Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t 21:15 - Jun 11 with 17950 viewsThacks_Rabbits

50 of them and 10 of us - what an utter cock he is.

2 things struck me though

1. Does the ban of entering any ground only apply to match days - if not maybe he could be arrested and banned for longer - The club should ban him for life anyway after this!!

2. Which utter tool allowed him into the ground for this documentary - whoever it is should be gone tomorrow - we constantly moan on here about lack of decent effort from commercial department, which has improved greatly - yet someone made the decision to help undo the good work with this shambles - bet the club don't release who made the decision!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:27 - Jun 11 with 7981 viewsfunkkk

If it wasn't our club I'd find him hillarious. What an embarrassing, scruffy bastard!
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:34 - Jun 11 with 7931 viewsdownunder

Sacking someone for what turned out to be a mistake is rather harsh. What if it was Colin Garlick, and a fee was paid for the right to film?
What if it was Keith Hill? What if it was the person in the commercial department that has caused the recent improvement?
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:38 - Jun 11 with 7898 viewsfunkkk

Oh my christ it gets worse
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:40 - Jun 11 with 7887 viewsoddjob007

This is really embarrassing. Surely we had to have been duped into allowing the filming!?
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:44 - Jun 11 with 7834 viewsmightydale

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:40 - Jun 11 by oddjob007

This is really embarrassing. Surely we had to have been duped into allowing the filming!?

How fcuking embarrassing

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:45 - Jun 11 with 7817 views_dezzy

Mildew and the rest of his crew , outside the pub, hahahaha

KHBA

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:48 - Jun 11 with 7758 viewsmightydale

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:45 - Jun 11 by _dezzy

Mildew and the rest of his crew , outside the pub, hahahaha

Pink pink pinky few

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:48 - Jun 11 with 7755 viewsThacks_Rabbits

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:34 - Jun 11 by downunder

Sacking someone for what turned out to be a mistake is rather harsh. What if it was Colin Garlick, and a fee was paid for the right to film?
What if it was Keith Hill? What if it was the person in the commercial department that has caused the recent improvement?

Well I doubt it was Colin that allowed this, or K.H. or C.D. - and regardless of the fee its embarrassing and was not worth it. Maybe they were duped into it and agree maybe a sacking is harsh - but really its stupid beyond words to have allowed a banned hooligan into our ground to make a documentary about football hooligans - whoever did allow this needs to have a word with themselves at least.

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:11 - Jun 11 with 7575 viewsSuddenLad

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:48 - Jun 11 by Thacks_Rabbits

Well I doubt it was Colin that allowed this, or K.H. or C.D. - and regardless of the fee its embarrassing and was not worth it. Maybe they were duped into it and agree maybe a sacking is harsh - but really its stupid beyond words to have allowed a banned hooligan into our ground to make a documentary about football hooligans - whoever did allow this needs to have a word with themselves at least.

Be nice to see him arrested for entering a football stadium whilst subject to a banning order. An absolute pr1ck who is an embarrassment to no-one but himself and his family.

He and his moronic ilk have nothing whatsoever to do with proper Dale supporters and whoever authorised the filming should be made to explain why. Crazy decision.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:12 - Jun 11 with 7571 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Surprisingly Lee Doran didn't come off the worst in that programme. Lurch from Bristol and the Laughing Scouser were even more nauseating.

So three events (Chester v Wrexham, Newport v Dale, March for England) and 2-3 punches thrown between the lot of them, caught on youtube...well worth a 60 minute documentary on hooliganism in the modern era!

Never let it be said a football hooligan cannot achieve anything in life. 48 years old, 9 kids and 3 grandkids is some effort!

NorthernSou1 sent me a screenshot of the fans outside the pub in Newport. As I'm in the picture, on the fringe...should I now be bringing a book out about my hooligan exploits..? Seems to be the norm...
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:16 - Jun 11 with 7534 viewsolympicdale

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:34 - Jun 11 by downunder

Fook the fee, its about public image, some things are more important than money.

Life is a game of fate.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:19 - Jun 11 with 7508 viewsKenBoon

Mildew's cameo appearance stole the show.
I enjoyed the Casuals United (a group of like-minded men...) picking fights with extremist feminists. It should have been on the Groves v Froch II undercard.

Most normal people were laughing at the clowns on that show. Sadly for some reason we let them record in the ground. One crappy channel 5 programme about a few morons have caused a lot of damage to our image. It's going to take a lot of "welcome backs" to fix it.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:20 - Jun 11 with 7494 viewsTVOS1907

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:12 - Jun 11 by Albert_Whitehurst

Surprisingly Lee Doran didn't come off the worst in that programme. Lurch from Bristol and the Laughing Scouser were even more nauseating.

