Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year 14:38 - Jul 28 with 7378 viewsolympicdale

Not a good feeling, its the reason I spent so much of last season over in Canada, it appears she started to get cold feet and once I got home it turns out her family may have been saying things about me that has got her thinking, that I never talked to them etc. I always thought as the outsider coming into a real close family I did okay, and shouldn't it be a two way street, it cant all be on you to instigate a conversation.

Its hard, but a part of me feels free, as its been on the cards for a while, she has hardly called me since i got home, its all been on facebook, at least have the courage to talk, perhaps I dodged a bullet, anyone who is that concerned what her family thinks is not the right one.

Looking forward to getting back to Spotland and enjoying the season once more

UTD!

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 15:12 - Jul 28 with 4873 views100notout

A store that sells new husbands has just opened on 5th Ave in
New York City where women can go to choose a husband.
As you enter the store there is a list of instructions of how
the store operates.

You may visit the store ONLY ONCE !!!
There are 6 floors to the store and the attributes of the men
increase as you ascend the flights.
There is however, a catch:
you may choose any man from a particular floor but once you
choose to go up to the next floor you can't go down
except to exit the building.

So a woman goes into the husband store to find a husband.
On the 1st floor a sign reads:

Floor 1 --- these men have jobs.
She ascends to the 2nd floor where a sign reads:

Floor 2 --- these men have jobs and love kids.
She ascends further to the 3rd floor where a sign reads:

Floor 3 --- these men have jobs, love kids and are extremely
good looking.
"Wow" she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

Floor 4 --- these men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good
looking and help with the housework.
"Oh mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still she goes to the 5th floor and a sign reads:

Floor 5 --- these men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead
gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but goes on the 6th floor and a sign reads:

You are visitor number 31,456,012 to the floor. There are no
men on this floor. This floor exists only to prove that women are
impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the husband store.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 15:17 - Jul 28 with 4850 views100notout

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide.

So I decided I needed a girl with stability..

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything.

Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless.

So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her.

She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am now older and wiser, and am looking for a girl with really big tits.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 15:58 - Jul 28 with 4715 viewsTalkingSutty

Probably for the best Olympicdale, things happen for a reason. Her family don't seem to like you and your ex is obviously not in love with you or else she would be chasing after you. Face the facts, get back home and move on.
You must have been bloody mad to move to Canada in the first place!!
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 16:00 - Jul 28 with 4700 viewsTVOS1907

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 15:58 - Jul 28 by TalkingSutty

Probably for the best Olympicdale, things happen for a reason. Her family don't seem to like you and your ex is obviously not in love with you or else she would be chasing after you. Face the facts, get back home and move on.

TVOR - The Voice of Reason

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 16:22 - Jul 28 with 4617 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 15:58 - Jul 28 by TalkingSutty

Oh no I didnt move there, I lived there for a few months, got back in March.

Yeah Im sure its for the best, whole thing just makes me angry, some people just cant deal with these things, if she'd have been straight with me I'd have respected her more.

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 16:37 - Jul 28 with 4571 viewsTalkingSutty

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 16:22 - Jul 28 by olympicdale

Oh no I didnt move there, I lived there for a few months, got back in March.

Yeah Im sure its for the best, whole thing just makes me angry, some people just cant deal with these things, if she'd have been straight with me I'd have respected her more.

Once you lose that loving feeling it never returns, she's done you a favour mate and you will realise that in time.
Having been through the odd relationship hiccup during my time this couldn't have happened at a better time for you, the footy seasons about to start.
Get a couple of nice new shirts and head for Cocos or get into the city. Lifes too short to be miserable.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 17:47 - Jul 28 with 4401 viewsBrierls

Did her family read the message board? You can come across as a right bellend on here!

#toughlove

You'll be fine. Chin up.
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:04 - Jul 28 with 4358 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 16:37 - Jul 28 by TalkingSutty

Once you lose that loving feeling it never returns, she's done you a favour mate and you will realise that in time.
Having been through the odd relationship hiccup during my time this couldn't have happened at a better time for you, the footy seasons about to start.
Get a couple of nice new shirts and head for Cocos or get into the city. Lifes too short to be miserable.

Yeah, well there isn't any point having that feeling if the other person doesn't feel it back, I've learned that and there isn't point moping around, I am more angry at her than sad, but I just need time away from talking to her...if she cant even come to me and admit shes sad this has all ended, what is the point me wasting time pining over her.

