Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t 21:15 - Jun 11 with 17933 viewsThacks_Rabbits

50 of them and 10 of us - what an utter cock he is.

2 things struck me though

1. Does the ban of entering any ground only apply to match days - if not maybe he could be arrested and banned for longer - The club should ban him for life anyway after this!!

2. Which utter tool allowed him into the ground for this documentary - whoever it is should be gone tomorrow - we constantly moan on here about lack of decent effort from commercial department, which has improved greatly - yet someone made the decision to help undo the good work with this shambles - bet the club don't release who made the decision!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:59 - Jun 12 with 4039 viewsdingdangblue

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:38 - Jun 12 by Mass_Debater

Rather a boring life than the life of a nomark like you and your kind.

Are you Mildew?

Nah, he's busy shagging.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 00:52 - Jun 13 with 4002 viewsAtThePeake

IF (and I very much doubt this is the case) the gates were open and they've just walked in, can we/the stadium company not sue for trespassing?

Rochdale AFC and the town of Rochdale are completely different things. Do people really think that the Cyril Smith case etc. had any effect on our reputation as a club?

As a Heywood resident, I actually couldn't really care much about the reputation of Rochdale as a town. As far as I'm concerned it's one of the worst places in the country and anyone who has had a look around can see that for themselves.

Our football club however has a reputation as a friendly community club, a great place to go for an awayday with very little trouble and at the time being at least, an exciting team to watch on the pitch. That reputation has been damaged (and the magnitude of that damage is irrelevant really) by this 'documentary', and I use that term very loosely.

Ban for life please.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2014 2:22]

Tangled up in blue.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 08:59 - Jun 13 with 3841 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Fúcking Missis Doubtfire?? Fúck off!!

I've been round to the club a few times and the gates have been open, not that I've ever been filmed for a hooligan documentary!
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 17:28 - Jun 13 with 3587 views442Dale

Statement from the club. Good response.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/statement-regarding-channel-5-programm

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 17:49 - Jun 13 with 3557 viewsRotherhamDale

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 17:28 - Jun 13 by 442Dale

Statement from the club. Good response.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/statement-regarding-channel-5-programm

So they knew the media were coming as they had requested permission, but they just wandered in without any assistance?
Hmm.

Possession with progression.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 17:54 - Jun 13 with 3541 viewsTVOS1907

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 17:49 - Jun 13 by RotherhamDale

So they knew the media were coming as they had requested permission, but they just wandered in without any assistance?
Hmm.

Sort of.

It seems C5 requested assistance and either lied about the content of the programme or were economical with the truth.

It also seems C5 brought a 'Rochdale fan' with them, but then went into the ground with a different 'Rochdale fan', apparently unchecked throughout.

Hmm indeed.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 18:02 - Jun 13 with 3518 viewsRotherhamDale

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 17:54 - Jun 13 by TVOS1907

Sort of.

It seems C5 requested assistance and either lied about the content of the programme or were economical with the truth.

It also seems C5 brought a 'Rochdale fan' with them, but then went into the ground with a different 'Rochdale fan', apparently unchecked throughout.

Hmm indeed.

The statement says that the 'individual' was not given access to the stadium. To me, that says that the club have given channel 5 permission to film, without knowing that they were bringing the idiot along with them. The gates were open and they just wandered in.

Tinpot to say the least.

Possession with progression.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 18:33 - Jun 13 with 3479 viewsTVOS1907

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 18:02 - Jun 13 by RotherhamDale

The statement says that the 'individual' was not given access to the stadium. To me, that says that the club have given channel 5 permission to film, without knowing that they were bringing the idiot along with them. The gates were open and they just wandered in.

Tinpot to say the least.

Aye, but it also says the individual Channel 5 brought with them (presumably to the place they gained entrance) wasn't the individual featured in the programme.

Login to get fewer ads

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 19:07 - Jun 13 with 3437 viewsSuddenLad

To summarise, the club were hoodwinked into believing that the filming was for a different purpose and the 'fan' accompanying the film crew was 'switched' prior to filming commencing.

The club were conned by Channel 5.

Most people realise that now, so hopefully we can draw a line under it and let's look forward to the fixtures being released in a few days.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 19:20 - Jun 13 with 3416 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

...but more importantly how much did make out of channel 5? ...and are there add one to the deal when the show is repeated??
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 19:56 - Jun 13 with 3370 viewsnordenblue

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 19:07 - Jun 13 by SuddenLad

To summarise, the club were hoodwinked into believing that the filming was for a different purpose and the 'fan' accompanying the film crew was 'switched' prior to filming commencing.

