Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Egg chasers 18:34 - Jul 27 with 3351 viewsdebbiesfella

Today's result, in fact most of the results this season have shown what a farce the club and council made ballyhoo was.
Egg chasers on 18:51 - Jul 27 with 3295 viewsSJE_Dale

In all fairness it's hard to down Hornets for a result against a soon to be Super league side whilst they themselves are still part time and due to be relegated. If anything it just highlights how difficult it is for teams to progress in Rugby League
Egg chasers on 19:02 - Jul 27 with 3266 viewsblackpoolcol

with a supporters owned club and a commitment to keep the finances in order and not to go OTT on players wages (unlike many in sport) they are punching above their weight. When you consider the promotion last season it was always a case of fighting to stay up and to lose against Leigh (super league in waiting) is no disgrace

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Egg chasers on 20:14 - Jul 27 with 3108 viewsborodale4

I agree with both of the above. Harsh criticism indeed. The equivalent of dale getting a 5 or 6 nil spanking last season from someone premier league bound and saying we didn't deserve the parade or praise from being promoted. Rugby League is so different from the football league with full time and part time teams competing in the same league, it's a struggling sport apart from the very top of the tree. Less bad mouthing and more support for the local teams wouldn't do any harm.
Egg chasers on 20:23 - Jul 27 with 3082 viewsColDale

They seem to have spells in many games where they're competing but then it appears heads drop quickly and they concede a flurry of points and the game is lost. Having not watched them, I don't know whether its a mentality or a fitness thing, but their scorelines suggest they're worse than they actually are. And its always the ref's fault.
Egg chasers on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 3027 viewsnordenblue

Egg chasers on 20:14 - Jul 27 by borodale4

I agree with both of the above. Harsh criticism indeed. The equivalent of dale getting a 5 or 6 nil spanking last season from someone premier league bound and saying we didn't deserve the parade or praise from being promoted. Rugby League is so different from the football league with full time and part time teams competing in the same league, it's a struggling sport apart from the very top of the tree. Less bad mouthing and more support for the local teams wouldn't do any harm.

Moving out of Spotland wouldnt do any harm either
Egg chasers on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 3024 views442Dale

Egg chasers on 20:23 - Jul 27 by ColDale

They seem to have spells in many games where they're competing but then it appears heads drop quickly and they concede a flurry of points and the game is lost. Having not watched them, I don't know whether its a mentality or a fitness thing, but their scorelines suggest they're worse than they actually are. And its always the ref's fault.

So Dale 2011/12?

Apart from the ref bit.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Egg chasers on 09:15 - Jul 29 with 2613 viewsVespa

Egg chasers on 20:23 - Jul 27 by ColDale

It's not always the ref's fault, sometimes it's the touch judge's.

Ohhh and the fact the opposition have been know to bring a better team than ours.

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Egg chasers on 11:43 - Jul 29 with 2524 viewsdebbiesfella

Would the aforementioned ballyhoo gone on if Peter Rush hadn't been mayor?
Login to get fewer ads

Egg chasers on 11:49 - Jul 29 with 2510 views100notout

Egg chasers on 11:43 - Jul 29 by debbiesfella

Would the aforementioned ballyhoo gone on if Peter Rush hadn't been mayor?

What ballyhoo?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024