Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t 21:15 - Jun 11 with 18048 viewsThacks_Rabbits

50 of them and 10 of us - what an utter cock he is.

2 things struck me though

1. Does the ban of entering any ground only apply to match days - if not maybe he could be arrested and banned for longer - The club should ban him for life anyway after this!!

2. Which utter tool allowed him into the ground for this documentary - whoever it is should be gone tomorrow - we constantly moan on here about lack of decent effort from commercial department, which has improved greatly - yet someone made the decision to help undo the good work with this shambles - bet the club don't release who made the decision!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 13:00 - Jun 12 with 2958 viewslurker

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 12:21 - Jun 12 by rod_leach

Truly one of the worst places in the country, perhaps, but even with tools like this bloke supporting us, miles better to visit than Bury, according to this week's survey results of away fans.

Still got to give bury fans their due. They are good at keeping the Police in a job from what I witnessed on my last trip to the JD. Helps the economy does that!
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 13:24 - Jun 12 with 2881 viewsBFC

Your bloke was a bell-end right enough, but he wasn't as bad as that pr1ck from Jester!

What a prize 2000 carat tool he was with his Gollywog collection and Stone Island gear!

I reckon he MUST live at home with his aged but doting parent(s) - after all Shirley no woman would tolerate that type of carry on?
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 13:49 - Jun 12 with 2819 viewswatford_dale

All these hooligan programmes are full of Danny Dyer types, formulaic and stage managed just looking/trying to create a flashpoint as that's what passes for entertainment from the same channel that persists with big brother. I highly doubt anyone took it seriously and given the number of viewers, it is unlikely to impact crowd attendance next season.

As for the damage it has done to the image of Rochdale, I think Cyril Smith and Social Services got there first and have taken care of that one!
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 13:53 - Jun 12 with 2801 viewsmoth5368

Classic moment: film director to thug - have you ever watched Frost/Nixon? Response not all the way through but I've seen bits of it.....
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 14:22 - Jun 12 with 2750 viewsD_Alien

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 13:53 - Jun 12 by moth5368

Classic moment: film director to thug - have you ever watched Frost/Nixon? Response not all the way through but I've seen bits of it.....

Yeah! Talk about trying to give mindless violence a veneer of respectability...

Oh wait a minute, isn't that what loads of Hollywood so-called blockbusters try to do?

I don't get why anyone thinks violence is worth watching for the sake of it, or how anyone can get pleasure out of destruction by playing games based on extreme violence.

With those two examples being part of what might be seen as a cultural norm, is it any wonder that some people think violence is an acceptable way of life?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:31 - Jun 12 with 2634 views49thseason

5.5% of the population are psychopaths - Its inevitable that some of them are Rochdale fans ... do the test see if you qualify (I scored 8)

http://vistriai.com/psychopathtest/
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:43 - Jun 12 with 2601 viewsCamdenDale

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:31 - Jun 12 by 49thseason

5.5% of the population are psychopaths - Its inevitable that some of them are Rochdale fans ... do the test see if you qualify (I scored 8)

http://vistriai.com/psychopathtest/

Got an 8 too. We are big girl's blouses 49th. Have to change my avatar.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:48 - Jun 12 with 2588 viewsgigger

Was frost/Nixon for the wbc or IBF title?
Fancy the tit not knowing that!!!!!!

What's happened to kel ???

Login to get fewer ads

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:50 - Jun 12 with 2582 viewsD_Alien

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:43 - Jun 12 by CamdenDale

Got an 8 too. We are big girl's blouses 49th. Have to change my avatar.

Why, does it make you feel guilty?

I scored 14

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:57 - Jun 12 with 2565 viewsRalphs12

He might have a twin

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/old-traffords-famed-defen
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 16:12 - Jun 12 with 2539 viewsSuddenLad

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:57 - Jun 12 by Ralphs12

He might have a twin

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/old-traffords-famed-defen

"Mr. Doran, 'an avid Liverpool supporter' ".

Liar as well, then

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 16:14 - Jun 12 with 2530 views49thseason

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:50 - Jun 12 by D_Alien

Why, does it make you feel guilty?

I scored 14

As long as you get less that 30! - mind you if you do get 30 or more you probably couldn't give a sh1t anyway.. thats sort of the point!
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 16:27 - Jun 12 with 2500 viewsChaffRAFC

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:57 - Jun 12 by Ralphs12

He might have a twin

What a spot that is. What a weapon.

