Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year 14:38 - Jul 28 with 7283 viewsolympicdale

Not a good feeling, its the reason I spent so much of last season over in Canada, it appears she started to get cold feet and once I got home it turns out her family may have been saying things about me that has got her thinking, that I never talked to them etc. I always thought as the outsider coming into a real close family I did okay, and shouldn't it be a two way street, it cant all be on you to instigate a conversation.

Its hard, but a part of me feels free, as its been on the cards for a while, she has hardly called me since i got home, its all been on facebook, at least have the courage to talk, perhaps I dodged a bullet, anyone who is that concerned what her family thinks is not the right one.

Looking forward to getting back to Spotland and enjoying the season once more

UTD!

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:50 - Jul 28 with 2426 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:48 - Jul 28 by stomper

Maybe the bird didn't want to be with the type who poured his heart out to people he'd never met on a football board?

Maybe, but kicking a man when he's down is hardly the stuff of legends eh?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:59 - Jul 28 with 2396 viewsPDIDDY

Moral of the story , never get engaged to your sister

Gissa job

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 20:28 - Jul 28 with 2335 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:48 - Jul 28 by stomper

Maybe the bird didn't want to be with the type who poured his heart out to people he'd never met on a football board?

I don't know what that 'type' is, I've been on this board many a year, I did it because for good or bad news, Dale fans unite.

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 20:31 - Jul 28 with 2331 viewsfitzochris

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:59 - Jul 28 by PDIDDY

Moral of the story , never get engaged to your sister

The voice of experience.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 21:03 - Jul 28 with 2278 viewsstomper

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 20:28 - Jul 28 by olympicdale

I don't know what that 'type' is, I've been on this board many a year, I did it because for good or bad news, Dale fans unite.

Er okey dokey then.
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 21:08 - Jul 28 with 2267 viewsPDIDDY

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 20:31 - Jul 28 by fitzochris

The voice of experience.

Now now, my luvvvvver

Gissa job

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 21:13 - Jul 28 with 2252 viewsmacro

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 20:28 - Jul 28 by olympicdale

Double date with taz?
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 21:27 - Jul 28 with 2219 viewsoff2div1

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:38 - Jul 28 by BigDaveMyCock

On the off chance your real name is John and her name is Julie and she ends up subsequently going out with a bloke called Gordon, this song is dedicated to you.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 19:42]

John now
Login to get fewer ads

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 22:28 - Jul 28 with 2151 viewsdownunder

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:37 - Jul 28 by olympicdale

best to leaf it up to them then.

You Maple another bird this weekend.
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 22:57 - Jul 28 with 2115 viewsD_Alien

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 22:28 - Jul 28 by downunder

You Maple another bird this weekend.

We await a syrupy post.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 22:58 - Jul 28 with 2110 viewssandylaner1

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 23:00 - Jul 28 with 2098 viewssandylaner1

In before OD moves to Walsall for an open relationship with Ashley Grimes

Good to have you back on the forum
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 02:33 - Jul 29 with 2012 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 23:00 - Jul 28 by sandylaner1

In before OD moves to Walsall for an open relationship with Ashley Grimes

Good to have you back on the forum

Please.....thats sooo 2012! I'm in love with Hendo now

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 07:32 - Jul 29 with 1959 viewsGambo

Lucky escape if you ask me , who wants to go to that shit-hole anyway . If you want a decent relationship stay off Facebook as it's like an online knocking shop.
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 09:21 - Jul 29 with 1883 viewsdingdangblue

Ive never liked Canadians ever since Simeon Jackson.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 10:15 - Jul 29 with 1781 viewsJumeirahDale

OD - take Tazz out in Rochdale for a night out on the pull and film the whole thing. You would be guaranteed sone kind of journalism award (or at least make the Daily Mail website).

Chin up lad!
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 12:27 - Jul 29 with 1683 viewsParkinsGimp

Get back into the Dale OD , that will keep you occupied, you never know you might meet a female Dale fan ;-)
Dont let the women get you down
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 13:17 - Jul 29 with 1637 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 10:15 - Jul 29 by JumeirahDale

OD - take Tazz out in Rochdale for a night out on the pull and film the whole thing. You would be guaranteed sone kind of journalism award (or at least make the Daily Mail website).

Chin up lad!

Oooh please I do have some standards!

Daily mail! The cheek!

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 13:38 - Jul 29 with 1603 viewssheriff

Haha - what a drip

Forgot how entertaining you mongs can be
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 13:48 - Jul 29 with 1579 viewsKenBoon

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 13:38 - Jul 29 by sheriff

Haha - what a drip

Forgot how entertaining you mongs can be

EPIC BANTS.
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 14:57 - Jul 29 with 1525 viewsdingdangblue

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 20:31 - Jul 28 by fitzochris

The voice of experience.

To be fair, he felt he had to for the sake of the kids.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 15:24 - Jul 29 with 1478 viewsSaxonDale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 13:48 - Jul 29 by KenBoon

EPIC BANTS.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 20:09 - Jul 29 with 1337 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 21:27 - Jul 28 by off2div1

John now

Love it.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 20:20 - Jul 29 with 1317 viewsBigDaveMyCock

This song is just the job and fookin ace.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024