewsYouTubeDale

They beat fellow strugglers Charlton last night giving them more hope. And TK scored !!!

I am really hoping we meet them in the League next season, FGs willing. One hell of a ding dong, surely. It's get your own back time for Hilly.

I want Millwall to escape the drop and a trip to Blackpool would be nice. But first, we have to get, dare I say it...promoted. Shouldn't really look that far ahead. One game at a time...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 13:32 - Apr 16 with 1392 viewsToffeemanc

Been looking at the Championship Table this morning and I wouldn't want to be a Blackpool Fan.

2 points above the bottom three, only 2 wins in 2014 from 20 games - 19 of them in the league

and there remaining 4 games are
(h) Burnley
(a) Brighton
(a) Wigan
and on the last day
(h) Charlton (This one could see the loser get relegated)

If Fleetwood manage to go up automatically or via the Play-offs we could very easily be having two days out at the seaside next season.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 13:35 - Apr 16 with 1383 viewsTalkingSutty

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 13:32 - Apr 16 by Toffeemanc

Been looking at the Championship Table this morning and I wouldn't want to be a Blackpool Fan.

2 points above the bottom three, only 2 wins in 2014 from 20 games - 19 of them in the league

(h) Burnley
(a) Brighton
(a) Wigan
and on the last day

If Fleetwood manage to go up automatically or via the Play-offs we could very easily be having two days out at the seaside next season.

You wouldn't want to be a donkey lasher looking at those remaining fixtures, probably the hardest run in you could ask for.
Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 14:17 - Apr 16 with 1314 viewsFrog

Shame Ince isn't still the 'manager' would enjoy seeing his kipper if they went down.
Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 14:45 - Apr 16 with 1270 viewsmacro

Blackpool look nailed onto go down like Norwich have a difficult run in and no form. Last league 2 place between Hartlepool on a terrible run and Wycombe?
Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 15:11 - Apr 16 with 1234 viewsSuddenLad

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 14:17 - Apr 16 by Frog

Shame Ince isn't still the 'manager' would enjoy seeing his kipper if they went down.

He'll get the blame anyway.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 15:13 - Apr 16 with 1231 viewsSuddenLad

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 14:45 - Apr 16 by macro

Blackpool look nailed onto go down like Norwich have a difficult run in and no form. Last league 2 place between Hartlepool on a terrible run and Wycombe?

Exeter & Brizzle not out of it by any means.............others probably JUST about looking safe. Lots of twists and turns to go before anything is settled,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 15:53 - Apr 16 with 1155 viewsTVOS1907

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 14:17 - Apr 16 by Frog

Matt Gilks?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 16:17 - Apr 16 with 1103 viewsDaley_Lama

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 15:53 - Apr 16 by TVOS1907

Matt Gilks?

In terms of who is in L1 next season, there is only one team I don't want to be there.

In an ideal world they would be relegated at the same moment that Dale gained promotion.

Unfortunately they have picked up form of late and we might end up playing them next season, if we go up of course.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 16:17 - Apr 16 with 1099 viewsdingdangblue

Barnsley's last 4 games are against Leeds,Derby,Middlesbrough and QPR. Derby and QPR might already have one eye on the playoffs so that might play into Barnsley's hands. Amazing turnaround last 5 games picking up 3 wins and a draw. Only defeat to Bolton and O'Grady missed a penalty. To say the Leeds game is massive for them is an understatement.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 16:20 - Apr 16 with 1092 viewsColDale

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 16:17 - Apr 16 by Daley_Lama

In terms of who is in L1 next season, there is only one team I don't want to be there.

In an ideal world they would be relegated at the same moment that Dale gained promotion.

Unfortunately they have picked up form of late and we might end up playing them next season, if we go up of course.

Was hoping for something similar, but it might just add to the spice of next season all things being well. We didn't do too bad on his last visit there.
Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 18:24 - Apr 16 with 938 viewsFrog

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 15:53 - Apr 16 by TVOS1907

Matt Gilks?

Fair point TVOS, hopefully get a transfer out of there
Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 09:26 - Apr 18 with 611 viewsoff2div1

Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 13:32 - Apr 16 by Toffeemanc

(h) Burnley
(a) Brighton
(a) Wigan
and on the last day

My second team is Leeds I go to their home games and Dales home games( perfect fit this season).

Went to the Leeds v Blackpool game, looks like they are doomed they were very poor (that's good comining from Leeds recent showing)
Good to see Perks again like a jack russell love to see his stats he was everywere.

Barnsley v Leeds Saturday lets hope we can send them down to league 1.

Leeds will be looking for revenge after recent visits to oakwell 5-2 in 2010, 4-1 in 2011, 2-0 last season.
Barnsley going to drop into League 1 ? on 11:05 - Apr 18 with 512 viewsYouTubeDale

We will get to see how good Blackpool are this evening when they are on Sky. Kick-off at 5.15pm at home to Burnley.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024