Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill 20:41 - Jul 21 with 2170 views442Dale

In the last seven seasons, the following have been developed and sold bringing the club money from transfers. And Hill wasn't here for about a year and a half of that.

Murray
Perkins
Le Fondre
Buckley
Dawson
Wiseman
Done
O'Grady
Hogan

Also, both Kennedy and Dagnall would have gone for decent fees if they weren't out of contract.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 20:46 - Jul 21 with 2138 viewszxcvbnm

Add to that plays such as Lund and Camps who could go onto get big fees for Dale

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 20:55 - Jul 21 with 2093 views442Dale

Very rough calculations, but on various fees that were bandied about at the time it's over £2m worth of sales alone. Then there's all the add-ons.

Anyone recall figures a bit more specifically?

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 21:17 - Jul 21 with 1999 viewsTTNYear

I think the next biggun will be Jamie Allen.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 21:18 - Jul 21 with 1992 viewsdale_spotland

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 21:17 - Jul 21 by TTNYear

I think the next biggun will be Jamie Allen.

Bastian Hery my guess.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 21:20 - Jul 21 with 1976 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill has certainly created enough income for this club to pay for his own salary several times over.

Long may that continue.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 21:42 - Jul 21 with 1889 viewsTommoRAFC

Murray and Dagnall were Parkin signings but the rest show how good Hill is at signing players.

Did we make a profit on Adams?

Edit - Fon Williams would have fetched a profit had he been under contract too.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2014 21:51]

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 21:52 - Jul 21 with 1846 views442Dale

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 21:42 - Jul 21 by TommoRAFC

Murray and Dagnall were Parkin signings but the rest show how good Hill is at signing players.

Did we make a profit on Adams?

Edit - Fon Williams would have fetched a profit had he been under contract too.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2014 21:51]

No disput that Parkin could spot a player, but his development of them was hit and miss. For every Holt and Lambert who improved, there's a Murray dropped to the bench in favour of Sako and a Dagnall playing on the right wing.

Neither player was going anywhere until Hill took over.

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 08:05 - Jul 22 with 1552 viewsjokerthief

Did we not get compensation for Hill and Flitcroft even from Barnsley as well....
And Keith hill must now be regarded as the new Dario Gradi, should he not be on a very long contract?
Managers are not sold to other clubs, but compensation without all the bollox from greedy agents are negotiated I think...
Login to get fewer ads

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 08:27 - Jul 22 with 1523 viewsaleanddale

I am hoping that Hilly's Barnsley experience benefits Dale long term.

It seems Hilly has brought into the club a plan of identify - develop and sell on young raw / hungry talent.

Its a facinating blueprint of what can be achieved.

Hogan is now a Brentford player. I am excited to see who os the next on the production line!!.
Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill (n/t) on 08:31 - Jul 22 with 1506 viewselectricblue

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 08:27 - Jul 22 by aleanddale

It seems Hilly has brought into the club a plan of identify - develop and sell on young raw / hungry talent.

Hogan is now a Brentford player. I am excited to see who os the next on the production line!!.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 08:32 - Jul 22 with 1502 viewselectricblue

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 08:27 - Jul 22 by aleanddale

I think Hill should be on a 5 season deal........
This is beneficial to the club and its continuing development of players......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 08:55 - Jul 22 with 1444 viewsbazingadale

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 20:55 - Jul 21 by 442Dale

Very rough calculations, but on various fees that were bandied about at the time it's over £2m worth of sales alone. Then there's all the add-ons.

Anyone recall figures a bit more specifically?

Murray 200k
Perkins 175k
Le fonder 200k
Buckley 350k
Dawson 650k
Wiseman and done 200k
Ogrady 300k
Hogan 750k

Obviously without all he add on fees but that's already In excess of 2.5m and I'm sure thm figures above are accurate with The exception on the done and wiseman deals
Obviously we are still getting good money from lambert too
Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 10:07 - Jul 22 with 1343 viewsdingdangblue

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 08:55 - Jul 22 by bazingadale

Murray 200k
Perkins 175k
Le fonder 200k
Buckley 350k
Dawson 650k
Wiseman and done 200k
Ogrady 300k
Hogan 750k

Obviously without all he add on fees but that's already In excess of 2.5m and I'm sure thm figures above are accurate with The exception on the done and wiseman deals

Wasnt it reported that we received 60-70k for Joe Thompson also?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 10:23 - Jul 22 with 1308 viewsSaxonDale

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 08:55 - Jul 22 by bazingadale

Murray 200k
Perkins 175k
Le fonder 200k
Buckley 350k
Dawson 650k
Wiseman and done 200k
Ogrady 300k
Hogan 750k

Murray was reported as £300,000 at the time.
Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 11:27 - Jul 22 with 1216 views49thseason

Didn't we get a fee for Bobby Grant?
Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 12:53 - Jul 22 with 1050 viewsfermin

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 11:27 - Jul 22 by 49thseason

Didn't we get a fee for Bobby Grant?

Unknown, but I seem to remember a figure of about £250,000. Here's the relevant thread from this time last year:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/84055/bobby-grant-----%3E-b
Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 12:56 - Jul 22 with 1042 viewsSaxonDale

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 12:53 - Jul 22 by fermin

Unknown, but I seem to remember a figure of about £250,000. Here's the relevant thread from this time last year:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/84055/bobby-grant-----%3E-b

250k in retrospect seems a fantastic piece of business if true.

P.s- Ignore the thumbs down Fermin, due to my big thumbs struggling to work my Iphone.
Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 16:18 - Jul 22 with 829 viewsChaffRAFC

Conveyor belt of profitable players under Hill on 12:56 - Jul 22 by SaxonDale

250k in retrospect seems a fantastic piece of business if true.

P.s- Ignore the thumbs down Fermin, due to my big thumbs struggling to work my Iphone.

£250k for Grant was a big fee BUT, I'm almost certain Scunthorpe had a 50% sell on clause as it was the only way Scunny would let Coleman have him so cheap.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024