Finally got round to watching that programme last night out of curiosity as to how it would make our football club look. Didn't appreciate being visible on it and I'm sure other people didn't either. Thankfully, I do think it may well be forgotten by the majority of people anyway. The people who probably wont forget are the other wastes of skin from other clubs who may now see it as an invite to cause trouble.

I'd love to know how he managed to get into the ground to conduct that embarrassing interview and I'd fully support giving him a life ban. He's threatened that as soon as his ban is up, he'll get involved in fighting again, just ban the muppet.

For such a massive supporter, he doesn't seem to give two shits about the damage he could have done to our reputation. He's not a supporter, he's a thug who clearly deserves to spend most of his days behind bars.

We don't need, or want, his kind at our football club and hopefully, one day, sooner rather than later, he'll f**k right off.

He's an absolute moron, we can all see that very clearly. 20,000 sperm and this muppet was the quickest, mind-boggling! The same can be said about his mate, in fact, I'm not even sure he's human. Who, in the name of Christ has shagged him to the level of having that many kids?! How much alcohol had to be consumed for that?!

Hopefully, now, this will see the end of this rubbish.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 16:27 - Jun 12 with 2499 viewsMass_Debater

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 16:12 - Jun 12 by SuddenLad

"Mr. Doran, 'an avid Liverpool supporter' ".

Liar as well, then

The bang on his head must have made him forget.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 19:05 - Jun 12 with 2310 viewsmodelboydave

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here already, but it clearly states at the start of the program that he ' couldn't believe his luck the gate was open' and walked in the ground. So I don't think anyone was to blame.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 19:32 - Jun 12 with 2278 viewsBrighouseDale

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 19:05 - Jun 12 by modelboydave

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here already, but it clearly states at the start of the program that he ' couldn't believe his luck the gate was open' and walked in the ground. So I don't think anyone was to blame.

If that was true (and I'm slightly dubious myself) then someone wants a telling off for leaving the gates wide open.

I'm guessing that someone from the club or stadium co has complained to the production company and they've added the "Lee can't believe his luck as the stadium just happens to be open at the precise moment he's in the area with a film crew" post production.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 20:15 - Jun 12 with 2227 viewsTVOS1907

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 19:05 - Jun 12 by modelboydave

I think that was artistic licence by the TV people.

If not, his luck continued as he stayed in the ground for quite a while to film in all four stands, while his mate was lucky there was a camera positioned in reception when he went in to buy his Newport tickets!
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 22:00]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 20:28 - Jun 12 with 2189 viewsBigDaveMyCock

He did squint confusingly as to why his illustrious career of violence was being compared to Sadie Frost shagging an an ex-Tranmere goalkeeper but if that's what the liberal lefties want then hey ho.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 20:28]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:47 - Jun 12 with 2100 viewsLowerloftLad

Qpr fan popping over after watching this utter rubbish sounds like c5 did you a favour as now all the dale the fans can point him out to police and stewards at all the games now
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 21:48]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:05 - Jun 12 with 2053 viewsDaleaholic

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:47 - Jun 12 by LowerloftLad

Qpr fan popping over after watching this utter rubbish sounds like c5 did you a favour as now all the dale the fans can point him out to police and stewards at all the games now

C5 did us no favours whatsoever.

What if somebody was thinking of attending games this season but now will just continue to go to the pub instead as they don't want to be involved with 'violence'?

Embarrassing.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:05 - Jun 12 with 2052 viewsDale_Pea

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 21:47 - Jun 12 by LowerloftLad

I'm sure they already know him. He's the one wearing the dress.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 22:52 - Jun 12 with 1972 viewsmodelboydave

I was a bit dubious myself. They may have put that in to cover the fact someone from the club agreed to let them in. A scandal no less. What shall we call it.

Spotlandgate
Or
Entrancegate :)

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:07 - Jun 12 with 1941 viewsTrue_blue

Are we still all crying about this programme ? ;(

You must lead boring lives, your all worrying like its a life/death situation, it was a one hour programme on one of the shittest channels around.. Get over it, it will be forgotten.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:38 - Jun 12 with 1899 viewsMass_Debater

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:07 - Jun 12 by True_blue

Are we still all crying about this programme ? ;(

You must lead boring lives, your all worrying like its a life/death situation, it was a one hour programme on one of the shittest channels around.. Get over it, it will be forgotten.

Rather a boring life than the life of a nomark like you and your kind.

Are you Mildew?
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:41 - Jun 12 with 1896 viewscrazyhorse

Watched this channel 5 programme on the hype, found it very very dull. No depth, just interviews with simple guys who's excitement in life is gained from the adrenaline of a mob fight. it really was boring watching it. No interesting characters, just a load of cadrboard cutouts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024