The club were conned by Channel 5.

Most people realise that now, so hopefully we can draw a line under it and let's look forward to the fixtures being released in a few days.

A very good statement that to be honest, it seems the club whilst trying to be friendly and helpful have been somewhat tricked,the end
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 20:14 - Jun 13 with 3339 viewsPDIDDY

Milldews money is as good has anybodies, smart dressers the littleboro crew....... Hahaha.

Gissa job

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 20:48 - Jun 13 with 3303 viewsstomper

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 20:14 - Jun 13 by PDIDDY

Milldews money is as good has anybodies, smart dressers the littleboro crew....... Hahaha.

Has?
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 01:39 - Jun 14 with 3145 viewspioneer

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 19:56 - Jun 13 by nordenblue

A very good statement that to be honest, it seems the club whilst trying to be friendly and helpful have been somewhat tricked,the end

No not a good statement in my view. It implies they did not ask about what the filming was to be about, or request to see the film before it was broadcast. They dont say what they have learnt from the incident and what things have been put in place to reduce or eliminate the possibility of this happening again.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 09:31 - Jun 14 with 3027 viewsdingdangblue

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 01:39 - Jun 14 by pioneer

No not a good statement in my view. It implies they did not ask about what the filming was to be about, or request to see the film before it was broadcast. They dont say what they have learnt from the incident and what things have been put in place to reduce or eliminate the possibility of this happening again.

They've bought a pack of padlocks!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 10:18 - Jun 14 with 2976 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Just grabbing breakfast in a cafe on Goldhawk Road (Shepherds Bush) and heard a lad on the table next to me sayin to his mates '...and that Mildew, he's got 9 kids!...'

UK wide fame no less!
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 12:18 - Jun 14 with 2911 viewspioneer

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 10:18 - Jun 14 by Albert_Whitehurst

Just grabbing breakfast in a cafe on Goldhawk Road (Shepherds Bush) and heard a lad on the table next to me sayin to his mates '...and that Mildew, he's got 9 kids!...'

UK wide fame no less!

And it was plastered across the Dail Mail
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 14:57 - Jun 14 with 2836 viewsPDIDDY

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 20:48 - Jun 13 by stomper

Has?

Spelling police alert

Gissa job

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:44 - Jun 14 with 2790 viewsAtThePeake

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 12:18 - Jun 14 by pioneer

And it was plastered across the Dail Mail

Bet they raised that Brizzle fan on a plinth and asked for him to be given a knighthood. He's everything that the DM stands for.

Tangled up in blue.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 20:50 - Jun 14 with 2671 viewsTVOS1907

At least we know what the famous Cem Clique look like now.

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 14:03 - Jun 16 with 2397 viewsVespaDale

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 23:23 - Jun 11 by R17ALE

But we'll be avoiding him when we play them next season.

And on the other side of the coin, he'll be looking for those featured from Dale.

I'll be going to Ashton Gate in a Gorilla's outfit!

Oiy leave my gorilla outfit out of this!!! I've got 1 better for this seasons finale
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:07 - Jun 16 with 2324 viewsaleanddale

Its great the club have moved quickly and issued a statement. Its just not a very good statement!.

Should have been stronger and gone further in my book taking the opportunity to ban those featured for life.

It was cringe worthy Tv, " this is where the Chosen few stand to hurl insults and have a go at the oposing fans " do me a favour!.

Complete low life.

I was at the hartlepool game and was around the 5 a side pitch post game and didnt see one spot of trouble after the match.

To many knocks on the head i think.

The Newport scene was a complete non event!! He didnt even travel or go to the game.

Pathetic actions from some attention seeking idiots.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 12:34 - Jun 18 with 1998 viewsParkinsGimp

Shock horror a documentary film team , dupe an unsuspecting individual or business by lying and then print or show the exact opposite.
Often showing the duped recipient in a poor light.
All these TV stations and Journos are the same.
Dont trust any of them.
C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 04:57 - Jul 23 with 1723 viewsdindar

C5 - And Billy Bullsh*t on 15:31 - Jun 12 by 49thseason

5.5% of the population are psychopaths - Its inevitable that some of them are Rochdale fans ... do the test see if you qualify (I scored 8)

http://vistriai.com/psychopathtest/

And how many are sociopaths. Good or bad is embedded in individual it depends upon the action you want to take.
according to sociopath test i am 45% sociopath so it means i can use my ego and id anytime.

http://illnessquiz.com/sociopath-test/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024