Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back to the drawing board! 16:30 - Apr 19 with 1592 viewsRoChDaLe

4-4-1-1
lillis
rafferty lancashire o'connell rose

vincenti allen lund done

henderson

donelly

Keith hill is trying to rotate the squad too much in my opinion, Vincenti is arguably the most important player in this squad; yesterday proved this. I also fail to grasp any idea of why Allen was dropped from the starting line up either. mistakes from both the players and the management team yesterday!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Back to the drawing board! on 16:33 - Apr 19 with 1577 viewsTalkingSutty

But O'Connell looked like he could hardly walk after yesterdays game so how does he get in your line up?
Back to the drawing board! on 16:34 - Apr 19 with 1570 viewshxdale

yeah agree, if o'connell unfit then I would play Eastham...
Back to the drawing board! on 16:37 - Apr 19 with 1545 viewsolympicdale

for what its worth:

Lillis

Rafferty- Eastham- Olly- Rose

Vincenti- Lund- Allen- Done- Hendo

Cummins

Life is a game of fate.

Back to the drawing board! on 16:38 - Apr 19 with 1541 viewsRoChDaLe

Back to the drawing board! on 16:33 - Apr 19 by TalkingSutty

But O'Connell looked like he could hardly walk after yesterdays game so how does he get in your line up?

Didn't notice his injury from the Sandy end but if so then add Eastham imo

Back to the drawing board! on 16:39 - Apr 19 with 1532 viewsRoChDaLe

Back to the drawing board! on 16:37 - Apr 19 by olympicdale

for what its worth:

Lillis

Rafferty- Eastham- Olly- Rose

Vincenti- Lund- Allen- Done- Hendo

Cummins

Where was Cummins yesterday? was he on the bench?

Back to the drawing board! on 16:40 - Apr 19 with 1519 viewsboromat

Back to the drawing board! on 16:39 - Apr 19 by RoChDaLe

Where was Cummins yesterday? was he on the bench?

He was useless when he came on against Mansfield so guessing he was dropped wasn't on the bench.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Back to the drawing board! on 16:41 - Apr 19 with 1511 viewsrobbowood

Absolutely - that we've not been picking a settled side in recent times (after after allowing for injury and suspensions) hasn't helped us

But if the plan is to baffle the opposition with our line-up and tactics we seem to have baffled ourselves even more !

After what we saw yesterday Vincenti and Allen have to be in from the word go for all our remaining games
Back to the drawing board! on 16:43 - Apr 19 with 1500 viewsolympicdale

Back to the drawing board! on 16:40 - Apr 19 by boromat

He was useless when he came on against Mansfield so guessing he was dropped wasn't on the bench.

I would have him ahead of Donnelly, he offers marginally a better goal threat, and can hold the ball up better. Georgie looked disinterested yesterday, we cant afford to be starting with 10 men.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Back to the drawing board! on 17:35 - Apr 19 with 1396 viewsYouTubeDale

Ricky Holmes caused Rovers lots of problems down the left this afternoon so Done could do the same. I would still leave Rose out.

Plenty of energy by us, giving them no time and I think we will 'av em !!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Back to the drawing board! on 18:00 - Apr 19 with 1335 viewsrobbowood

Back to the drawing board! on 17:35 - Apr 19 by YouTubeDale

Ricky Holmes caused Rovers lots of problems down the left this afternoon so Done could do the same. I would still leave Rose out.

Plenty of energy by us, giving them no time and I think we will 'av em !!!

Their manager has apparently just said on Radio Bristol that and Woodard are probably out for the season

From one of their fans on their website who was at Portsmouth
"First of all what an amazing performance by the fans, an amazing atmosphere and the players were really up for it and clearly appreciated it. First half was end to end and very exciting but we tired and were awful second half punting long balls to nobody

Mildenhall was immense as was Clarkson and Mohammed who ran and ran and were by far our best players. Where we fell short was just failing to get in good positions , in particular out wide and we just get so few crosses in the box. We also need more creativity in the middle as Lockyer, Clucas and Clarke all gave the ball away cheaply and offered no creative or inventive play. Why we brought Gillespie on rather then O'Toole I don' know.

We can take positives, the players do care, Matt Harold can score but we need pace and players willing to create opportunities for Harold, we need a bloody miracle to beat Rochdale with a half injured and exhausted side. Broghammer was in a bad way by the end."

It seems it is going to be a battle of the fittest as much as anything else and which team wants it most on the day (though after our two last performances some may say it's us who need a miracle!)
Back to the drawing board! on 18:13 - Apr 19 with 1307 viewsDale_Mike

Lillis

Rafferty - Bennet - O'Connell - Done

Cav - Lund

Vincenti - Allen - Hendo

Bunney

Eastham in for o'connell if not fit
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 19:02]
Back to the drawing board! on 18:23 - Apr 19 with 1279 viewsSwissdale

Both Done and O'Connell looked to be limping for the last 10 yesterday... On the assumption they don't make it for Monday my team would be:

Lillis
Rafferty Eastham Lancashire Rose
Vincenti Allen Cav Lund Hendo
Bunney

Bunney didn't have his greatest game yesterday, but played the majority of the game out of position. He's still raw but offers much more of a threat than "can't kick, won't kick" (Donnelly, Cummins).
Back to the drawing board! on 18:30 - Apr 19 with 1261 viewsDale_Mike

Back to the drawing board! on 18:23 - Apr 19 by Swissdale

Both Done and O'Connell looked to be limping for the last 10 yesterday... On the assumption they don't make it for Monday my team would be:

Lillis
Rafferty Eastham Lancashire Rose
Vincenti Allen Cav Lund Hendo
Bunney

Bunney didn't have his greatest game yesterday, but played the majority of the game out of position. He's still raw but offers much more of a threat than "can't kick, won't kick" (Donnelly, Cummins).

Forgot about Bunney for some reason.

He would start for me too.
Back to the drawing board! on 20:50 - Apr 19 with 1137 viewsstuartcryer

almost apart from donnelly up front would be a good team jack the kit man would be more favourite

wardle blue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024