Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t 21:15 - Jun 11 with 17682 viewsThacks_Rabbits

50 of them and 10 of us - what an utter cock he is.

2 things struck me though

1. Does the ban of entering any ground only apply to match days - if not maybe he could be arrested and banned for longer - The club should ban him for life anyway after this!!

2. Which utter tool allowed him into the ground for this documentary - whoever it is should be gone tomorrow - we constantly moan on here about lack of decent effort from commercial department, which has improved greatly - yet someone made the decision to help undo the good work with this shambles - bet the club don't release who made the decision!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:18 - Jun 11 with 2707 viewsnordenblue

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:08 - Jun 11 by Thacks_Rabbits

Why has there been no statement from the club to distance ourselves from this idiot.

Banned for life and "we are a family club who don't want these morons" statement pre program would have been my approach.

I wonder how many clubs told C5 to feck off as they had to stoop to Chester, the usual EDL style link and us!!!!

Why should the club produce a statement,and inturn give these "people" even more undeserved publicity.
Theres people exactly the same as the ones shown attached to every single club across the country,wouldn't bother giving any of them any press whatsover.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:18 - Jun 11 with 2706 viewsDale_Pea

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:06 - Jun 11 by olympicdale

If anything the show is taking the p*ss outta these numpties, human spaying needs to be brought in for people like this. They really have scraped the very bottom of the barrel to find any Dale hooligans, the Bristol city fan, though is the epitome of the word neanderthal, calling him human would offend the human race. Having the word England plastered on his back is very offensive, to have w@nkers like these using the countries name to justify their actions.

That Bristol City fan was a mess of a 'man'.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:19 - Jun 11 with 2701 viewsThacks_Rabbits

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:17 - Jun 11 by R17ALE

"Having the word England plastered on his back is very offensive"

I'd love you to define your rationale. I've got England on both arms, and I don't think I'm being offensive in doing so.

I don't think the Bristol City fan is using his tattoo as an excuse. The tattoo is an extension of his fervour.

But, I must admit, I roared with laughter when he called his cat Mohammed!

I'm thinking to rename my cat Abdul. When Abdul goes missing I can walk down the street tapping its food bowl with a spoon calling out Abdul. It'll probably get me locked up!

If I see you R17 I may have to throw my shoes at you :)

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:22 - Jun 11 with 2679 viewsstuartcryer

i am embarressed i was on dale footage in newport thanks billy bullshit you know who i am

wardle blue

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:23 - Jun 11 with 2671 viewsThacks_Rabbits

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:18 - Jun 11 by nordenblue

Why should the club produce a statement,and inturn give these "people" even more undeserved publicity.
Theres people exactly the same as the ones shown attached to every single club across the country,wouldn't bother giving any of them any press whatsover.

We know these idiots are at every club, but it was not every club that was mentioned.

We should be looking to turn this into a positive by saying he is banned for life.

Perfect common sense and good publicity on back of this - I am assuming this is why we have done nothing yet and that this is likely to happen in near future. I imagine C.D. will be making statement soon and decided to act after rather than before - well I hope so.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:23 - Jun 11 with 2671 viewsR17ALE

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:18 - Jun 11 by Dale_Pea

But we'll be avoiding him when we play them next season.

And on the other side of the coin, he'll be looking for those featured from Dale.

I'll be going to Ashton Gate in a Gorilla's outfit!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:26 - Jun 11 with 2655 viewsKenBoon

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:18 - Jun 11 by nordenblue

Because in letting them film in and around the stadium they appear to be supportive of him. Lifetime ban is in order. Give Mildew his own column in the Programme.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:27 - Jun 11 with 2653 viewsR17ALE

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:23 - Jun 11 by Thacks_Rabbits

We know these idiots are at every club, but it was not every club that was mentioned.

We should be looking to turn this into a positive by saying he is banned for life.

Perfect common sense and good publicity on back of this - I am assuming this is why we have done nothing yet and that this is likely to happen in near future. I imagine C.D. will be making statement soon and decided to act after rather than before - well I hope so.

I'm certain that C5 'sold' this to Dale as something else, and that we are holding fire until after screening before commenting. If there isn't a statement released either on-line or in the Ob I will be flummoxed.

Login to get fewer ads

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:29 - Jun 11 with 2645 viewsR17ALE

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:26 - Jun 11 by KenBoon

Because in letting them film in and around the stadium they appear to be supportive of him. Lifetime ban is in order. Give Mildew his own column in the Programme.

Travellers Tales would be more interesting!!

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:31 - Jun 11 with 2636 viewsolympicdale

I'd love you to define your rationale. I've got England on both arms, and I don't think I'm being offensive in doing so.

