Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statto 11:36 - Apr 23 with 991 viewsdingdangblue

Interesting reading, maximum points gained from the bottom 8 teams home and away (Torquay apart)(#neverwinatplainmoor). Failed to beat any of the top 7. Cheltenham and Newport to play who are 9th and 10th from bottom and we've beaten already. If we beat them both I would image it would be a record amount of 'doubles' done in a season?
http://www.statto.com/football/teams/rochdale/2013-2014
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 11:38]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Statto on 11:43 - Apr 23 with 964 viewsBigKindo

If we beat them both I will certainly be enjoying a few doubles of my own.
Statto on 11:58 - Apr 23 with 921 viewsdingdangblue

Looking at Southend stats fills me with hope for Saturday also. 1 defeat in the last 9 games and they've only lost away to Chesterfield when playing any of the top 11 teams.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Statto on 12:15 - Apr 23 with 877 viewsD_Alien

Statto on 11:58 - Apr 23 by dingdangblue

Looking at Southend stats fills me with hope for Saturday also. 1 defeat in the last 9 games and they've only lost away to Chesterfield when playing any of the top 11 teams.

Plus, pressure on Fleetwood to win (like us on Good Friday) whereas Southend are all but guaranteed a playoff place.

If Southend are still in the same vein of form they'll have every chance of a result.

It's incumbent on us to take full advantage!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Statto on 12:44 - Apr 23 with 808 viewsMass_Debater

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/109760/1339241/for-the-firs
Statto on 13:05 - Apr 23 with 771 viewspioneer

Just a thought - but if (wont jinx it by saying anything stronger than that) we go up - we will be playing better teams and this stat (which is amazing!) says we have been unable to beat the better teams in our current division.

Could mean a lot of work to be done over the summer

On the other hand, when we played teams from higher divisions(Rotherham, Doncaster, Leeds, Sheff Wed) we had success and did not look to be from a lower level.
Statto on 13:09 - Apr 23 with 756 viewsisitme

If we went up we would need to strengthen in some areas, obviously this would depend on which players we retain and what the budget will be. Sale of players may actually help in the long term.
Statto on 13:33 - Apr 23 with 691 viewsSuddenLad

Statto on 13:09 - Apr 23 by isitme

If we went up we would need to strengthen in some areas, obviously this would depend on which players we retain and what the budget will be. Sale of players may actually help in the long term.

According to our Chairman, Hilly has been 'under budget' all season and has spent less than Coleman did.

If that doesn't inspire confidence, nothing will. Hill knows who and what he wants, he has presumably 'saved' a few quid this season to be added to what he needs to spend in the summer.

Knowing Hilly, he will have been planning for next season since January and I think he will have done plenty of the groundwork already.

Thinking about the likes of Hendo, Lund, Vincenti, Hogan etc - there is no way on God's earth these players would have been wearing a Dale shirt if Coleman had been here.

That's worth celebrating.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024