Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POTY part 74 00:07 - Apr 23 with 706 viewsDaley_Lama

Thanks to TalkingSutty for this one.

Rochdale had a pooh start to the season after the initial win. Defeats at Plymouth and Burton with a bit fortunate draw v Chesterfield meant we went to table topping Oxford with our midfield captain out due to a red at Burton.

Step up BBM. 1-1 it finished, BBM's majesty in midfield gave Matty Lund the confidence to go forward and score his first goal for Dale, his goals since then all derive from that day.

Onto his next game. Bury at home. Bury were gash or BBM ruled? No doubt from me.

His last game was a victory over Torquay at home 1-0.

In his time in the team we rose from relegation candidates to playoff hopefuls.

BBM all the way for me.

Poll: DF in or out

POTY part 74 on 05:42 - Apr 23 with 650 viewsTalkingSutty

Its drove you to drink hasn't it? Before the recovery process can begin you need to recognise and admit the problem☺
POTY part 74 on 07:56 - Apr 23 with 567 viewsDaley_Lama

POTY part 74 on 05:42 - Apr 23 by TalkingSutty

Its drove you to drink hasn't it? Before the recovery process can begin you need to recognise and admit the problem☺

The impossible task of picking a POTY this season has frazzled my brain, next up will be the case for Georgie D....if it wasn't for his worldy at home to Burton....

Poll: DF in or out

POTY part 74 on 08:03 - Apr 23 with 561 viewsTalkingSutty

POTY part 74 on 07:56 - Apr 23 by Daley_Lama

The impossible task of picking a POTY this season has frazzled my brain, next up will be the case for Georgie D....if it wasn't for his worldy at home to Burton....

........ooh, Jesus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024