Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
contracts 14:51 - Apr 17 with 2992 viewskentishdale

any know whos contract is up at the end of the season??
contracts on 14:57 - Apr 17 with 2975 viewsmacro

There is a thread somewhere

But I think of the regular first teamers, Lillis, Donnelly and done definitely are. Rafferty? Cav?
contracts on 15:17 - Apr 17 with 2931 viewsToffeemanc

contracts on 14:57 - Apr 17 by macro

There is a thread somewhere

But I think of the regular first teamers, Lillis, Donnelly and done definitely are. Rafferty? Cav?

Think Reece Bennett, Reece Gray and Robbie Thomson and I think possibly Bastian Hery as well although not certain on this one.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

contracts on 15:22 - Apr 17 with 2908 viewsSaxonDale

Lama's thread from the start of the season,

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/80683/the-2013--2014-squad-
contracts on 18:02 - Apr 17 with 2683 viewsseasidedale

From what I recall, Lillis, Thomson, Rafferty, Done, Hery, Allen, Tanser, O'connor, Cavanagh, Logan, Donnolly, Gray, Abadaki, thinks that all apologise if wrong
contracts on 18:12 - Apr 17 with 2663 viewsColDale

contracts on 18:02 - Apr 17 by seasidedale

From what I recall, Lillis, Thomson, Rafferty, Done, Hery, Allen, Tanser, O'connor, Cavanagh, Logan, Donnolly, Gray, Abadaki, thinks that all apologise if wrong

There was a suggestion that the lads from the youth team signed one year deals with an option for a further twelve months should we (the club) wish.
contracts on 20:40 - Apr 17 with 2496 viewselectricblue

contracts on 18:02 - Apr 17 by seasidedale

I'm surprised that Thomson as not had more games as he is supposed to be highly rated..
I did read somewhere on this board that Hill did say there will be some players leaving in the summer..
So out of the above list i'm going be brave and say the following Donnolly, Gray, Abadaki possible hiery aswell.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

contracts on 20:41 - Apr 17 with 2495 viewspl56

contracts on 18:12 - Apr 17 by ColDale

There was a suggestion that the lads from the youth team signed one year deals with an option for a further twelve months should we (the club) wish.

I believe that's what happened with Gray and Abadaki last summer , and I can't see either getting another chance . Although Jamie Allen is the only one to make his mark this year , his progress has been spectacular , and I hope the other three lads are given another year to mature as all three have looked decent prospects on the limited occasions I've seen them play .
contracts on 20:41 - Apr 17 with 2493 viewsTVOS1907

contracts on 20:40 - Apr 17 by electricblue

I'm surprised that Thomson as not had more games as he is supposed to be highly rated..
I did read somewhere on this board that Hill did say there will be some players leaving in the summer..
So out of the above list i'm going be brave and say the following Donnolly, Gray, Abadaki possible hiery aswell.....

Do you think Lillis has done anything to deserve being left out?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Login to get fewer ads

contracts on 20:50 - Apr 17 with 2472 viewsroccydaleian

contracts on 20:40 - Apr 17 by electricblue

How often do you watch the Dale live at Spotland?
contracts on 21:33 - Apr 17 with 2420 viewsnordenblue

contracts on 20:41 - Apr 17 by TVOS1907

Do you think Lillis has done anything to deserve being left out?

The answer is a big fat No,I wasnt his biggest fan as ive stated many times on here but for the second part of the season at least hes been nothing but class
contracts on 21:47 - Apr 17 with 2399 viewsmacro

contracts on 21:33 - Apr 17 by nordenblue

The answer is a big fat No,I wasnt his biggest fan as ive stated many times on here but for the second part of the season at least hes been nothing but class

I'm the same as yourself, very critical at seasons start but he's been fantastic recently.
contracts on 22:51 - Apr 17 with 2326 viewsD_Alien

contracts on 21:47 - Apr 17 by macro

I'm the same as yourself, very critical at seasons start but he's been fantastic recently.

Agreed, and that's got to be due partly to having decent competition from Thomson.

I'd like to see him kept on.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

contracts on 23:28 - Apr 17 with 2265 viewswmgunit

Very little evidence to judge whether to keep Thomson on or not. If he was willing to stay then would make sense to stick with someone who is already part of the team, but as a decent young prospect you wonder if he would be content staying to sit on the bench if there's an offer if first team football somewhere. Big if mind.
contracts on 23:35 - Apr 17 with 2253 viewsLathamDale

Ive only seen him once all season and he barely had anything to do, may get a chance to see him against Cheltenham and Newport depending on the table
contracts on 23:58 - Apr 17 with 2225 viewsmacro

contracts on 23:35 - Apr 17 by LathamDale

Ive only seen him once all season and he barely had anything to do, may get a chance to see him against Cheltenham and Newport depending on the table

Not unless the title is tied up by one of the top 3
contracts on 04:13 - Apr 18 with 2155 viewsTalkingSutty

contracts on 21:33 - Apr 17 by nordenblue

In any other season Lillis would have been a candidate for player of the season. His handling and particularly his distribution have come on leaps and bounds, having said that the defence in general have been excellent this season so that helps.
contracts on 07:59 - Apr 18 with 2096 viewsfitzochris

contracts on 23:28 - Apr 17 by wmgunit

Very little evidence to judge whether to keep Thomson on or not. If he was willing to stay then would make sense to stick with someone who is already part of the team, but as a decent young prospect you wonder if he would be content staying to sit on the bench if there's an offer if first team football somewhere. Big if mind.

With the exception of a few loan spells in the lower divisions of Scotland, he has spent his career doing just that.

Not sure he would to continue being a bench warmer for his entire career.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

contracts on 11:36 - Apr 18 with 1966 viewsTVOS1907

Doesn't D_Alien mean he'd keep Lillis on, or have I misunderstood?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024