Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to do our part 10:04 - Apr 22 with 2017 viewsRAFC1907

Saturday could be the day chaps and you all know what im talking about - PROMOTION

Point being we need to get behind the team before kick off, throughout the full 90+ minutes and give them the support they deserve which will hopefully see us promoted.

Spotland needs to become a cauldron of noise, be loud be proud.

If things dont go right be PATIENT, ENCOURAGE, CLAP MORE, SHOUT POSITIVE COMMENTS, we need the players to believe in themselves, to try beat a man etc to take chances, to make things happen.

COME ON TEAM ROCHDALE LET BATTLE COMMENCE.

Poll: Bottomley...

Time to do our part on 10:15 - Apr 22 with 1987 viewsdingdangblue

Express yourself
Create the space
You know you can win
Don't give up the chase
Beat the man
Take him on
You never give up
Its one on one
Express yourself
Its one on one
Express yourself
Its one on one
Express yourself
You can't be wrong
When somethings good
Its never gone

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Time to do our part on 10:27 - Apr 22 with 1944 viewsILoveMYclub

Coming up for my Grandson's christening , plans being rearranged a serious match NOT TO BE MISSED !
Time to do our part on 10:42 - Apr 22 with 1905 viewsDaley_Lama

Not just for 90 minutes.

Saturday is our last home game so I assume the usual walk round will occur.

If we are losing I expect the usual 5 minute exit stage left from those wishing to beat the M25 style traffic.

I hope anybody who is of that mind doesn't for this game, as encouragement in such a situation from the crowd would no doubt mean a lot after a defeat.

Poll: DF in or out

Time to do our part on 13:00 - Apr 22 with 1721 viewsTalkingSutty

Time to do our part on 10:42 - Apr 22 by Daley_Lama

Not just for 90 minutes.

Saturday is our last home game so I assume the usual walk round will occur.

If we are losing I expect the usual 5 minute exit stage left from those wishing to beat the M25 style traffic.

I hope anybody who is of that mind doesn't for this game, as encouragement in such a situation from the crowd would no doubt mean a lot after a defeat.

Cant promise but i might consider doing that this Saturday. Supporting them during the game is all that matters though, once the final whistle sounds i dont see how fans staying behind makes much of a difference. I thought it was more for the players to applaud the fans for their support rather than the other way around

I dont see how making your way to the corners during injury time makes you less of a supporter, when the players come out at 215pm for their warm ups and i clap them out onto the pitch and shout encouragement is that worthy of a mention😀
Time to do our part on 13:48 - Apr 22 with 1616 viewsSaxonDale

Hope regardless of the score after 90 minutes the players get a standing ovation during "time aloud", they deserve it.
Time to do our part on 13:51 - Apr 22 with 1596 viewsDaley_Lama

Time to do our part on 13:00 - Apr 22 by TalkingSutty

Cant promise but i might consider doing that this Saturday. Supporting them during the game is all that matters though, once the final whistle sounds i dont see how fans staying behind makes much of a difference. I thought it was more for the players to applaud the fans for their support rather than the other way around

I dont see how making your way to the corners during injury time makes you less of a supporter, when the players come out at 215pm for their warm ups and i clap them out onto the pitch and shout encouragement is that worthy of a mention😀

In no way did I say that "making your way to the corners during injury time makes you less of a supporter "

I do however always marvel at the urgency to get away by many, rather than 2 minutes applauding the team they have supported all afternoon and spared 2 hours to watch.

Time to do our part on 13:59 - Apr 22 with 1578 viewsTalkingSutty

Time to do our part on 13:51 - Apr 22 by Daley_Lama

In no way did I say that "making your way to the corners during injury time makes you less of a supporter "

I do however always marvel at the urgency to get away by many, rather than 2 minutes applauding the team they have supported all afternoon and spared 2 hours to watch.

The way some of the car parks are designed at these new stadiums, one way in and one way out, if u dont leave a couple of minutes from the end you can be sat on the car park for 45 minutes.
I know what you are saying but in reality you never get a full set of supporters staying behind to clap off the players after a poor performance. Last game of the season is different and with a bit of luck it could be a pitch invasion on Saturday followed by another at Newport
Time to do our part on 14:10 - Apr 22 with 1556 viewsDaley_Lama

I hope and dream for a pitch invasion, for that would indicate something rather ace was attained.

I secretly have always preferred them to the wait 10 minutes and clap and loved watching the one versus Northampton as Hillcroft were swamped and players hoisted aloft.

More of the same please vicar on Saturday!

Login to get fewer ads

Time to do our part on 14:25 - Apr 22 with 1518 viewsTalkingSutty

Time to do our part on 14:10 - Apr 22 by Daley_Lama

I hope and dream for a pitch invasion, for that would indicate something rather ace was attained.

I secretly have always preferred them to the wait 10 minutes and clap and loved watching the one versus Northampton as Hillcroft were swamped and players hoisted aloft.

