Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst case 22:09 - Apr 21 with 1546 viewszxcvbnm

Promotion scenario is

Dale and fleetwood winning Saturday and dale being promoted by Chesterfield not winning on Sunday.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Worst case on 15:16 - Apr 22 with 1153 viewslurker

It denies us the home pitch invasion malarky, but I personally would be delighted with this.

To be able to travel to the Newport game with any scenario involving not giving an actual shit what goes on in that Chesterfield v Fleetwood game is fine by me.

Dale fans could concentrate on the game and take the occasional peek at the Scunthorpe game. If it doesn't go for us at Newport, we can still have a party in front of the Taffs!
Worst case on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 977 viewsTalkingSutty

Worst case on 15:16 - Apr 22 by lurker

It denies us the home pitch invasion malarky, but I personally would be delighted with this.

To be able to travel to the Newport game with any scenario involving not giving an actual shit what goes on in that Chesterfield v Fleetwood game is fine by me.

Dale fans could concentrate on the game and take the occasional peek at the Scunthorpe game. If it doesn't go for us at Newport, we can still have a party in front of the Taffs!

My feelings exactly. If we could clinch promotion on Saturday it would be brilliant to have a chance of winning the league at Newport. Those sort of things dont happen to us though do they ???
Worst case on 18:10 - Apr 22 with 879 viewsolympicdale

Worst case on 17:16 - Apr 22 by TalkingSutty

My feelings exactly. If we could clinch promotion on Saturday it would be brilliant to have a chance of winning the league at Newport. Those sort of things dont happen to us though do they ???

I still have hope that Scunny will slip up against the Grecians, tricky game that, and they're surely due a defeat...

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024