Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
youngsters 16:47 - Apr 19 with 2432 viewsLathamDale

Its near the end of the season and they usually get a run out and i know the position we are in some may not agree to gamble but when hery and gray have featured this season they have made a difference and caused the opposition trouble. Is it worth a gamble for a change and put them and some unproven in the starting line up.
youngsters on 17:01 - Apr 19 with 2390 viewsTalkingSutty

No, Hery has hardly figured and i dont recall Gray doing much in his odd appearance. We have had 2 poor performances recently thats all.

The players who have got us on the fringe of promotion are good enough to see the job through and i think after the Cheltenham game we will all be feeling happier. Stay positive.
youngsters on 17:15 - Apr 19 with 2335 viewsboromat

I've said on other threads that the fringe players could be very important now. We could do with a lift and we have players that haven't played much that could come in and make a difference like Hery and Gray. Also Tanser, Camps, Lynch, Porter. It will only take one of these to come in playing without pressure and make an impact to really give a boost to the rest of the lads.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

youngsters on 17:17 - Apr 19 with 2325 viewsolympicdale

youngsters on 17:15 - Apr 19 by boromat

I've said on other threads that the fringe players could be very important now. We could do with a lift and we have players that haven't played much that could come in and make a difference like Hery and Gray. Also Tanser, Camps, Lynch, Porter. It will only take one of these to come in playing without pressure and make an impact to really give a boost to the rest of the lads.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see Gray released, he has had a terrible couple of years, has hardly featured at all a year after his injury, and I just wonder if he'll ever be the same player he was, or had the potential to be. The injury was so unlucky at the time, that was looking like his breakthrough season.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 17:19]

Life is a game of fate.

youngsters on 17:21 - Apr 19 with 2297 viewsrobbowood

youngsters on 17:15 - Apr 19 by boromat

I'd be amazed if Hilly played anybody who hasn't been a "regular" over the last 43 games in the final three games

I think Hery has been on the bench 9 times in the league but only got on once
youngsters on 18:44 - Apr 19 with 2180 viewsD_Alien

youngsters on 17:21 - Apr 19 by robbowood

I'd be amazed if Hilly played anybody who hasn't been a "regular" over the last 43 games in the final three games

I think Hery has been on the bench 9 times in the league but only got on once

Which is no reflection on Hery's ability - IMO he's made as big an impact in the two games I've seen him play as Allen has

There must be something attitude-wise that's kept him out of the picture whereas Allen has flourished

I said at the time it was a mistake for Hery to go running to Beechy and high five him after he scored against Newport - Hilly doesn't approve of that kind of thing and he looked askance at the time

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

youngsters on 18:51 - Apr 19 with 2158 viewsboromat

Gray might get released but thats not to say he can't have an impact on the end to the season, Ben Muirhead anyone? haha.

As for Hery he made the bench for the first time in awhile yesterday so is obviously doing well in training and pushing for a place.

Obviously in the main Hilly will stick to the regulars but he has a habit of bringing in a player at the end of a season whether we're still playing for something or not. Examples off the top of my head are Gray, Bunney, Buckley.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

youngsters on 20:14 - Apr 20 with 1940 viewsShun

I'd like to see Hery given a chance. Like someone said above me, sometimes a player coming in playing sans the pressure that some of the regular players may be feeling can provide such a boost. I remember away at Grimsby last time we went up, towards the end of the season, Adam Rundle started the game after seemingly not featuring for ages and he scored a goal and played well. Admittedly it wasn't with three games to go, but who knows what a slightly more new face might do for the odd game.
youngsters on 20:18 - Apr 20 with 1930 views442Dale

youngsters on 20:14 - Apr 20 by Shun

I'd like to see Hery given a chance. Like someone said above me, sometimes a player coming in playing sans the pressure that some of the regular players may be feeling can provide such a boost. I remember away at Grimsby last time we went up, towards the end of the season, Adam Rundle started the game after seemingly not featuring for ages and he scored a goal and played well. Admittedly it wasn't with three games to go, but who knows what a slightly more new face might do for the odd game.

Indeed Rundle did return to the side and play well that day.

But it was October....

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

youngsters on 20:20 - Apr 20 with 1923 viewsfitzochris

I, like others, was impressed with Hery. He took his goal against Newport very well too.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

youngsters on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 1878 viewsShun

youngsters on 20:18 - Apr 20 by 442Dale

Indeed Rundle did return to the side and play well that day.

But it was October....

Was it?! How my memory likes to trick me. I could've sworn it was March or April.
youngsters on 20:15 - Apr 21 with 1643 viewsShun

Bastien Hery!
youngsters on 20:20 - Apr 21 with 1617 viewsfitzochris

Yay!

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

youngsters on 20:46 - Apr 21 with 1568 viewsSalwaDale

youngsters on 20:20 - Apr 21 by fitzochris

Yay!

As other's have said, Hery fantastic today. One of his tricks first half was sublime.

TBBT

youngsters on 21:28 - Apr 21 with 1500 viewsColDale

good call
youngsters on 21:32 - Apr 21 with 1467 viewsSaxonDale

youngsters on 20:46 - Apr 21 by SalwaDale

As other's have said, Hery fantastic today. One of his tricks first half was sublime.

Think I'd pay to watch Hery keep the ball by the corner flag for 90 minutes, great collection of skills.
youngsters on 11:57 - Apr 22 with 1352 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Do you see dead people? Great call.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024