Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newport tickets sold out - handful extra to arrive 07:30 - Apr 22 with 15346 viewsColDale

details here
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticketnews-newport-03.05.14-1482687.as

This post has been edited by an administrator
Newport tickets general sale on 11:09 - Apr 22 with 9452 viewsJumeirahDale

Anyone know what the arrangements are for exile fans? Can we purchase on the phone and collect in Newport?
Newport tickets general sale on 11:15 - Apr 22 with 9433 viewsDorkingDale

Newport tickets general sale on 11:09 - Apr 22 by JumeirahDale

Anyone know what the arrangements are for exile fans? Can we purchase on the phone and collect in Newport?

I was able to do that for Bristol, but be prepared for the usual cock ups. I paid for seats, picked up an envelope stating "Bristol Rovers 2 seated adults" containing 2 standing terrace tickets. According to the stewards I wasn't alone.....
Newport tickets general sale on 11:24 - Apr 22 with 9409 viewslurker

Is it worth the extra £3 not to get wet if the weather is shite?
Newport tickets general sale on 15:26 - Apr 22 with 9150 views100569

Got mine this morning. According to the girls in the office they had quite a few in for them this morning.
Newport tickets general sale on 15:55 - Apr 22 with 9108 viewsboromat

Over 400 sold so far. Think we'll sell out if we win on Saturday.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Newport tickets general sale on 17:33 - Apr 22 with 8985 views442Dale

Newport tickets general sale on 15:55 - Apr 22 by boromat

Over 400 sold so far. Think we'll sell out if we win on Saturday.

With Newport having little to play for and taking into consideration their crowd yesterday (2600), would it be worth making preliminary enquiries now to see if they can set aside another block of seats in the stand down the side?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Newport tickets general sale on 07:30 - Apr 23 with 8601 viewsCamdenDale

Which stand the best?
Newport tickets general sale on 07:47 - Apr 23 with 8590 viewsTalkingSutty

Newport tickets general sale on 07:30 - Apr 23 by CamdenDale

Which stand the best?

Got mine for behind the goal but its uncovered. It will either be "walking on sunshine" or "singing in the rain".
I think it could be a case of the "winner takes it all" at Newport before heading for the "green green grass of home" to indulge in a bit of Kool and the Gangs "celebration".

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

Newport tickets general sale on 08:49 - Apr 23 with 8543 viewsBrighouseDale

I did that for the Fleetwood game. Picked the tickets up at Highbury, all was great until I tried to get in the stand behind the goal and was told I was in the "uncovered standing" in front of the social club at the side of the pitch.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Newport tickets general sale on 14:36 - Apr 23 with 8334 viewsMoonyDale

Just been up to the ground and got 3 for Newport. Side of the ground is reserved seating so have gone for those, behind the goal is uncovered unreserved seating....Not taking a chance on the weather. Tickets are selling well I was told....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Newport tickets general sale on 19:35 - Apr 23 with 8117 viewsdalefan

Newport tickets general sale on 07:30 - Apr 23 by CamdenDale

Which stand the best?

It's bank holiday weekend so it's bound to be raining.
My view is that the covered stand would be best as we will be able to generate a better atmosphere as it's covered. also I think there will be 800 seats in the covered stand and only 500 in the uncovered stand. If we can fill the covered stand we will generate a lot more noise and atmosphere than the smaller uncovered stand
Newport tickets general sale on 19:29 - Apr 24 with 7659 viewsDaley_Lama

Newport tickets general sale on 19:35 - Apr 23 by dalefan

It's bank holiday weekend so it's bound to be raining.
My view is that the covered stand would be best as we will be able to generate a better atmosphere as it's covered. also I think there will be 800 seats in the covered stand and only 500 in the uncovered stand. If we can fill the covered stand we will generate a lot more noise and atmosphere than the smaller uncovered stand

With an allocation of 1,300, 500ish had gone at lunchtime today.

I'm personally surprised it is not more than that already, unless people are hoping to see us win promotion on Saturday and therefore not go to Newport.

Poll: DF in or out

Newport tickets general sale on 19:33 - Apr 24 with 7650 viewsMoonyDale

Newport tickets general sale on 19:29 - Apr 24 by Daley_Lama

With an allocation of 1,300, 500ish had gone at lunchtime today.

