Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan 21:03 - Jul 15 with 40064 viewsmacro

Reportedly dale have accepted a 750k offer from brentford. We'll see if true. This does come from a couple of twitter feeds.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 21:13]
Hogan on 19:56 - Jul 18 with 4244 viewsTalkingSutty

Hogan on 19:21 - Jul 18 by Nafelad

Could just be that Hilly doesn't want to risk Scott getting injured, by playing him in friendly matches. He needs to be fully fit to start the season with Dale or to be sold to someone else.

Hogan came on against Fylde so I don't think he is trying to save him for the start of the season.On reflection I think Aleanddale has it right, just assume he will be staying and incorporate him into the planning. Whatever will be will be.
Hogan on 20:09 - Jul 18 with 4208 viewsNafelad

Hogan on 19:56 - Jul 18 by TalkingSutty

Hogan came on against Fylde so I don't think he is trying to save him for the start of the season.On reflection I think Aleanddale has it right, just assume he will be staying and incorporate him into the planning. Whatever will be will be.

I don't think 20 minutes at Fylde was too much of a risk. He didn't figure at all in the Halifax match.

Topcat

Hogan on 21:55 - Jul 18 with 4013 viewsfitzochris

Hogan on 10:41 - Jul 18 by ChaffRAFC

I agree that in the past we've sold players far too cheaply. I nearly cried when I saw that Grant Holt went to Nottingham Forest for £300k and to lose Alfie for £150k hurt as well. Sometimes we've had no choice.

That said, £750k for a player that nobody expected to have such an impact is a brilliant fee. Last year was his first professional contract, lets not forget. I reckon the add ons will take the deal to nearer £1million which is a phenominal return for the reasons I've mentioned.

I suppose we'll only know if we've let him go too cheaply if/when Sam Winnall leaves Scunthorpe.

Apparently Barnsley have had a bid for Winnall turned down.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hogan on 23:17 - Jul 18 with 3878 viewsbuckbyname

Hogan on 14:01 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

In the Ob Hill says a bid was received and it has been rejected. Doesn't name the club.

"Until a club meet our valuation, Scotty Hogan will remain a Rochdale player". Goes on to say he's more than happy to play him.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 14:03]

Perhaps Hill agrees that £750k is not enough
Hogan on 23:56 - Jul 18 with 3826 viewssandylaner1

If he's not involved at all tomorrow then it would seem only a matter of time before a transfer

Hope he starts
Hogan on 18:05 - Jul 19 with 3354 viewsSuddenLad

Rumours elsewhere suggest Hogan is Brentford bound after they clinched a £1.2m deal to sign him. Leeds failed to match the bid.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hogan on 18:22 - Jul 19 with 3278 viewsstigmundo77

He's gone but as somebody else said. Hilly is after a replacement before announcement. Tbh camps looks a real talent
Hogan on 18:25 - Jul 19 with 3253 views442Dale

Hogan on 18:22 - Jul 19 by stigmundo77

He's gone but as somebody else said. Hilly is after a replacement before announcement. Tbh camps looks a real talent

He does? Not convinced. Plus what's his position? Been playing in the front three v Fydle and today (was he at H'fax too?) but thought he was an attacking midfielder.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Hogan on 18:26 - Jul 19 with 3247 views100notout

Hogan on 18:05 - Jul 19 by SuddenLad

Rumours elsewhere suggest Hogan is Brentford bound after they clinched a £1.2m deal to sign him. Leeds failed to match the bid.

If he does go for anything like that fee I'd be both amazed and very very very happy

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Hogan on 18:28 - Jul 19 with 3215 views442Dale

Hogan on 18:26 - Jul 19 by 100notout

If he does go for anything like that fee I'd be both amazed and very very very happy

If we do get that, it's a chance to invest on and off the pitch and still have plenty of money in the bank. Important we use it wisely to ensure it creates a legacy for the club, not just the team.

Of course such a fee could end up being nonsense.

