Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Winnall... 15:18 - Jul 23 with 287351 viewsfitzochris

... signed for Barnsley.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sam Winnall... on 15:22 - Jul 23 with 286257 viewsfitzochris

Got themselves a good un. Winnall and Hemmings up front. Goals there for sure.

Sam Winnall... on 15:24 - Jul 23 with 286237 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sam Winnall... on 15:22 - Jul 23 by fitzochris

Got themselves a good un. Winnall and Hemmings up front. Goals there for sure.

How much,how much?
Sam Winnall... on 15:25 - Jul 23 with 286224 viewsfitzochris

Sam Winnall... on 15:24 - Jul 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

How much,how much?

The usual undisclosed nonsense. Whitey will know.

Sam Winnall... on 15:34 - Jul 23 with 286167 viewsdingdangblue

This makes the Hogan deal look even better. Barnsley costcutting I thought? Cant imagine they paid anything like 750k?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sam Winnall... on 15:35 - Jul 23 with 286167 viewsdale4ever

Sam Winnall... on 15:25 - Jul 23 by fitzochris

Someone on the Scunny forum said he went for £250k, no idea how true that is though!
Sam Winnall... on 15:39 - Jul 23 with 286143 viewsfitzochris

Sam Winnall... on 15:35 - Jul 23 by dale4ever

Someone on the Scunny forum said he went for £250k, no idea how true that is though!

A steal if true. I'm sure some wag on here will suggest that we should have spent some of the Hogan money on getting him ourselves. Not me, of course

Sam Winnall... on 15:53 - Jul 23 with 286073 viewsSuddenLad

Sam Winnall... on 15:39 - Jul 23 by fitzochris

A steal if true. I'm sure some wag on here will suggest that we should have spent some of the Hogan money on getting him ourselves. Not me, of course

Maybe they have a large tax bill to pay (or similar) as per Le Fondre leaving Spotland. Either way, £250k will not replace him at Scunny.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sam Winnall... on 16:19 - Jul 23 with 285962 viewsColDale

Sam Winnall... on 15:34 - Jul 23 by dingdangblue

This makes the Hogan deal look even better. Barnsley costcutting I thought? Cant imagine they paid anything like 750k?

certainly puts the Hogan fee into perspective. Can't imagine the Scunny lot are particularly happy, not that they ever are.
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Winnall... on 19:55 - Jul 23 with 285601 viewsDaley_Lama

Sam Winnall... on 16:19 - Jul 23 by ColDale

certainly puts the Hogan fee into perspective. Can't imagine the Scunny lot are particularly happy, not that they ever are.

Get promoted, lose your striker*

Dagnall
Lowe
N Wells
Hogan
Winnall

*unless they are a stump (Pope) undesirable (he who shall not be named) or has been (Roberts)

If only Lambert had scored 6 in the world cup, Real Madrid would have bank-rolled us into the next century.

Poll: DF in or out

Sam Winnall... on 22:37 - Jul 23 with 285377 viewsWhiteyBFC

Sam Winnall... on 15:25 - Jul 23 by fitzochris

£250,000 apparently, rising to £500,000 over the three years. So says a journo ITK on twitter.

It's been a good 24 hours for us.

James Bailey, Sam Winnall and Ross Turnbull in. With a few more to follow this week.

Winnall's two goals against Dale last season were very nice. Hope he bangs them in for fun this year and we either get promoted or we sell him on for silly money.

The Bailey and Hourihane signings are key for me. Central midfield has been horrid with Perkins, Dawson et al in there the last two years. Wasn't bad when Mellis turned up, which wasn't often enough. I'm hoping these two lads are our answers in there, because ROse, Winnall, Hemmings and Hoskins should get goals with Noble-Lazarus, Jennings and McHale out wide.

Just the defence to fix now.

Couple of full backs and Peter Clarke will do.
Sam Winnall... on 23:50 - Jul 23 with 285237 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Looking good for you lot Whitey........our two games are going to be most interesting.

TK still in your ranks though?
Sam Winnall... on 00:27 - Jul 24 with 285190 viewsolympicdale

Sam Winnall... on 22:37 - Jul 23 by WhiteyBFC

£250,000 apparently, rising to £500,000 over the three years. So says a journo ITK on twitter.

James Bailey, Sam Winnall and Ross Turnbull in. With a few more to follow this week.

Winnall's two goals against Dale last season were very nice. Hope he bangs them in for fun this year and we either get promoted or we sell him on for silly money.

