Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. 14:09 - Apr 23 with 1295 viewsTalkingSutty

From despair to being on the cusp of delight. Two cracking recruits from Hilly and both have been right at the forefront of our team all season.

Imagine how they will feel if we manage to finish the job off over the remaining two games, having suffered relegation with Aldershot last season !!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 15:16 - Apr 23 with 1166 viewslurker

Similar to Widdowson and Akpa-Akpro in that they offered quality despite being in a relegated side.

Give Hill his due, he can pick a player from places many managers would not dare look
Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 15:49 - Apr 23 with 1100 viewsD_Alien

Having players in your squad with a point to prove is always a good idea

Lancashire & Vincenti, yep. Add to them, Cav. Add to him, Hogan

Add others!

Players looking to move ahead in their careers = the team moves ahead

Players looking for a final payday = stagnation

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 17:09 - Apr 23 with 950 viewsColDale

I have wondered over the season what Aldershot fans must be thinking when they see two of their relegation team fighting it out for promotion. Whilst they weren't Stockport-esque, I don't think either Lancashire or Vincenti came with glowing references from Aldershot fans.
Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 17:28 - Apr 23 with 894 viewsYouTubeDale

In the same way, Bristol Rovers fans didn't think much of Lund when he played for them.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 18:24 - Apr 23 with 811 viewsRoChDaLe

Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 17:28 - Apr 23 by YouTubeDale

In the same way, Bristol Rovers fans didn't think much of Lund when he played for them.

when I mentioned him to a few of my Oldham supporting mates they laughed and simply announced he's 's@ite'. how things change!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 18:30 - Apr 23 with 796 viewsolympicdale

Lancashire has been superb ever since he was given the captains armband early in the season, really stepped up to the plate. There was talk early on that Vincenti would divide opinion with his style, but he has proven his class. Both players have been outstanding, and given Lancashires bad injury he picked up last season, coupled with a relegation, Hilly has turned his fortunes around.

Life is a game of fate.

Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 18:44 - Apr 23 with 761 viewsNafelad

Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 18:24 - Apr 23 by RoChDaLe

when I mentioned him to a few of my Oldham supporting mates they laughed and simply announced he's 's@ite'. how things change!

a friend, and life-long Oldham fan, told me he really rated Lund, when he was with them!!

Topcat

Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 19:01 - Apr 23 with 710 viewsTalkingSutty

Lancashire and Vincenti....rewind 12 months. on 18:44 - Apr 23 by Nafelad

a friend, and life-long Oldham fan, told me he really rated Lund, when he was with them!!

All three players are vital cogs in this team. Lancashire a good old fashioned centre half but he is comfortable on the ball and can spray a decent pass. Vincent always gives his all,is very good in the air and has an eye for goal. Lund is a goalscoring midfielder and those are gold dust at any level. It's a pleasure to have them at the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024