Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky and Youtube Highlights 17:39 - Apr 22 with 1487 viewsD_Dale

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/rochdale/9278026/bri More near-misses on Sky, but slow-motion replays on Youtube:
Sky and Youtube Highlights on 07:48 - Apr 23 with 1193 viewsJumeirahDale

Some finish from the Easter Bunney. And those two saves from Josh at the end - fantastic stuff.
Sky and Youtube Highlights on 08:10 - Apr 23 with 1181 viewsTalkingSutty

Sky and Youtube Highlights on 07:48 - Apr 23 by JumeirahDale

Some finish from the Easter Bunney. And those two saves from Josh at the end - fantastic stuff.

Lillis has had a great season and saved us quite a few times during the course of the season with some stunning saves, the one in the last minute at giggle being a stand out.

All keepers make mistakes but I don't think we are going to get much better than Lillis. I don't know his contract details but he needs to put on a decent one because he is no doubt one of our saleable assets
Sky and Youtube Highlights on 08:59 - Apr 23 with 1140 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Sky and Youtube Highlights on 07:48 - Apr 23 by JumeirahDale

The two on one save was given as offside (not intentionally trying to detract from a good save though)

Lillis is a good shot stopper but too rooted to his line when he should be coming out. He's the elder statesman of the back five and should be dominating the defenders.

The ball from hand distribution to the wide men is excellent.
Sky and Youtube Highlights on 09:06 - Apr 23 with 1134 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Another cap-doffing and crucial contribution from Josh. Well done that man.

His dad must be very proud see him pull off saves like that.

Quality keeper. Great to see him back to his best under Hilly after some very wobbly early season performances.
Sky and Youtube Highlights on 09:23 - Apr 23 with 1122 viewsnordenblue

Sky and Youtube Highlights on 08:59 - Apr 23 by Albert_Whitehurst

The two on one save was given as offside (not intentionally trying to detract from a good save though)

Lillis is a good shot stopper but too rooted to his line when he should be coming out. He's the elder statesman of the back five and should be dominating the defenders.

The ball from hand distribution to the wide men is excellent.

His kicking has improved ten fold and is many times a great chance for us to counter,hes very good at punching the ball when coming for a high ball,this I much prefer to flapping trying to catch it,leaving someone with a tap in.I wasn't too keen early season and called for him to be dropped but credit where its due hes been immense in the run in and saved us many times,well done that man
Sky and Youtube Highlights on 10:04 - Apr 23 with 1079 viewslurker

He is there first and foremost to keep the ball out of the net and he did that excellently on Monday, but…..

Some of his volleyed crossfield kicks to Hendo, I think only Matt Lund could pull off out of our midfielders. Massive bonus and makes the guy a real asset in any Keith Hill team, where you need to be a true footballer!
Sky and Youtube Highlights on 09:09 - Apr 24 with 863 viewsregjenkins

that save from Lillis looks better every time i watch it. Great stuff..

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024