Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in 20:35 - Apr 22 with 3842 viewsNewbury_Dale

Seems a slightly strange signing on the face of it when you consider that Hery effectively jumped in front of him on Saturday (no complaints). Is Jason carrying an injury of some sort ? He left Bradford where he was on the fringes of the first team, to join us and effectively end up in the same situation. Really like Kennedy as a player. Hopefully we can do the business on Saturday and Hilly can give him a full 90 minutes at Newport.
Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 20:51 - Apr 22 with 3772 viewshxdale

He was brought in, if I remember correctly for cover for Cav when he was injured a while ago..
Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 20:54 - Apr 22 with 3758 views442Dale

Not sure why, but he hasn't looked the same player who left us. Obviously benefits from playing regularly and the lack of match action at Bradford looks to have knocked his confidence.

He must hate the no.8 shirt now.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 20:55 - Apr 22 with 3752 viewsSalwaDale

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 20:54 - Apr 22 by 442Dale

Not sure why, but he hasn't looked the same player who left us. Obviously benefits from playing regularly and the lack of match action at Bradford looks to have knocked his confidence.

He must hate the no.8 shirt now.

Certainly seemed well off the pace when he came on at Mansfiels. I'd be happy to have him back here next season.

TBBT

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 21:08 - Apr 22 with 3713 viewspaulscho

Can go back to Bradford as far as i am concerned ,contributed nowt....sorry to say that about JK ,past his sell by date ....

livinginadalewonderland

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 21:09 - Apr 22 with 3706 viewsD_Alien

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 20:55 - Apr 22 by SalwaDale

Certainly seemed well off the pace when he came on at Mansfiels. I'd be happy to have him back here next season.

Not sure I would

JK's been a key player for us in the past, and I'll always respect him for that. He's not really kicked on in his career though; mainly through lacking in pace, I suspect

If we signed him he'd be peripheral to the starting XI and we'd be better using the wage elsewhere

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 21:12 - Apr 22 with 3694 viewsSalwaDale

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 21:09 - Apr 22 by D_Alien

Not sure I would

JK's been a key player for us in the past, and I'll always respect him for that. He's not really kicked on in his career though; mainly through lacking in pace, I suspect

If we signed him he'd be peripheral to the starting XI and we'd be better using the wage elsewhere

I'd be happy with him as a squad player as I still rate his abilities, especially if he had a full pre-season with us.

TBBT

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 21:19 - Apr 22 with 3660 viewspaulscho

Was like a crab when he came on at Mansfield,and before he left he was hardly an inspiration (however who was under JC)
Sorry JK not for me nowadays .

livinginadalewonderland

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 21:30 - Apr 22 with 3623 viewsDaley_Lama

That is match fitness at Mansfield, nothing more. He's not the first this season to show it when coming in after not playing for a while.

He was a key part of our midfield in the first season of League 1 and was one of a very small number who could be named as a player who didn't disappoint the relegation season.

He came in as cover for both Cav and the exiting Tutte, I would be surprised but not upset if he joined next season as with Cav, Lund, Hery, Allen and Rose we already have 5 central midfielders.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 22:23 - Apr 22 with 3464 viewsTalkingSutty

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 21:30 - Apr 22 by Daley_Lama

That is match fitness at Mansfield, nothing more. He's not the first this season to show it when coming in after not playing for a while.

He was a key part of our midfield in the first season of League 1 and was one of a very small number who could be named as a player who didn't disappoint the relegation season.

He came in as cover for both Cav and the exiting Tutte, I would be surprised but not upset if he joined next season as with Cav, Lund, Hery, Allen and Rose we already have 5 central midfielders.

How could you forget BBM ?
Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 23:44 - Apr 22 with 3322 viewspl56

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 21:30 - Apr 22 by Daley_Lama

Excellent point - JK is a proven Div 1 player as far as I'm concerned .

Controversially , and if we do go up . I wonder if Cav will be on the retained list given his age , and the fact he's not , as far as I'm aware , played above Div 2 in his career . Certainly not a criticism , as I think he's played a significant part this year , but there would need to be some "shape-shifting" , I suspect , to allow sufficient leeway to bring in 4/5 players in the close season if promotion is achieved .
Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 09:26 - Apr 23 with 3154 viewsBazzanne

Jk is a no from me. Not the player he might have been to some, never thought a great deal about him myself. Too much of a sidewards player for me.
Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 11:40 - Apr 23 with 3048 views49thseason

I think the emergence of Allen and latterly Hery has pushed kennedy way down the pecking order, I see the need for a taller midfielder as defensive midfield cover but I think this team plays with too much pace for Kennedy.
Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 15:44 - Apr 23 with 2904 viewsArthurDaley

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 21:08 - Apr 22 by paulscho

Can go back to Bradford as far as i am concerned ,contributed nowt....sorry to say that about JK ,past his sell by date ....

Wanted to go, he left, he can go again. Not needed here.

A large VAT Dave

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 17:16 - Apr 23 with 2827 viewsRotherhamDale

I'd let him go back.

Thanks Jason, but you're not the player you used to be (otherwise he'd be starting every week)

Possession with progression.

Jason Kennedy - hardly had a look in on 09:19 - Apr 24 with 2649 viewsregjenkins

Not for me. there must be far better players out there looking for an opportunity to play for the mighty Dale.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024