Exactly, i like the way Hilly said in yesterdays interview that they were targetting winning the league. I still think Scunny are going to lose a game before the end of the season.
Time to do our part on 14:58 - Apr 22 with 1447 viewslurker

Time to do our part on 14:25 - Apr 22 by TalkingSutty

Exactly, i like the way Hilly said in yesterdays interview that they were targetting winning the league. I still think Scunny are going to lose a game before the end of the season.

Scunthorpe play York at home in their final game.

If both Scunthorpe and York avoid defeat in their next game it will mean that they both go into this game with long unbeaten records - Scunny 28 unbeaten vs York 16 unbeaten.

Fascinating game in prospect there, potentially!
Time to do our part on 15:32 - Apr 22 with 1384 viewsdingdangblue

Time to do our part on 14:58 - Apr 22 by lurker

If both Scunthorpe and York avoid defeat in their next game it will mean that they both go into this game with long unbeaten records - Scunny 28 unbeaten vs York 16 unbeaten.

Just hoping Exeter can get something against Scunthorpe on Saturday - their league status might depend on it so hopefully they can . Ideal scenario for Dale would be going to Newport with promotion already attained and still in with a chance of the title - that would be amazing.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Time to do our part on 16:19 - Apr 22 with 1302 viewswimborne_dale

110% Boss

Edgar Allan's Crow

Time to do our part on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 1277 viewsfermin

Only going to happen if we get a better result than Fleetwood. Even if we both win the goal difference between us is now bridgeable without freak results, which it wasn't before the Mansfield/Southend games. I'm just hoping Southend do to Fleetwood what they did to us and Cheltenham are thinking of the summer holidays. I am dreading a repeat of last Friday.

If that fails then we have to hope that Chesterfield do worse than us on Sunday as that would also do it - though even that does partly depend on how things panned out on the Saturday for Fleetwood and us eg if we draw, Fleetwood win by 5 and Chesterfield lose then we have to win at Newport to prevent Fleetwood and Chesterfield playing out a friendly draw to both go up. I think I have got my Maths right.

I'm thinking about this far too much . . . Easter was a nightmare.
Time to do our part on 16:35 - Apr 22 with 1262 viewsBFC

YEAH!!!!!!!!

A good old pitch invasion - what's not to like?

Take my tip though - make sure you've got the required result secured before you go on the grass!

Can you imagine how silly you'd look if you run on too soon?

What a showing up - You Tube, Facebook, Twitter......
Time to do our part on 17:02 - Apr 22 with 1189 viewsMasher

Time to do our part on 16:35 - Apr 22 by BFC

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Take my tip though - make sure you've got the required result secured before you go on the grass!

Hmm i'm sure something like this happened a few years ago. Now where was that....... Oh yeah. Now i remember. You ARE the voice of experience BFC

Up The Dale!!

Time to do our part on 15:29 - Apr 23 with 908 viewsParkinsGimp

Time to do our part on 16:35 - Apr 22 by BFC

YEAH!!!!!!!!

:-)

Thanks for the advice mate
We will check carefully
Time to do our part on 15:42 - Apr 23 with 889 viewsdingdangblue

Time to do our part on 16:30 - Apr 22 by fermin

Only going to happen if we get a better result than Fleetwood. Even if we both win the goal difference between us is now bridgeable without freak results, which it wasn't before the Mansfield/Southend games. I'm just hoping Southend do to Fleetwood what they did to us and Cheltenham are thinking of the summer holidays. I am dreading a repeat of last Friday.

If that fails then we have to hope that Chesterfield do worse than us on Sunday as that would also do it - though even that does partly depend on how things panned out on the Saturday for Fleetwood and us eg if we draw, Fleetwood win by 5 and Chesterfield lose then we have to win at Newport to prevent Fleetwood and Chesterfield playing out a friendly draw to both go up. I think I have got my Maths right.

If we draw,Fleetwood win 5-0 and Chesterfield lose we will be 1 point ahead still of both Chesterfield and Fleetwood going into the last game. We would then have to lose v Newport to not go up.(Your scenario would be correct if we lose both games).
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 15:48]

Time to do our part on 16:37 - Apr 23 with 836 viewsfermin

Time to do our part on 15:42 - Apr 23 by dingdangblue

If we draw,Fleetwood win 5-0 and Chesterfield lose we will be 1 point ahead still of both Chesterfield and Fleetwood going into the last game. We would then have to lose v Newport to not go up.(Your scenario would be correct if we lose both games).
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 15:48]

Yes, you're right, we would have to lose at Newport. However, just doing better than Chesterfield this weekend might not be enough as if we draw it also depends on the Fleetwood result. Being a pessimist I am just working out all the nightmare scenarios!
Time to do our part on 16:48 - Apr 23 with 817 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Time to do our part on 14:58 - Apr 22 by lurker

Nailed on Draw!
Time to do our part on 19:30 - Apr 23 with 711 viewsTalkingSutty

Time to do our part on 16:30 - Apr 22 by fermin

Good God fermin, I thought I had it bad, It drives you mad going over the scenarios. Today, I just have a strange feeling that we are going to do this on our own merit I have stopped worrying and that's not like me when it comes to the Dale. Those two defeats have given us extra energy to make it happen I reckon, that win at Bristol shows the character of the team and they know they can do it now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024