I don't think the Bristol City fan is using his tattoo as an excuse. The tattoo is an extension of his fervour.

I'm thinking to rename my cat Abdul. When Abdul goes missing I can walk down the street tapping its food bowl with a spoon calling out Abdul. It'll probably get me locked up!

No I have no issues with anyone sporting the countries name with a tattoo, what I took umbrage to, was he was using the tattoo, along with his EDL one to justify his actions, smearing the countries name.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 1:05]

Life is a game of fate.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:31 - Jun 11 with 2636 viewsThacks_Rabbits

You really would hope so - May have a double on England Italy draw and no statement by weekend - wonder what the odds would be :)

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 00:06 - Jun 12 with 2566 viewsTVOS1907

He's already got one; uses the nom-de-plume Scrutator.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 00:10 - Jun 12 with 2554 viewsTVOS1907

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:29 - Jun 11 by R17ALE

Travellers Tales would be more interesting!!

I'm not taking him on the train as well. It's hard enough as it is!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 00:12 - Jun 12 with 2547 viewsstuartcryer

he would not be able to spell

wardle blue

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 00:16 - Jun 12 with 2541 viewspioneer

The silence from the club is deafening .

Of course the issue of the film being made at the ground is a matter pertaining to the Stadium company, not the football club. I think the club can only ban him from games But the club can still disassociate themselves from this low life and everything he stands for.

If they say nowt it means people can interpret their simence however they want.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 06:54 - Jun 12 with 2338 viewsshaker75

Famous Last Words From Lee Doran

"Nothing is gonna stop me from going to Newport and seeing my club win the league, NOTHING"

"I didn't go because the Police told me I couldnt"

And as for Midrew AKA Barry Chuckle, how the f**k does he stay upright on a windy day
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 06:55 - Jun 12 with 2337 viewsnordenblue

Admittedly somone has questions to answer for sure but I wouldn't get too carried away with all of it
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 07:18 - Jun 12 with 2308 viewsBigDaveMyCock

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:18 - Jun 11 by Dale_Pea

Whilst I wouldn't say my gaydar was particularly more well-tuned than anybody else, I think he was the best example of man living a lie I've ever seen. Body beautiful. well-preened, loves strapping men and hates lefty liberals because it's their fault he has 'those thoughts'. Do us all a favour and just come out mate. Mark my words that cat will be called Bassey in five years time.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 09:10 - Jun 12 with 2183 viewsdingdangblue

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:27 - Jun 11 by R17ALE

I'm certain that C5 'sold' this to Dale as something else, and that we are holding fire until after screening before commenting. If there isn't a statement released either on-line or in the Ob I will be flummoxed.

He has said previously that whoever signed the relevant forms to all them in the stadium knew what the programme was called. He could be bull5hitting though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 09:26 - Jun 12 with 2148 viewssandylaner1

Embarrassing

Lifetime ban and statement from club required ASAP
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 09:43 - Jun 12 with 2115 viewsParkinsGimp

FFS
Mountain out of a mole hill here I think.
The town of Rochdale is already tarnished so this will just be icing on the cake.
As for sacking staff at the club for allowing filming....yeah go ahead.....maybe its CD ( the stumble man) I wish it was Mr Tannoy , think we would all be happy with that.
Oh I didnt realise I was a nazi for being English....where do these people get their ideas from....I would suggest it is a nazi stance to stop free speech LOL...but what do I know.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 10:18 - Jun 12 with 2054 viewsD_Alien

R17ALE you're a self-professed cat-kicker - or worse, in which case I reckon you should call it Yasmin

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 11:35 - Jun 12 with 1939 viewsbess

I wouldn't worry, embarrasing though it was, the majority of fans of other clubs will understand that those two skanks are not representative of all fail fans.

It was good to watch though. Rochdale must truly be one of the worst places in the country :)

A different matter re the allowing of filming on club property though.
As a few of you are keen to point out on our message board "questions need to be asked of your board"
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 11:44 - Jun 12 with 1916 viewsMass_Debater

What commercial improvements?
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 12:21 - Jun 12 with 1837 viewsrod_leach

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 11:35 - Jun 12 by bess

I wouldn't worry, embarrasing though it was, the majority of fans of other clubs will understand that those two skanks are not representative of all fail fans.

It was good to watch though. Rochdale must truly be one of the worst places in the country :)

A different matter re the allowing of filming on club property though.
As a few of you are keen to point out on our message board "questions need to be asked of your board"

Truly one of the worst places in the country, perhaps, but even with tools like this bloke supporting us, miles better to visit than Bury, according to this week's survey results of away fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024