Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread - Macc 17:29 - Jul 29 with 60537 viewsboromat

Just enjoying a pint after work before the match thought I'd start the thread. Anyone else making the trip?

I'm hoping for something like what we can expect for the posh.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match thread - Macc on 18:39 - Jul 30 with 1830 viewsColDale

http://www.mtfc.co.uk/news/article/sir-alex-drops-in-300714-1793608.aspx?
Match thread - Macc on 19:44 - Jul 30 with 1679 viewspnc4eva1

Personally thought Fox looked ok but the game was rather pedestrian. Morgan too looked ok holding the ball up. Both him and Fox looked unfit (Morgan carrying a couple of pounds) but could prove useful in terms of experience and calibre

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Match thread - Macc on 19:57 - Jul 30 with 1654 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread - Macc on 12:34 - Jul 30 by ParkinsGimp

I agree about Tanser, I thought he was poor against Boro. he needs more time to progress and not be thrown in against a team who will be trying to get off to a flyer.
Amazed (and worreid ) about BBM comments but will see what happens
Not long now getting excited. I think its always hard for trialists , as we all know it takes time to gell with your teammates and also get back up to speed and read a game.
Sure Hill knows what he's doing

Yes, BBM hasn't played any football for the best part of three years and folk think he could slot in and do a job in leagues one. How old is he?
Lets have it right BBM has never nailed down a regular place since he came to the club and knocking the ball around in friendlies means nothing. In fact the suggestion he could be worthy of a starting place is an insult to the players we already have and if that's the level of our ambition when it comes to putting a competitive team out in league one then god help us.

BBM is part of the coaching set up and a nice fella but come on we are supposed to be trying to better the team, lets show some ambition.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match thread - Macc on 22:23 - Jul 30 with 1405 views442Dale

Match thread - Macc on 19:57 - Jul 30 by TalkingSutty

Yes, BBM hasn't played any football for the best part of three years and folk think he could slot in and do a job in leagues one. How old is he?
Lets have it right BBM has never nailed down a regular place since he came to the club and knocking the ball around in friendlies means nothing. In fact the suggestion he could be worthy of a starting place is an insult to the players we already have and if that's the level of our ambition when it comes to putting a competitive team out in league one then god help us.

BBM is part of the coaching set up and a nice fella but come on we are supposed to be trying to better the team, lets show some ambition.

Slightly unfair as BBM played an integral part during our decent start in L1, but I see where you're coming from. I'd have no problem with him playing a bit more of a role as an option off the bench this time around, but it would be strange to see him more than once every blue moon.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread - Macc on 22:25 - Jul 30 with 1402 viewsfitzochris

Don't know why, but I'm still convinced Hilly will unveil some masterstroke signings before the Peterborough game.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread - Macc on 22:54 - Jul 30 with 1331 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread - Macc on 19:57 - Jul 30 by TalkingSutty

Some people (two I think) merely commented that BBM came on and did well and looked better than the trialist. That's all they said, nothing more nothing less. It really doesn't warrant the negativity of your post with regards to Hilly (lack of ambition and team selection), BBM (his playing being an insult to others) and us supporters (requiring divine intervention to overcome the travesty that is BBM playing). You really are a 'there's absolutely no fookin liquid in this glass whatseover' kind of a guy aren't you?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 22:57]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match thread - Macc on 23:01 - Jul 30 with 1316 views442Dale

Still wish we'd kept Cavanagh for another year.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread - Macc on 03:59 - Jul 31 with 1206 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread - Macc on 22:54 - Jul 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Some people (two I think) merely commented that BBM came on and did well and looked better than the trialist. That's all they said, nothing more nothing less. It really doesn't warrant the negativity of your post with regards to Hilly (lack of ambition and team selection), BBM (his playing being an insult to others) and us supporters (requiring divine intervention to overcome the travesty that is BBM playing). You really are a 'there's absolutely no fookin liquid in this glass whatseover' kind of a guy aren't you?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 22:57]

You obviously attended the game at the Moss Rose so can offer an opinion between the difference in Fox and Barry Murphys performance? Some saw it different but i thought Fox was maybe our best player on the night.
Never rated BBM as a player during his time at Spotland and yes its true i am not one of those who fawn over every player but i do praise players when they deserve it.
If BBM is picked in the starting eleven (I didnt say he would be)then i do believe its a kick in the teeth to the younger players we have in the team, if that upsets you then tough.
Now i could talk all night about the quality of this squad and the young players and how we have the best manager in league one and in Henderson one of the best players i have ever seen at Spotland but that would show my glass as not being empty so i wont bother. The fact i think BBM should be put out to grass(Thought that happened a couple of years ago) has obviously upset you and you shouldn't let it get to you like that,remember its a forum. Others suggested BBM was on a par with Fox at Macc but i didn't agree, it is allowed.
No need to get personal also, i could start by re-arranging your user name but the thought would never cross my mind, ha ha.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread - Macc on 07:12 - Jul 31 with 1172 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread - Macc on 03:59 - Jul 31 by TalkingSutty

You obviously attended the game at the Moss Rose so can offer an opinion between the difference in Fox and Barry Murphys performance? Some saw it different but i thought Fox was maybe our best player on the night.
Never rated BBM as a player during his time at Spotland and yes its true i am not one of those who fawn over every player but i do praise players when they deserve it.
If BBM is picked in the starting eleven (I didnt say he would be)then i do believe its a kick in the teeth to the younger players we have in the team, if that upsets you then tough.
Now i could talk all night about the quality of this squad and the young players and how we have the best manager in league one and in Henderson one of the best players i have ever seen at Spotland but that would show my glass as not being empty so i wont bother. The fact i think BBM should be put out to grass(Thought that happened a couple of years ago) has obviously upset you and you shouldn't let it get to you like that,remember its a forum. Others suggested BBM was on a par with Fox at Macc but i didn't agree, it is allowed.
No need to get personal also, i could start by re-arranging your user name but the thought would never cross my mind, ha ha.

Talkingshitty?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match thread - Macc on 07:23 - Jul 31 with 1160 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread - Macc on 07:12 - Jul 31 by BigDaveMyCock

Talkingshitty?

Oooh, you are rude!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024