Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale again! 10:01 - Apr 17 with 4845 viewsdownunder

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605677/Mother-two-never-worked-encourag

She could be from almost any town, but it seems to me that the National Press link stories like this to Rochdale, on a regular basis.

There will be tipping point eventually. Those taking will outnumber those giving. People like this will then find out what stress is.
Rochdale again! on 10:06 - Apr 17 with 4829 viewslurker

Disgusting human being who should now be investigated as to the status of her benefits now given she is quoted in print as saying she has no willingness to look for employment.

Like you mention though, this is happening in many towns up and down the country. It is disappointing that journalists are simply looking to Rochdale for these examples. It is lazy journalism and it would seem that Rochdale is now becoming the proverbial stick to bash home the media's agenda to highlight how utterly useless the north of England is. Hopefully, it will get to the point of saturation soon and become boring!
Rochdale again! on 10:14 - Apr 17 with 4800 viewsisitme

If she is fit and able to, why is she not working for the community. I am sure 35 hours a week litter picking etc would perhaps inspire her to get a job.
Rochdale again! on 10:32 - Apr 17 with 4753 viewslurker

Rochdale again! on 10:14 - Apr 17 by isitme

If she is fit and able to, why is she not working for the community. I am sure 35 hours a week litter picking etc would perhaps inspire her to get a job.

You could fix the benefits system out tomorrow by making all unemployment related benefits fully contribution based. It would leave spongers such as this, who have never paid in to the system, up shit creek without a paddle.

Perhaps just make the exception for those under a certain age to be income based while they find their feet, but career dole dossers such as this "lady" should be given an incentive to find work - the incentive is no money.

Oh, and while we are at it, lets reduce the amount of cash these people receive in benefits. The idea of welfare is to provide people who have no financial means of support a basic means of living. It's time to make a large proportion of benefit food vouchers or similar. I am sure in the days of online grocery shopping that something could be set up with one of these supermarkets whereby people could be given a credit to spend on food items. We see far too many examples of unemployed people spending their money on gadgets, etc, the likes that most people in employment have to save up a good few weeks/months for to afford. That's not right!

It seems that Jeremy Kyle has plenty more material to go on yet!
Rochdale again! on 11:16 - Apr 17 with 4685 viewsdownunder

Rochdale again! on 10:32 - Apr 17 by lurker

You could fix the benefits system out tomorrow by making all unemployment related benefits fully contribution based. It would leave spongers such as this, who have never paid in to the system, up shit creek without a paddle.

Perhaps just make the exception for those under a certain age to be income based while they find their feet, but career dole dossers such as this "lady" should be given an incentive to find work - the incentive is no money.

Oh, and while we are at it, lets reduce the amount of cash these people receive in benefits. The idea of welfare is to provide people who have no financial means of support a basic means of living. It's time to make a large proportion of benefit food vouchers or similar. I am sure in the days of online grocery shopping that something could be set up with one of these supermarkets whereby people could be given a credit to spend on food items. We see far too many examples of unemployed people spending their money on gadgets, etc, the likes that most people in employment have to save up a good few weeks/months for to afford. That's not right!

It seems that Jeremy Kyle has plenty more material to go on yet!

Interesting idea re. the supermarkets. Essentials only allowed, not including alcohol and cigs?
But then theft would rise(even more), and with the police already doing it by numbers, quotas, paper pushing etc. the problems grow.
Rochdale again! on 11:22 - Apr 17 with 4671 viewspioneer

On line grocery shopping would require a computer. So will welfare pay for that too?
Rochdale again! on 11:42 - Apr 17 with 4626 viewslurker

Rochdale again! on 11:22 - Apr 17 by pioneer

On line grocery shopping would require a computer. So will welfare pay for that too?

Already does, I am sure.
Free access at the library and other state/council supported places anyway.

If they absolutely can't get online or access via computer then food vouchers
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 11:43]
Rochdale again! on 11:45 - Apr 17 with 4609 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale again! on 11:22 - Apr 17 by pioneer

They could be issued with a smartphone via a deal with a major supplier, that'd also track them whilst they picked up litter and maybe gave them an alarm call if they were still in bed at 8am!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale again! on 12:05 - Apr 17 with 4561 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Going public with something like this will come back to haunt her.

*edit* I say this on a 'potential to be investigated' basis, not the personal profile basis...if the open profile on facebook is anything to go by, she's way beyond caring!

https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Sinead+Clarkson&init=public#!/sinead.cla

[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 12:12]
Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale again! on 14:19 - Apr 17 with 4376 viewsonedalefan

Rochdale again! on 12:05 - Apr 17 by Albert_Whitehurst

*edit* I say this on a 'potential to be investigated' basis, not the personal profile basis...if the open profile on facebook is anything to go by, she's way beyond caring!

https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Sinead+Clarkson&init=public#!/sinead.cla

Can someone translate any of the facebook postings please?
Rochdale again! on 14:31 - Apr 17 with 4350 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Rochdale again! on 14:19 - Apr 17 by onedalefan

Can someone translate any of the facebook postings please?

50p to touch her lady garden as far as I can gather.

Big hands required going near that wizard's sleeve...
Rochdale again! on 16:03 - Apr 17 with 4274 viewsG_Dale

Rochdale again! on 10:14 - Apr 17 by isitme

she isn't fit

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Rochdale again! on 16:21 - Apr 17 with 4250 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Rochdale again! on 16:03 - Apr 17 by G_Dale

she isn't fit

Great minds think alike...as soon as I saw her photo I thought 'trash!'
Rochdale again! on 16:44 - Apr 17 with 4205 viewsisitme

Rochdale again! on 16:03 - Apr 17 by G_Dale

she isn't fit

You know you would!
Rochdale again! on 16:51 - Apr 17 with 4186 viewsjudd

Rochdale again! on 16:44 - Apr 17 by isitme

You know you would!

Ah man, not again.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale again! on 19:13 - Apr 17 with 4068 viewsFrog

Her parents must be so proud
Rochdale again! on 19:30 - Apr 17 with 4029 viewsdownunder

Rochdale again! on 12:05 - Apr 17 by Albert_Whitehurst

A Balderstone Gangsta! W.A.E. March will be turning in his grave.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 19:30]
Rochdale again! on 00:59 - Apr 18 with 3876 viewsDorkingDale

My heart sank when I saw this today, following on from all the Cyril stuff this week - so sad that Rochdale is perceived is this way by the rest of the country. It's certainly not the town that I know when I come back. Unfortunately it suits lazy journalists to jump onto the bandwagon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024