Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England day 5 11:19 - Jul 21 with 1287 viewsTommoRAFC

Not looking good already, will be surprised if we get 225 never mind 319.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

England day 5 on 12:17 - Jul 21 with 1227 viewsmacro

Still limping along
England day 5 on 13:07 - Jul 21 with 1178 viewsTommoRAFC

England day 5 on 12:17 - Jul 21 by macro

Still limping along

Ali out last ball of the session, bottled it.

Up to Root like usual now, Prior should be playing for his career but can't see him lasting long the way he's wilted against the short ball.

Gutted though, it was the perfect session until that last delivery!

England day 5 on 14:39 - Jul 21 with 1123 viewsaleanddale

The whole of the last over before lunch was gutless..

3 balls previous Root ducked into one with his eyes tight shut and then Ali did the same!!

Test cricketers will pounce on any percieved shortcomings and i expect Root will be fully tested with the short ball now for the remainder of the India series and beyond.
England day 5 on 14:55 - Jul 21 with 1093 viewsTVOS1907

Well that was a shambles from what was a potential winning position two hours ago.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

England day 5 on 15:29 - Jul 21 with 1035 viewsmacro

A pathetic collapse. Stokes has scored 20 runs in 11 innings. Rubbish
England day 5 on 20:49 - Jul 21 with 947 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Boycott with a both-barrels assault on Cook...which will be a refreshing change for Margaret Moore!
England day 5 on 21:49 - Jul 21 with 915 viewsColDale

Matt Prior has called it a day blaming injuries
England day 5 on 21:52 - Jul 21 with 910 viewsTommoRAFC

England day 5 on 21:49 - Jul 21 by ColDale

Matt Prior has called it a day blaming injuries

He should have called time when Swann did in the winter.

Wonder who the selectors see next in the pecking order? Buttler? Bairstow? Read?

Login to get fewer ads

England day 5 on 22:00 - Jul 21 with 901 viewsColDale

England day 5 on 21:52 - Jul 21 by TommoRAFC

Wonder who the selectors see next in the pecking order? Buttler? Bairstow? Read?

His statement says that he's not been fit for the last two tests. Surely he should have raised that before the first test.
England day 5 on 22:11 - Jul 21 with 880 viewsTommoRAFC

England day 5 on 22:00 - Jul 21 by ColDale

His statement says that he's not been fit for the last two tests. Surely he should have raised that before the first test.

Just read the the statement, he's not retired, he's just cried off injured, lacks class really.

So many concerns with the current England side, batsmen bottling it, bowlers length's being complete and utter shite, which can only be tactical for Jimmy to do it so often and no leadership.

Vaughan says Morgan should be reinstated to the team as captain, I thought we'd established he wasn't good enough at test level...

England day 5 on 22:41 - Jul 21 with 858 viewsTVOS1907

England day 5 on 21:52 - Jul 21 by TommoRAFC

Is Alec Stewart still available?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

England day 5 on 22:57 - Jul 21 with 840 views442Dale

England day 5 on 22:11 - Jul 21 by TommoRAFC

Just read the the statement, he's not retired, he's just cried off injured, lacks class really.

So many concerns with the current England side, batsmen bottling it, bowlers length's being complete and utter shite, which can only be tactical for Jimmy to do it so often and no leadership.

Vaughan says Morgan should be reinstated to the team as captain, I thought we'd established he wasn't good enough at test level...

If they were picking a team based on those good enough at Test level, the next game would have to be a five-a-side.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

England day 5 on 23:07 - Jul 21 with 826 viewsDaley_Lama

The anti-KP camp is getting smaller and smaller

Strauss - Gone
Swanny - Gone
Prior - Gone
Cook - only captain because there is nobody else being picked to give it to. (please don't say Bell)

Take the Captaincy off Cook, give it to KP, bring in Jos Butler, give Stokes a rest so that he can go back and get very good at either of the disciplines, wa la.

Poll: DF in or out

England day 5 on 23:36 - Jul 21 with 801 viewsRockerdale97

ECB should go over to Woodhouse Lane and sign one of Nordens Pros
England day 5 on 10:10 - Jul 22 with 719 viewsBarryStrange

England day 5 on 23:07 - Jul 21 by Daley_Lama

The anti-KP camp is getting smaller and smaller

Strauss - Gone
Swanny - Gone
Prior - Gone
Cook - only captain because there is nobody else being picked to give it to. (please don't say Bell)

Take the Captaincy off Cook, give it to KP, bring in Jos Butler, give Stokes a rest so that he can go back and get very good at either of the disciplines, wa la.

I agree with all of that - however there is one small problem with the KP thing, namely Peter Moores. ECB won't fire him to accommodate KP and there would seem to be no way either of them are grown up enough to work with each other.

No tests for a while after this series - give Jimmy the metaphorical armband for the last 3 tests (which isn't a long term solution as I expect he will retire once he's reached 400 wickets) and see where the land lies after the World Cup.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024