Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill on GMR 16:46 - Jul 21 with 1631 viewsSuddenLad

next few minutes

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill on GMR on 16:56 - Jul 21 with 1595 viewsSuddenLad

More than happy with the squad and preparing to add to it. Repeats that he may have to add 2 players to replace what we've lost in Scott Hogan.

Been on the cards that he would move, but Brentford were the only club (of several) to meet the full asking price and criteria.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill on GMR on 12:29 - Jul 22 with 980 viewsParkinsGimp

Like the word "criteria" , that means add-ons surely , I assume Brentford offered the best option on the extras.
I think at last this club is becoming worldly wise in the matters of transfer financing.
Keith Hill on GMR on 13:17 - Jul 22 with 840 viewsDorsetDale

Keith Hill on GMR on 12:29 - Jul 22 by ParkinsGimp

Like the word "criteria" , that means add-ons surely , I assume Brentford offered the best option on the extras.
I think at last this club is becoming worldly wise in the matters of transfer financing.

Whilst we are recently getting much better returns from sales it is far easier to bargain from a position of strength than having one hand tied behind your back due to lack of ready cash and impending bills.

Yep, Dale sold cheap, but at least we had assets to sell thank foo%

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Keith Hill on GMR on 13:51 - Jul 22 with 757 viewsScunnydale

Compare the deals for Hogan and Alfie, it really proves your point.

Alfie, we needed the money fast so sold him on the cheap.
Hogan, we weren't crying out for cash so could turn down offers until they met with OUR approval.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024