Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale 18:46 - Apr 18 with 8658 viewsStatzdale

Discuss
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:47 - Apr 18 with 6457 viewsRooleyblue

Why, whats the news of his injury?
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:47 - Apr 18 with 6455 viewshxdale

says who
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:47 - Apr 18 with 6453 viewsborodale4

Why? Maybe it is.........maybe it isn't......
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:47 - Apr 18 with 6450 viewsboromat

It's a shame but we've arguably had our best spells while Scott has been injured.

Hill says on DalePlayer.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 18:48]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:48 - Apr 18 with 6441 viewsolympicdale

What is there to discuss.

Life is a game of fate.

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:49 - Apr 18 with 6409 viewshxdale

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:47 - Apr 18 by boromat

It's a shame but we've arguably had our best spells while Scott has been injured.

Hill says on DalePlayer.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 18:48]

What does Hill say...?
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:49 - Apr 18 with 6409 viewssandylaner1

far too soon
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:52 - Apr 18 with 6376 viewsStatzdale

Keith said he is unlikely to play in the last 3 games
Login to get fewer ads

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:52 - Apr 18 with 6362 viewsD_Alien

It's a fair enough point

However, I think any teams who might have been sniffing during the close season will now wait to see if he's up and running in August

Today's injury was so unnecessary, chasing a dead ball. He, like some of the others, was probably trying too hard today

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:55 - Apr 18 with 6334 viewshxdale

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:52 - Apr 18 by Statzdale

Keith said he is unlikely to play in the last 3 games

Is Hilly going to give out info like that, to the opposition... fingers crossed he is ok... ahhhhh...
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:58 - Apr 18 with 6304 viewsolympicdale

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 18:52 - Apr 18 by D_Alien

It's a fair enough point

However, I think any teams who might have been sniffing during the close season will now wait to see if he's up and running in August

Today's injury was so unnecessary, chasing a dead ball. He, like some of the others, was probably trying too hard today

This seems to be a trait of Hogan, he will chase anything. Today, though, the worst case scenario came to pass, I felt generally gutted for the lad, he almost looked in tears.

We seemed to have players who stepped up last time in his absence, Vincenti/Lund etc, hoping this is the case once more.

Life is a game of fate.

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 19:07 - Apr 18 with 6241 viewsAtThePeake

For some reason I won't be half as gutted if he goes now compared to how I'd have felt had he moved on in Jan.

Tangled up in blue.

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 19:10 - Apr 18 with 6219 views442Dale

What's he done? Looked like a foot injury. Couldn't believe he went back on again as it was obvious from the minute he went down it wasn't the sort of injury he'd run off.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 19:16 - Apr 18 with 6162 viewsTalkingSutty

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 19:10 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

What's he done? Looked like a foot injury. Couldn't believe he went back on again as it was obvious from the minute he went down it wasn't the sort of injury he'd run off.

Stupid decision to send him back out it was all he could do to hobble off the pitch, felt sorry for the lad.
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 20:19 - Apr 18 with 5892 viewsanimal8

Got a taxi, after match .Saw scotty on crutches going to his car .
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 20:26 - Apr 18 with 5858 viewsSaxonDale

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 19:10 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

Obvious to everyone but the referee who seemed to wait 2 minutes before sending for the physio.
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 20:40 - Apr 18 with 5779 viewsSaxonDale

Also think it was O'Connell's last game, clutching his hamstring for the last 20 or so minutes.
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 21:11 - Apr 18 with 5667 viewsTalkingSutty

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 20:40 - Apr 18 by SaxonDale

Also think it was O'Connell's last game, clutching his hamstring for the last 20 or so minutes.

At the start of the second half we had made all our substitutions so anybody picking up an injury would obviously have to muddle through. I also think this could be the last we see of O`Connell, he should have been off half an hour before the end.

I expected us to get into Southend from the start today but we started like wet rags, is the manager baffling the players with science or are the players not capable of imposing themselves on the opposition? Both Mansfield and Southend showed a greater desire for the game and obviously wanted it, which is worrying.

I don't just blame this sudden dip on the players I think the management need to look at themselves also, the substitutions at both Mansfield and during todays game left me scratching my head......there was sawdust everywhere!!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 10:25 - Apr 19 with 5131 viewsParkinsGimp

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 19:16 - Apr 18 by TalkingSutty

Stupid decision to send him back out it was all he could do to hobble off the pitch, felt sorry for the lad.

Thats true TS we thought the same it could cause more damage, I think maybe he was trying too hard as well but surely Thorpe should have said no hes not fit?
It was also a silly injury to pick up just being over zealous when he knew been called for offside against Bunney, silly thing to do , could cost him dear, potential buyers may look again and think "injury prone" ?
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 12:52 - Apr 19 with 4983 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 10:25 - Apr 19 by ParkinsGimp

Thats true TS we thought the same it could cause more damage, I think maybe he was trying too hard as well but surely Thorpe should have said no hes not fit?
It was also a silly injury to pick up just being over zealous when he knew been called for offside against Bunney, silly thing to do , could cost him dear, potential buyers may look again and think "injury prone" ?

The injury gave Donnelly the chance to shine.........well, he did absolutely nowt and I mean nowt.

Surely he has had his chance and time at San Spotty.......and we are then left with Cummins.

Not very inspiring.
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 13:00 - Apr 19 with 4958 viewsThran

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 12:52 - Apr 19 by Yorkshire_Dale

The injury gave Donnelly the chance to shine.........well, he did absolutely nowt and I mean nowt.

Surely he has had his chance and time at San Spotty.......and we are then left with Cummins.

Not very inspiring.

What about Craig Lynch?
He has had a lot of time to train with the lads, maybe he could be on the verge of making his debut.

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 14:49 - Apr 19 with 4807 viewsdaleuxb

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 13:00 - Apr 19 by Thran

What about Craig Lynch?
He has had a lot of time to train with the lads, maybe he could be on the verge of making his debut.

after watching yesterdays performance why if Scotty is not fit try Matty Lund in that role?? he wins headers, challenges , shoots and has height?? George showed us yesterday he could not score and really is not a goalscorer.
with Lundy upfront put Cav in the holding role and Allen in midfield?
tactical maybe but after losing our main striker why not give it a go??
Keep Done at left back as Tanser unproven and Rose is without doubt lacking anytype of form.
KEEP THE FAITH!!!!
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 14:54 - Apr 19 with 4786 viewsTalkingSutty

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 14:49 - Apr 19 by daleuxb

after watching yesterdays performance why if Scotty is not fit try Matty Lund in that role?? he wins headers, challenges , shoots and has height?? George showed us yesterday he could not score and really is not a goalscorer.
with Lundy upfront put Cav in the holding role and Allen in midfield?
tactical maybe but after losing our main striker why not give it a go??
Keep Done at left back as Tanser unproven and Rose is without doubt lacking anytype of form.
KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

Interesting suggestion, i dont think Hilly would risk it at this stage but i can see were you are coming from.
Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 20:12 - Apr 19 with 4527 viewsDaley_Lama

Judging by the swelling of his ankle as seen in Scotty's tweet earlier today, it would be very surprising to see him play again in the next 3 games.

Poll: DF in or out

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 20:29 - Apr 19 with 4493 views442Dale

Scott Hogan's last game for Dale on 13:00 - Apr 19 by Thran

What about Craig Lynch?

It's be him or Cummins for me at Bristol Rovers.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024