Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF we win on Saturday ........................ 12:43 - Apr 23 with 2544 views100notout

......... PLEASE do not invade the pitch

Unless of course Fleetwood have lost then on we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 12:56 - Apr 23 with 2485 viewsdingdangblue

Promoted=on the pitch.
Not Promoted=not on the pitch.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 12:58 - Apr 23 with 2480 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 12:56 - Apr 23 by dingdangblue

Promoted=on the pitch.
Not Promoted=not on the pitch.

If our game finishes before Fleetwood's=hang around for a short while
IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 16:42 - Apr 23 with 2221 viewsaleanddale

Can you imagine the scenes if we pitch invaded and then Fleetwood pipped us!!

Arrrggghhhhhhh i could stand the abuse of the gigglers.

Lets better Fleetwoods result and then Party time!!!!!
IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 17:33 - Apr 23 with 2119 viewsYouTubeDale

Mr Tannoy Man should lead the way for us.

That reminds me, certain parts of the ground can't hear the system properly. Give nobody an excuse.

It's one of those "round-to-it" jobs that never get done.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 19:19 - Apr 23 with 1991 viewspnc4eva1

the internet is easily available on most networks and the scores can be relayed around the ground easily.

If we achieve our goal then on the pitch as longs FT appears next to the result of Fleetwood proving we have done it.

Gone are the days of football scores being wrongly relayed via dodgy radio listeners who couldn't tell the time of day never mind a football score

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 19:25 - Apr 23 with 1979 viewsBrighouseDale

I noticed on Saturday there's free wifi at the ground. I'm sure there'll be makeshift announcers dotted around Spotland this weekend.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 19:36 - Apr 23 with 1947 viewsboromat

Aren't we also on the pitch if Georgie scores?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 20:42 - Apr 23 with 1850 viewspnc4eva1

george to score the goal that achieves our aim.... now that would be living the dream

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Login to get fewer ads

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 20:44 - Apr 23 with 1845 viewsFondles

Cock out?
IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 20:45 - Apr 23 with 1841 views442Dale

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 20:42 - Apr 23 by pnc4eva1

george to score the goal that achieves our aim.... now that would be living the dream

That was written a long, long time ago.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 20:55 - Apr 23 with 1794 viewsTVOS1907

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 17:33 - Apr 23 by YouTubeDale

Mr Tannoy Man should lead the way for us.

That reminds me, certain parts of the ground can't hear the system properly. Give nobody an excuse.

It's one of those "round-to-it" jobs that never get done.

It's usually a blessing!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 21:41 - Apr 23 with 1682 viewsdingdangblue

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 20:42 - Apr 23 by pnc4eva1

Hendo.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 22:05 - Apr 23 with 1620 viewsfitzochris

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 21:41 - Apr 23 by dingdangblue

Hendo.

Due a hat-trick - all from 15 yards or more!

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 22:11 - Apr 23 with 1597 viewsDaleaholic

I'm going for Olly Lancashire to score THE goal.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 22:12 - Apr 23 with 1589 viewsjudd

It would be nice to get past the play off hurdle first.

Poll: What is it to be then?

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 00:29 - Apr 24 with 1430 viewsShun

We could do with the Fleetwood match finishing a few minutes before ours so we don't have to wait around checking phones! Come in Dale, stay in the dressing room for an extra 5 minutes at half time!
IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 01:22 - Apr 24 with 1409 viewsolympicdale

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 22:11 - Apr 23 by Daleaholic

I'm going for Olly Lancashire to score THE goal.

that was my guess, what a time for him to get his first goal.

Life is a game of fate.

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 09:01 - Apr 24 with 1333 viewsregjenkins

just get yer wife, g/friend, b/friend, son daughter or best mate to text you.. as long as they aren't bURY fans you should be kept up to speed... simples.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 09:54 - Apr 24 with 1290 viewsDorsetDale

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 16:42 - Apr 23 by aleanddale

Can you imagine the scenes if we pitch invaded and then Fleetwood pipped us!!

Arrrggghhhhhhh i could stand the abuse of the gigglers.

Lets better Fleetwoods result and then Party time!!!!!

I can feel the gigglers queuing up to get on the end of this thread if we don't win this game. Nowt wrong with positivity, hope even, but as Judd states, let's get past the play offs first.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:05 - Apr 24 with 1136 viewsDaley_Lama

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 09:54 - Apr 24 by DorsetDale

I can feel the gigglers queuing up to get on the end of this thread if we don't win this game. Nowt wrong with positivity, hope even, but as Judd states, let's get past the play offs first.

Poll: DF in or out

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 19:28 - Apr 24 with 919 viewsirisaln

If George scores i'll go on the roof. If Cummins scores i'll do that famous act on the town hall square!!!!!!!
IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 20:52 - Apr 24 with 835 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

IF we win on Saturday ........................ on 20:55 - Apr 23 by TVOS1907

It's usually a blessing!

Certain parts of the ground can't get away from the announcements either!

It's like being in the seats at Bristol..!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024