I am looking forward to the season, having missed 1/3 of last, right now I need something like this to keep my mind occupied, instead of letting it wander to the past, and wondering what happened

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:16 - Jul 28 with 4316 viewsTrue_blue

Cool story bro! What a pointless thread, it's football not relationship problems!
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:26 - Jul 28 with 4278 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 17:47 - Jul 28 by Brierls

Did her family read the message board? You can come across as a right bellend on here!

#toughlove

You'll be fine. Chin up.

God no, I wouldnt have made it had they done

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:35 - Jul 28 with 4240 views442Dale

Although Umbro have produced impressive strips for the Canadian national team in recent years, the preference for a red home shirt and white for away is beyond irritating. What do they expect to wear against the stripes of Paraguay or the ever-occurring squares of Croatia?

For this reason alone, it's safe to say there is a lack of attention to detail amongst the residents of Canada. So yeah, best out of it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:37 - Jul 28 with 4230 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:35 - Jul 28 by 442Dale

Although Umbro have produced impressive strips for the Canadian national team in recent years, the preference for a red home shirt and white for away is beyond irritating. What do they expect to wear against the stripes of Paraguay or the ever-occurring squares of Croatia?

For this reason alone, it's safe to say there is a lack of attention to detail amongst the residents of Canada. So yeah, best out of it.

best to leaf it up to them then.

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:40 - Jul 28 with 4222 viewsTalkingSutty

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:04 - Jul 28 by olympicdale

Yeah, well there isn't any point having that feeling if the other person doesn't feel it back, I've learned that and there isn't point moping around, I am more angry at her than sad, but I just need time away from talking to her...if she cant even come to me and admit shes sad this has all ended, what is the point me wasting time pining over her.

I am looking forward to the season, having missed 1/3 of last, right now I need something like this to keep my mind occupied, instead of letting it wander to the past, and wondering what happened

Sounds to me like she's met somebody else. Just enjoy the footy and get yourself another bird to keep you warm during the coming winter months. That's the best advice i can give you.
Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:47 - Jul 28 with 4198 viewsChaffRAFC

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:35 - Jul 28 by 442Dale

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:55 - Jul 28 with 4157 viewsD_Alien

You know its true OD...

Women are temporary

Dale are permanent

#firstlove

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:59 - Jul 28 with 4144 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:55 - Jul 28 by D_Alien

You know its true OD...

Women are temporary

Dale are permanent

#firstlove

Tis true...Ive known Dale 'bout 17 years, we've had our ups and downs, had a few spats, but still going strong.

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:07 - Jul 28 with 4118 views442Dale

If she was from Montreal, don't mention it.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:07 - Jul 28 with 4115 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 18:40 - Jul 28 by TalkingSutty

Sounds to me like she's met somebody else. Just enjoy the footy and get yourself another bird to keep you warm during the coming winter months. That's the best advice i can give you.

No she has no interest in any relationships at the moment, single life suits her best right now and for the foreseeable future, her words. I am going to enjoy the football and whatever happens, happens, things work themselves out eventually.

I do appreciate all the comments from everyone, genuine concern and sarcy smart arse comments included
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 19:11]

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:13 - Jul 28 with 4090 viewsChaffRAFC

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:07 - Jul 28 by 442Dale

If she was from Montreal, don't mention it.

Don't mate, I've still never recovered from that Montreal evening in 1997.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:18 - Jul 28 with 4073 views442Dale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:13 - Jul 28 by ChaffRAFC

Don't mate, I've still never recovered from that Montreal evening in 1997.

And you won't while you keep mentioning it.

But at least Olympic realises things could be worse now.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:19 - Jul 28 with 4068 viewsolympicdale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:18 - Jul 28 by 442Dale

And you won't while you keep mentioning it.

But at least Olympic realises things could be worse now.

if only I'd mentioned she was from Ontario, it could have spared Chaffs nightmares..

Life is a game of fate.

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:23 - Jul 28 with 4058 views442Dale

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:19 - Jul 28 by olympicdale

if only I'd mentioned she was from Ontario, it could have spared Chaffs nightmares..

Like Edge then? You thought you knew her...

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:38 - Jul 28 with 4019 viewsBigDaveMyCock

On the off chance your real name is John and her name is Julie and she ends up subsequently going out with a bloke called Gordon, this song is dedicated to you.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 19:42]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:43 - Jul 28 with 3992 viewsTVOS1907

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 16:37 - Jul 28 by TalkingSutty

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Just broken up with my Fiancee after exactly a year on 19:48 - Jul 28 with 3965 viewsstomper

Maybe the bird didn't want to be with the type who poured his heart out to people he'd never met on a football board?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024