So three events (Chester v Wrexham, Newport v Dale, March for England) and 2-3 punches thrown between the lot of them, caught on youtube...well worth a 60 minute documentary on hooliganism in the modern era!

Never let it be said a football hooligan cannot achieve anything in life. 48 years old, 9 kids and 3 grandkids is some effort!

NorthernSou1 sent me a screenshot of the fans outside the pub in Newport. As I'm in the picture, on the fringe...should I now be bringing a book out about my hooligan exploits..? Seems to be the norm...

Fringe? More like sideburns, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:25 - Jun 11 with 7451 viewsThran

I don't think we've been shown as being violent hooligans as I thought we would because besides the first scene where he was going on about hartlepool which made them seem more violent than us anyway, nothing actually violent was shown, just some celebrating in a pub before the Newport game which overall I'm happy with but everyone on Twitter now thinks that Rochdale fans are all scruffs who claim themselves to be violent hooligans xD

But seriously how sad must you be to make a "Football Hooligan Banter" page on Facebook

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:26 - Jun 11 with 7440 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:20 - Jun 11 by TVOS1907

Fringe? More like sideburns, tbf.

Next seasons look will include a bar scarf around my wrist :-D
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:28 - Jun 11 with 7415 viewsKenBoon

The two things that made me laugh/pissed me off (so obviously I kicked the cat because I'm a football supporter monster) actually book-ended our season.

First this ridiculous embellishing of the Hartlepool incident. Unless I missed all the action Toy Story style, What happened was 5 Hartlepool LADS were signing songs about doing what they want. A few Rochdale LADS weren't happy about it and shouted angrily. Then it all stopped when the rozzers turned up. I can easily understand how you can confuse it with a 50 vs 10 brawl though.

Then #PinkPantsDay where it was GOING TO GO OFF. What actually happened was 1300+ Dale fans travelled abroad, celebrated, got sun burned and generally had a great time. Newport got to see a win. We both got told to stay off the pitch once or twice and some local scally called me gay (in worse words) because of my excellent Pink Pants + Tropical Shirt combo.

Ah well. It's all good material for Facebook BANTS.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:28 - Jun 11 with 7406 viewsRotherhamDale

The mobile phone footage was great... Of Dale vs Bradford from 5 years ago from the Bradford end.

Possession with progression.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:32 - Jun 11 with 7377 viewsTTNYear

A massive non event, on several levels.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:36 - Jun 11 with 7336 viewszxcvbnm

Cheap and stupid TV, focusing on idiots whose brain rattles as the single cell tries to get into gear

Poll: Best loanee keeper

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:39 - Jun 11 with 7315 viewsThe_Pink_Boa

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:12 - Jun 11 by Albert_Whitehurst

Channel 5 probably rather disappointed by the lack of 'kick off' I would imagine.... I did enjoy the English league v feminists shouting match though.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:48 - Jun 11 with 7250 viewsDale_Pea

Boring programme really.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:55 - Jun 11 with 7208 viewsstuartcryer

dose not really matter someone sanctioned this out out out

wardle blue

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:06 - Jun 11 with 7161 viewsolympicdale

If anything the show is taking the p*ss outta these numpties, human spaying needs to be brought in for people like this. They really have scraped the very bottom of the barrel to find any Dale hooligans, the Bristol city fan, though is the epitome of the word neanderthal, calling him human would offend the human race. Having the word England plastered on his back is very offensive, to have w@nkers like these using the countries name to justify their actions.

Life is a game of fate.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:08 - Jun 11 with 7144 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Why has there been no statement from the club to distance ourselves from this idiot.

Banned for life and "we are a family club who don't want these morons" statement pre program would have been my approach.

I wonder how many clubs told C5 to feck off as they had to stoop to Chester, the usual EDL style link and us!!!!

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:17 - Jun 11 with 7091 viewsR17ALE

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:06 - Jun 11 by olympicdale

If anything the show is taking the p*ss outta these numpties, human spaying needs to be brought in for people like this. They really have scraped the very bottom of the barrel to find any Dale hooligans, the Bristol city fan, though is the epitome of the word neanderthal, calling him human would offend the human race. Having the word England plastered on his back is very offensive, to have w@nkers like these using the countries name to justify their actions.

"Having the word England plastered on his back is very offensive"

I'd love you to define your rationale. I've got England on both arms, and I don't think I'm being offensive in doing so.

I don't think the Bristol City fan is using his tattoo as an excuse. The tattoo is an extension of his fervour.

But, I must admit, I roared with laughter when he called his cat Mohammed!

I'm thinking to rename my cat Abdul. When Abdul goes missing I can walk down the street tapping its food bowl with a spoon calling out Abdul. It'll probably get me locked up!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024