Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Hogan - it's finalised 11:32 - Jul 21 with 9395 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/hogan-brentford-1771706.aspx
[Post edited 21 Jul 2014 11:33]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 13:19 - Jul 21 with 3514 viewsTomRAFC

I agree with all those saying it's a good fit for Scott. Brentford have played excellent football these past few season and he should fit into their squad well.

It seems we have done good business holding out for a good fee and turning other bids away instead of pancking and snapping their hands off. Plus we all know what a dab hand mr exec is at sell on clauses.

I am sure Keith knows exactly who he wants. In Hill we trust.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2014 13:40]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 13:19 - Jul 21 with 3520 viewsdingdangblue

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 12:19 - Jul 21 by gigger

Are you going to stalk his every move like Dawson??????
Poor lad can't have a shite in peace!!
Dawson on bench tonight!!
Dawson in England u21 squad!!
Dawson might just might be playing in Carling cup tonight!!!
You'll never guess what you all missed it, he was in nando,s on rock last week.....
Just let go please!!!!!!!!
Your a ickle ickle selling club get yourselves over it.
Who's gonna be the first one on 1st day of season????????
Can't believe it hogan uses 3 ear buds a day now he lives in fancy London town!!!!!!!
He's changed......

When bury develop any players of any note and sell them for a MASSIVE profit you can do the same........... ............dont hold your breath though.....

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 13:51 - Jul 21 with 3367 viewsD_Dale

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 13:07 - Jul 21 by mightydale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/hill-hogan-departs2014-1772274.aspx

good little read

Yeah - and when he says the following, I assume he means Leeds (and others?): “And we stood our ground — other clubs had made bids, contrary to reports, and we got what we consider to be the best value for Scotty Hogan. It has been good business by Brentford and Rochdale Football Club."
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 14:17 - Jul 21 with 3275 viewslove_the_dale

7 minute interview on Brentford Player

http://www.player.brentfordfc.co.uk/latest-news/article/4020145/date/20140721125
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 14:34 - Jul 21 with 3227 viewsaleanddale

All the best Scotty lad - you have served the Dale well in your short ( to short ) space of time.

Thanks for the goals - loved them all but the Leeds Header I will remember forever.

This deal sets MY club up for the foreseeable and for that alone I am a happy man.

Now your next job is to make it big time and benifit us further down the road with some lovely sell ons!!

Good Luck to you and Brentford this season.
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 16:44 - Jul 21 with 2979 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 14:34 - Jul 21 by aleanddale

All the best Scotty lad - you have served the Dale well in your short ( to short ) space of time.

Thanks for the goals - loved them all but the Leeds Header I will remember forever.

This deal sets MY club up for the foreseeable and for that alone I am a happy man.

Now your next job is to make it big time and benifit us further down the road with some lovely sell ons!!

Good Luck to you and Brentford this season.

Had planned to head along for either Espanyol or Palace matches next week. All the more reason now to cheer on our new cash cow :-)
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 20:45 - Jul 21 with 2617 viewsShun

I don't feel too sad about this one. Not in the same way I did about Holt, Lambert, Alfie, and COG, at least. Whether it's because I know for once we've got a good deal, or because he's going to a good club, or it might be just because I'm proud of 'one of our own' developing and earning his move. Maybe I'm just becoming mature!

All the best, Scotty.
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 23:17 - Jul 21 with 2431 viewsDaley_Lama

Same here Shun.

I put it down to having been there, seen it, bought the picture. The list of strikers we've sold over the last 10 or so years is remarkable, it's still odd to think of Ricky Lambert striding onto the pitch in Brazil as England's last throw of the dice to get an equaliser versus the mighty Italy.

I was proper peeved when Holty went, even though he was always going to go. Dagnall walking irked me even more so, with the double injury/loyalty chucked back at the club.

With Scotty is sounds like absolutely fabulous business for a lad we really only had for 2/3 of a season.

32 games for Dale, 27 for Woodley Sports, 16 for Stockbridge Park Steels and a handful of lower conference games. KER-CHING!

Good luck Scotty, hope you succeed and continue your meteoric rise. This season Brentford, next season Arsenal (Podolski sold to pay for you)

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 23:28 - Jul 21 with 2401 views442Dale

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 23:17 - Jul 21 by Daley_Lama

Same here Shun.

I put it down to having been there, seen it, bought the picture. The list of strikers we've sold over the last 10 or so years is remarkable, it's still odd to think of Ricky Lambert striding onto the pitch in Brazil as England's last throw of the dice to get an equaliser versus the mighty Italy.

I was proper peeved when Holty went, even though he was always going to go. Dagnall walking irked me even more so, with the double injury/loyalty chucked back at the club.