Hogan on 18:33 - Jul 19 with 3153 viewsdale18

It seems inevitable now that Hogan will go, I think we should invest in a target man that can hold the ball up and bring in players like Henderson, Hery and Allen into the game. For me Donnelly can run in behind a defence but he cant hold it up as his touch is poor. Bunney is also too lightweight for a centre forward.
Hogan on 19:28 - Jul 19 with 2936 viewsjokerthief

1.2 million for Scott (the boy) Hogan...Craig Dawson to Burnley for 2.2 million...Rochdale are quids in...Looking very good..and the big hope is Hallam Hope, coming on a 6 months loan from Everton, top class striker.
Hogan on 20:09 - Jul 19 with 2850 viewsShun

Hogan on 19:28 - Jul 19 by jokerthief

1.2 million for Scott (the boy) Hogan...Craig Dawson to Burnley for 2.2 million...Rochdale are quids in...Looking very good..and the big hope is Hallam Hope, coming on a 6 months loan from Everton, top class striker.

Is the Hallam Hope thing genuine? He was rumoured a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything since. I'd be happy if it happened.
Hogan on 22:11 - Jul 19 with 2638 views442Dale

“@SkySportsPeteO: Brentford have tied up a deal for Rochdale's Scott Hogan. #brentfordfc #rochdalefc”

Hogan on 22:18 - Jul 19 with 2605 viewsmightydale

Hogan on 22:11 - Jul 19 by 442Dale

“@SkySportsPeteO: Brentford have tied up a deal for Rochdale's Scott Hogan. #brentfordfc #rochdalefc”

Regret saying this but Dawson signing on Wednesday as well as Hope ,plus 2 players we have bids accepted for !!!!!!!

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Hogan on 22:25 - Jul 19 with 2558 viewsD_Dale

Hogan on 22:18 - Jul 19 by mightydale

Regret saying this but Dawson signing on Wednesday as well as Hope ,plus 2 players we have bids accepted for !!!!!!!

Why the regret?! You seem very well informed (so what'll happen about Cameron Park?)
Hogan on 22:33 - Jul 19 with 2513 viewsmightydale

Hogan on 22:25 - Jul 19 by D_Dale

Why the regret?! You seem very well informed (so what'll happen about Cameron Park?)

Betting is a big no no with Hill (regret cause have drink told a poster yesterday that Hogan gone by next week

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Hogan on 22:40 - Jul 19 with 2475 viewsfitzochris

If true, that sounds great business.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hogan on 22:43 - Jul 19 with 2453 viewsSaxonDale

I'd be happy with that if true. Any clues MD regarding the two players or the Hogan fee?
Hogan on 22:51 - Jul 19 with 2397 viewssandylaner1

Interesting
Hogan on 22:58 - Jul 19 with 2353 viewsdingdangblue

Really hope O'Connell is going to return also. Had an inkling Hallam Hope would be on Hillys radar after his success with Flicker and bury last season - I imagine Flicker has had some input putting in a good word about us to the player - its only narural for Everton to want him to get some experience at lge 1 level now.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hogan on 23:17 - Jul 19 with 2266 views442Dale

Hogan on 22:58 - Jul 19 by dingdangblue

Really hope O'Connell is going to return also. Had an inkling Hallam Hope would be on Hillys radar after his success with Flicker and bury last season - I imagine Flicker has had some input putting in a good word about us to the player - its only narural for Everton to want him to get some experience at lge 1 level now.

Doubt Flitcroft will have done that, he was talking about trying to get him back to Bury after their match last night according to Keithclubline.

Hogan on 23:24 - Jul 19 with 2221 viewsFondles

Seems like great business for Dale.
Dawson I am most pleased to see signing, had a great few seasons at Leyton Orient and brings experience at this level.
Can't wait to see what players we have had players excepted for....
Hogan on 23:32 - Jul 19 with 2190 viewsPDIDDY

Love it, how many of you have seen hope play? Dawson and hope, more ex Bury players, pot, kettle :)

Gissa job

Hogan on 23:34 - Jul 19 with 2172 viewsFondles

Hogan on 23:32 - Jul 19 by PDIDDY

Love it, how many of you have seen hope play? Dawson and hope, more ex Bury players, pot, kettle :)

Hope or Platt?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024