I'm personally surprised it is not more than that already, unless people are hoping to see us win promotion on Saturday and therefore not go to Newport.

Could be right with that one, people will be hoping to sew it up Saturday so they can celebrate at home.....If we are still in the hunt for the title though you will see a flood of sales after the game....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Newport tickets general sale on 20:09 - Apr 24 with 7617 viewsTalkingSutty

Newport tickets general sale on 19:33 - Apr 24 by MoonyDale

Could be right with that one, people will be hoping to sew it up Saturday so they can celebrate at home.....If we are still in the hunt for the title though you will see a flood of sales after the game....

If we do win on Saturday its guaranteed that the Newport fixture will have the league title resting on it, if thats the case i think those tickets will go. No matter what i think there is going to be an awful lot riding on that last fixture. Is there a trophy for runners up or is it just the winners?
Newport tickets general sale on 21:00 - Apr 24 with 7543 viewsTVOS1907

Newport tickets general sale on 20:09 - Apr 24 by TalkingSutty

If we do win on Saturday its guaranteed that the Newport fixture will have the league title resting on it, if thats the case i think those tickets will go. No matter what i think there is going to be an awful lot riding on that last fixture. Is there a trophy for runners up or is it just the winners?

No idea, but personally I would hope there isn't a trophy for the runners-up.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Newport tickets general sale on 17:05 - Apr 25 with 7186 viewsdale18

We've sold half the allocation so far according to the clubs twitter account.
Newport tickets general sale on 21:15 - Apr 25 with 6958 viewsdingdangblue

Newport tickets general sale on 19:33 - Apr 24 by MoonyDale

Yes,there is a chance we could get promoted with a draw tomorrow but be out of the title race. If this happens I can't see many more going to Newport other than those already with tickets. On the other hand Promotion and the title could still yet to be decided - in which case everyone will want to be there next week. Exciting times!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Newport tickets general sale on 23:01 - Apr 25 with 6856 viewsTVOS1907

Newport tickets general sale on 21:15 - Apr 25 by dingdangblue

Yes,there is a chance we could get promoted with a draw tomorrow but be out of the title race. If this happens I can't see many more going to Newport other than those already with tickets. On the other hand Promotion and the title could still yet to be decided - in which case everyone will want to be there next week. Exciting times!

It's hard to predict when you think of how many we took to Barnet and Bournemouth when there was nothing to play for except league positions.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Newport tickets general sale on 00:34 - Apr 27 with 6250 viewsDaley_Lama

Newport tickets general sale on 17:05 - Apr 25 by dale18

We've sold half the allocation so far according to the clubs twitter account.

I think the other half will sell rather briskly on Monday.

Poll: DF in or out

Newport tickets general sale on 12:43 - Apr 27 with 5920 viewsJumeirahDale

Anyone know how sales are doing?
Newport tickets general sale on 14:17 - Apr 27 with 5804 viewspnc4eva1

There was quite a queue after the game yesterday

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Newport tickets general sale on 17:28 - Apr 27 with 5611 views100569

Newport tickets general sale on 14:17 - Apr 27 by pnc4eva1

There was quite a queue after the game yesterday

and most of those in that queue were not purchasing single tickets !
Newport tickets general sale on 18:35 - Apr 27 with 5509 viewsMasher

A guy in front of me bought 5 tickets. There cant be too many left now

Up The Dale!!

Newport tickets general sale on 19:21 - Apr 27 with 5438 viewsjudd

Rochdale AFC ‏@officiallydale 16s
NEWPORT TICKET UPDATE: We have 252 tickets remaining for Saturday's game at Rodney Parade. They're back on sale from 9am tomorrow #RAFC

Poll: What is it to be then?

Newport tickets general sale on 19:42 - Apr 27 with 5394 viewsColDale

Newport tickets general sale on 19:21 - Apr 27 by judd

Rochdale AFC ‏@officiallydale 16s
NEWPORT TICKET UPDATE: We have 252 tickets remaining for Saturday's game at Rodney Parade. They're back on sale from 9am tomorrow #RAFC

Can't imagine they'll be on sale for too much longer. Gonna be some very disappointed Dale fans who'll miss out unless there's anyway Newport can give us more tickets
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024