The Bailey and Hourihane signings are key for me. Central midfield has been horrid with Perkins, Dawson et al in there the last two years. Wasn't bad when Mellis turned up, which wasn't often enough. I'm hoping these two lads are our answers in there, because ROse, Winnall, Hemmings and Hoskins should get goals with Noble-Lazarus, Jennings and McHale out wide.

How's the ex Bayern kid Jennings doing these days, I still think he should have stuck it out, didn't see him on the scoresheet many times last season when I looked.

Life is a game of fate.

Sam Winnall... on 09:28 - Jul 24 with 284994 viewsBarryStrange

Sam Winnall... on 22:37 - Jul 23 by WhiteyBFC

Any chance that all that activity means you don't want Danny Rose now?
Sam Winnall... on 09:49 - Jul 24 with 284949 viewsfitzochris

Sam Winnall... on 09:28 - Jul 24 by BarryStrange

If they don't, we'll take him.

Sam Winnall... on 14:23 - Jul 24 with 284702 viewsWhiteyBFC

Sam Winnall... on 23:50 - Jul 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Looking good for you lot Whitey........our two games are going to be most interesting.

TK still in your ranks though?

Unfortunately, he's still here, despite being left behind when the lads went to Italy, and despite knowing both the club and fanbase want shut of him. Because he knows the wage he's on now will be far bigger than he'll ever get in the future. The horrible little shit.
Sam Winnall... on 14:24 - Jul 24 with 284701 viewsWhiteyBFC

Sam Winnall... on 00:27 - Jul 24 by olympicdale

How's the ex Bayern kid Jennings doing these days, I still think he should have stuck it out, didn't see him on the scoresheet many times last season when I looked.

Sam Winnall... on 14:25 - Jul 24 with 284696 viewsWhiteyBFC

Sam Winnall... on 14:28 - Jul 24 with 284678 viewsWhiteyBFC

He came alive under Danny, looked special for a month or so, won the Championship young player of the month award. Then, he went missing for the last few games when he was badly needed.

He's special though, and still very young/green. Should (key word) tear L1 up. Think Hogan, but better.

However, I prefer Noble-Lazarus.

Sam Winnall... on 14:34 - Jul 24 with 284663 viewsSaxonDale

Assist from Kennedy for Jennings' goal. Don't get what you're moaning about him for Whitey.
Sam Winnall... on 17:12 - Jul 24 with 284549 viewsolympicdale

Sam Winnall... on 14:28 - Jul 24 by WhiteyBFC

He came alive under Danny, looked special for a month or so, won the Championship young player of the month award. Then, he went missing for the last few games when he was badly needed.

He's special though, and still very young/green. Should (key word) tear L1 up. Think Hogan, but better.

However, I prefer Noble-Lazarus.

I think he could have made it at Bayern had he had the patience, there are a few kids coming through the system, Jennings could have been one of them had he stuck it out.

Life is a game of fate.

Sam Winnall... on 17:49 - Jul 24 with 284505 viewsSaxonDale

Sam Winnall... on 09:28 - Jul 24 by BarryStrange

Think that might just be happening.
Sam Winnall... on 19:32 - Jul 24 with 284433 viewsWhiteyBFC

Sam Winnall... on 17:49 - Jul 24 by SaxonDale

Think that might just be happening.

Yep.

We're rumoured to be bringing another forward in, which will all of a sudden push him down the pecking order. Would rather he went to Dale though. But Keith never rated him.
Sam Winnall... on 20:06 - Jul 24 with 284388 viewsfitzochris

Sam Winnall... on 19:32 - Jul 24 by WhiteyBFC

Yep.

We're rumoured to be bringing another forward in, which will all of a sudden push him down the pecking order. Would rather he went to Dale though. But Keith never rated him.

Odd that, as a lot of other people seem to. Like Hallam Hope, he did well at the Buckets last season too.

Sam Winnall... on 20:23 - Jul 24 with 284356 viewsWhiteyBFC

Sam Winnall... on 20:06 - Jul 24 by fitzochris

Odd that, as a lot of other people seem to. Like Hallam Hope, he did well at the Buckets last season too.

He never really threw him in there. Then as soon as Flicker took over, he used him off the bench twice and he scored two crucial goals. Then we signed Scotland and COG and he never played him again.
Sam Winnall... on 20:31 - Jul 24 with 284336 viewsfitzochris

Sam Winnall... on 20:23 - Jul 24 by WhiteyBFC

He never really threw him in there. Then as soon as Flicker took over, he used him off the bench twice and he scored two crucial goals. Then we signed Scotland and COG and he never played him again.

Makes it even more strange, as he sounds exactly like the type of player Hilly would like. We certainly need someone like him now Hogan has gone.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 20:32]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024