Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Passport to leisure 14:07 - Jul 23 with 1363 viewsolympicdale

Does anyone else have one of these, how does it work with regards to Dale games, I know there's some sort of discount, just curious how it works. Ta

Life is a game of fate.

Passport to leisure on 14:58 - Jul 23 with 1285 viewsMoonyDale

All I can tell you is there is a guy stands near me in the Sandy and he uses one, he goes to the office before each game and get's his ticket, on production of his card he get's a Sandy ticket for a tenner....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Passport to leisure on 15:21 - Jul 23 with 1240 viewsD_Alien

I could be wrong OD, but I very much suspect you have to have some kind of disability or clinical condition that qualifies you for free exercise programmes, which may or may not include discounts on attending sporting events.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Passport to leisure on 15:24 - Jul 23 with 1229 viewsMoonyDale

http://www.link4life.org/services/passport-to-leisure

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Passport to leisure on 15:34 - Jul 23 with 1212 viewsnordenblue

Passport to leisure on 15:21 - Jul 23 by D_Alien

I could be wrong OD, but I very much suspect you have to have some kind of disability or clinical condition that qualifies you for free exercise programmes, which may or may not include discounts on attending sporting events.

Or just be claiming benefits?
Passport to leisure on 16:23 - Jul 23 with 1166 viewsD_Alien

Looks like it. I just knew about the health problem side from my work, but the general idea is to allow access at affordable prices for people to improve their health and lifestyle, so I guess those claiming benefits qualify so they're fit enough to take up work...

Passport to leisure on 16:37 - Jul 23 with 1142 viewsolympicdale

Cheers everyone, I actually didn't know it gave a discount for Dale games, I got it to save some cash at the sports centre/cinema etc while I could, bit of a bonus if I could save some cash at Spotland, I'll contact the Link4life people. Thanks again.

Life is a game of fate.

Passport to leisure on 17:47 - Jul 23 with 1070 viewsD_Alien

Passport to leisure on 16:37 - Jul 23 by olympicdale

Cheers everyone, I actually didn't know it gave a discount for Dale games, I got it to save some cash at the sports centre/cinema etc while I could, bit of a bonus if I could save some cash at Spotland, I'll contact the Link4life people. Thanks again.

Just as a matter of interest OD, did you have to fit particular criteria to get it? If you don't want to say, that's fine.

But at least let Tazzy know about it!

"I got into the ground using an Passport for £10..."

Passport to leisure on 17:51 - Jul 23 with 1058 viewsisitme

Passport to leisure on 17:47 - Jul 23 by D_Alien

Just as a matter of interest OD, did you have to fit particular criteria to get it? If you don't want to say, that's fine.

Tazzy has used it but got annoyed as they wouldn't give him a discounted season ticket as he had one, as his employment situation may change during the season meaning he would no longer be eligible for the discount.

As far as I am aware eligibility for this scheme is dependent on age (students and over 60s) or whether you receive one of the listed benefits, although that will probably change when the universal credit comes into force.
Login to get fewer ads

Passport to leisure on 18:06 - Jul 23 with 1017 viewsolympicdale

Passport to leisure on 17:47 - Jul 23 by D_Alien

You have to be either on some sort of benefits or a full time student, or 60+ I think are the main criteria, I figured while I can qualify I'd pick one up.

I cant believe Tazzy hasn't already figured that out years ago..

Life is a game of fate.

Passport to leisure on 18:20 - Jul 23 with 994 viewsD_Alien

Passport to leisure on 18:06 - Jul 23 by olympicdale

You have to be either on some sort of benefits or a full time student, or 60+ I think are the main criteria, I figured while I can qualify I'd pick one up.

I cant believe Tazzy hasn't already figured that out years ago..

From isitme's reply, it sounds like he'd got one, except hadn't been able to figure out how to utilise it properly.

If he was refused a season ticket, he could still get into Spotland for £10 which means he'd save more on a game-per-game basis than if he'd got the season ticket! Duh!

Passport to leisure on 19:01 - Jul 23 with 939 viewsNafelad

I got a Passport to Leisure card (cost about £10 pa) when I was 60, primarily because it allowed entry to Dale matches at the concessionary price. (Dale's senior concessions are for over 65s).

Topcat

Passport to leisure on 19:18 - Jul 23 with 910 viewsolympicdale

Passport to leisure on 18:20 - Jul 23 by D_Alien

From isitme's reply, it sounds like he'd got one, except hadn't been able to figure out how to utilise it properly.

If he was refused a season ticket, he could still get into Spotland for £10 which means he'd save more on a game-per-game basis than if he'd got the season ticket! Duh!

maybe he could arrange a website where we could all donate to get him a season ticket

Life is a game of fate.

Passport to leisure on 20:27 - Jul 23 with 844 viewsnordenblue

Passport to leisure on 19:18 - Jul 23 by olympicdale

maybe he could arrange a website where we could all donate to get him a season ticket

Dont see why not we pay for everything else?
Passport to leisure on 22:04 - Jul 23 with 763 viewsolympicdale

Passport to leisure on 18:20 - Jul 23 by D_Alien

He could be chancellor with those maths.

Life is a game of fate.

Passport to leisure on 15:09 - Jul 24 with 628 viewsVespaDale

You can also be a carer and qualify for a card. Depending on what benefit you are on the cards cost between £3 and £9. In the Pearl St it works out at £12 per game, you have to buy the ticket on matchday and queue up thats the only drawback...
Passport to leisure on 17:10 - Jul 24 with 577 viewsolympicdale

Passport to leisure on 15:09 - Jul 24 by VespaDale

You can also be a carer and qualify for a card. Depending on what benefit you are on the cards cost between £3 and £9. In the Pearl St it works out at £12 per game, you have to buy the ticket on matchday and queue up thats the only drawback...

Ah ok, cheers VD

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024