With Scotty is sounds like absolutely fabulous business for a lad we really only had for 2/3 of a season.

32 games for Dale, 27 for Woodley Sports, 16 for Stockbridge Park Steels and a handful of lower conference games. KER-CHING!

Good luck Scotty, hope you succeed and continue your meteoric rise. This season Brentford, next season Arsenal (Podolski sold to pay for you)

What did Daggers do wrong?

He missed a couple of months just after Hill took over with the foot injury and returned earlier than expected after doing his knee during the Wembley campaign - only missed six months when it looked like he'd be out for the season.

He then played for another two full seasons. By then he'd earnt his move, if we wanted cash for him it would have meant selling him in the middle of the promotion season. We held onto him and went up.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 00:00 - Jul 22 with 2340 viewsDaley_Lama

He left immediately after we got promoted, the first promotion most of us had ever seen.

He could have carried on the partnership with Cog in League 1, instead he jumped for the "bright lights and extra dosh" of Scunthorpe United. This was the first chink in the "Team Rochdale" that was so brutally broken when Hilly left the next year.

It peed me off. If it didn't pee you off then I'm happy for you, for anger is an ugly emotion.

Poll: DF in or out

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 00:07 - Jul 22 with 2329 views442Dale

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 00:00 - Jul 22 by Daley_Lama

He left immediately after we got promoted, the first promotion most of us had ever seen.

He could have carried on the partnership with Cog in League 1, instead he jumped for the "bright lights and extra dosh" of Scunthorpe United. This was the first chink in the "Team Rochdale" that was so brutally broken when Hilly left the next year.

It peed me off. If it didn't pee you off then I'm happy for you, for anger is an ugly emotion.

It was more that I seem to remember it was expected he might leave when he wasn't sold. Same with TK.

That and Hill was planning for his departure with the change in formation. Would still have rather have had him wearing 9 than Elding, but at the time that seemed a good move too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 11:19 - Jul 22 with 2078 viewsD_Dale

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 00:07 - Jul 22 by 442Dale

It was more that I seem to remember it was expected he might leave when he wasn't sold. Same with TK.

That and Hill was planning for his departure with the change in formation. Would still have rather have had him wearing 9 than Elding, but at the time that seemed a good move too.

Wish you'd not reminded me of Elding, and the fact that KH's strokes don't always come off (a bit like Cummins - who, incidentally, seems not to have found a new club yet - not being as successful as we'd hoped last season).

Still, KH in his signings has succeeded more than most managers (and probably more than all previous Dale managers).
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 16:19 - Jul 22 with 1871 viewskoober74

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 11:33 - Jul 21 by BrighouseDale

Good luck Scott, in Keith we trust.

Don't you think it's a bit gutless?

Who can replace Hogan?

Donnelly? Nope
Henderson? is he a midfielder or a striker?
Bunney? Age and experience?

Hill should be coming out and saying we are moving forwards for new targets. He's a yes man!!
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 16:22 - Jul 22 with 1862 viewsfitzochris

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 16:19 - Jul 22 by koober74

Who can replace Hogan?

Donnelly? Nope

Hill should be coming out and saying we are moving forwards for new targets. He's a yes man!!

He has said that.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 16:42 - Jul 22 with 1832 viewsTVOS1907

Who can replace Hogan?

Donnelly? Nope

He's already said he's looking to recruit players to replace Hogan and strengthen the squad.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 17:11 - Jul 22 with 1776 viewsRotherhamDale

Who can replace Hogan?

Donnelly? Nope

Possession with progression.

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 17:17 - Jul 22 with 1756 viewsSaxonDale

In slightly related news Chris Atkinson, who SSN linked us with the other week, has signed for Crewe.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 17:22 - Jul 22 with 1738 viewsSuddenLad

Who can replace Hogan?

Donnelly? Nope

Crackpot alert.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 18:31 - Jul 22 with 1668 viewskoober74

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 17:22 - Jul 22 by SuddenLad

Crackpot alert.

So your happy with the lack of transfer activity then?

Biggest transfer news from Rochdale AFC, a player is sold for £750000.

And nothing coming in?

Keith Hills transfer budget is??????? Answers on a postcard.

£0..............................
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 19:41 - Jul 22 with 1624 viewsnordenblue

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 18:31 - Jul 22 by koober74

And nothing coming in?

Why,does he need to bring in a player on the exact day one leaves is that how it works?
Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 19:51 - Jul 22 with 1608 viewsRalphs12

Scott Hogan - it's finalised on 18:31 - Jul 22 by koober74

And nothing coming in?

How much did we spend on transfers last season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024